Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Isn't she lovely

by demented_ducky 1 review

Brendon and Sarah are awaiting the arrival of someone very special. disclaimer: the part in bold are lyrics these lyrics do not belong to me and this is just a one shot i created because I was insp...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-09-13 - Updated: 2011-09-13 - 651 words - Complete

1Moving
“Brendon the baby’s a week late why won’t she/he hurry up?” Sarah asked half frustrated half worried.
“Babe relax maybe we can try to induce your labour. Should we try gentle exercise, eating spicy foods or…?”
“Not in the mood for sex Bren but if the other two fails then we’ll resort to it”
“Ok well how about you have a warm bath, that’s meant to help, and I’ll fix you something spicy”
“Thanks Bren” She struggles over to Brendon and gives him a kiss. “This baby is just making everything so uncomfortable”
“I can’t imagine how you must be feeling right now but I can’t wait to find out if it’s a boy or girl”
“Me too”
Brendon taps Sarah playfully on the nose “Anyway off for a bath Missy”
“Ok, Ok I’m gone” she says with a laugh. She walks upstairs and runs herself a bath. She sits back and sighs with relief. From downstairs she can hear Brendon’s happy whistling as he putters around the kitchen.

Sarah feels so relaxed laying amongst the bubbles… Well that is until… “BRENDON!” she screams. There’s a clutter of pans as Brendon rushes to her side.
“What is it? Are you ok?”
“I think it’s time”
“The baby’s coming?”
Sarah nods and smiles. “The baby’s coming”
Brendon springs into action grabbing Sarah a towel, her clothes and her bags. Sarah gets dried and dressed in between contractions and realises she may be a little further ahead of labour then she thought.
“erm… Brendon?”
“Yeah?”
“My waters just broke”
“Oh! Well the baby decides to arrive a week late then decides it’s gonna speed through labour? I’m getting an ambulance”
By this time Sarah’s already doubled over on the bed in agony. “Brendon! Tell them to hurry!”
He rings for an ambulance and the operator tells him to stay on the phone.
“Why?” there’s a small pause while Brendon takes things in “I might have to deliver the baby?!” another pause. “mmmhhhm yeah. Ok. I think I can do that”
He instructs Sarah to lay down and breathe deep and takes a look. “Yes the baby is crowning now what? Ok Sarah you gotta push.”
Sarah pushes and within minutes a gorgeous little baby is born. Brendon looks with tears in his eyes. “It’s a girl!”

He places the baby on Sarah’s chest and the two of them look at the little, squirmy, pink bundle with pride. Brendon picks up his guitar and plays softly.

“ Isn’t she lovely
Isn’t she wonderfull
Isn’t she precious
Less than one minute old
I never thought through love we’d be
Making one as lovely as she
But isn’t she lovely made from love
Isn’t she pretty
Truly the angel’s best
Boy, I’m so happy
We have been heaven blessed
I can’t believe what God has done
through us he’s given life to one
But isn’t she lovely made from love
Isn’t she lovely
Life and love are the same
Life is Aisha
The meaning of her name
My baby, it could have not been done
Without you who conceived the one
That’s so very lovely made from love”

Brendon turns to find two paramedics had walked in part way through of his singing and they applauded him and one even wiped her eyes.
“Well let’s just cut the cord and we’ll get you both checked on while we’re there but everything seems to be fine. Do you have a name for her yet?”
Brendon smiles and looks at Sarah who nods “We chose Aisha Isabella”
“Awwww that’s a beautiful name”
“Well she’s my beautiful girl” He smiles and hugs Sarah and Aisha “They’re both my special girls”
Sign up to rate and review this story