Categories > Original > Romance > Simply Complex

Brilliant

by quietliar 0 reviews

just like I promised

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-09-13 - Updated: 2011-09-14 - 497 words

0Unrated
When we got to Lila's house I have the driver, who just so happens to be Alex(tee-hee), honk the horn. She comes running out of her house with the usual pop-tart (cinnamon of course) in her mouth and the uniform on. When she sees the limo (and the very hot Daniel holding it's door open for her) she stops dead in her tracks.

"You have got to be kidding me," she says. "This isn't funny, darling. You are going to kill me if you're for real."

I poke my head out and say, "Now why would I do that love? I would simply die without you my dear. Now get in the damn car or we'll be late."

She giggles as she runs and jumps into the car. Daniel slides in next to the other three (found out their names are Kyle, Zak, and Mitchell). Lila raises her perfectly plucked eyebrows at me. I know I'm in for a grilling when we are alone. Her curious expression grows when she sees we are wearing the same uniforms as not only each but the very attractive five guys in front of us.

She lets out a loud squeal, "I absolutely can not believe you are coming with me. So was Jay the one who got you in? I bet he is. You would never apply to this kind of high school otherwise Miss-I-have-the-voice-of-an-angel-but-would-rather-be-a-doctor or even though I hate blood and people.this is great!"

She says it then takes a deep breath. When shes excited she tends to forget she is in fact human and needs to breath. Watching her talk so fast and breathing so hard it makes me bust out laughing. She has such a thick accent her speed talking can be totally confusing. She repeats what she said only slower and more pronounced so I can understand her.

"It is great-ish. I can't deny that but seriously do you not remember the scene from last night? I'm still trying to grasp the idea of it all. On a happier note I'm still going to be a doctor. I'll be taking pre-med classes instead of the preforming arts classes the school requires.

"Sorry I almost forgot about the whole thing at your house," she leans in and asks,"Where did all of them come from? So hot so soon? Its not like you. Though none can doubt your puppetier skills. I'm serious though."

I whisper back, "They came with my new house. Tried to get rid of them but they keep coming back. You want them? They come with a mansion and a school."

"100% yes I want them!" she squeals. "I love you darling! You mean it!"

We talk the whole way to school. Mostly in hushed tones about the last twenty-four hours. I have to admit it was liberating to tell someone all about it. When we pull up to the school Uncle Jay waiting by the gate to the school, smiling as usual.
Sign up to rate and review this story