Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

The Unknown

by Ajay21 2 reviews

*Frerard* When they guys are to spend two weeks on an old cruise ship for charity, will everything run as smoothly as expected?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-09-15 - Updated: 2011-10-06 - 1882 words

2Original
Hey, so this is just something i kinda came up with not long ago, it's totally different to my other story - which i will update soon btw - and i'd love to know what you guys think! Please R+R! Loves Abz xo - I re-read this and realised there were some mistakes so i've re-posted. :-) xo

Gerard:

"Gimmie gimmie some of that vampire money c'mon!!" As the song ended, the fans were screaming, begging us for more, but that was out final song of the night and it always breaks my heart to have to leave them all behind. It's our last show of this tour tonight too, so everyone's been playing their absolute hearts out. I glance over at Frank as we exit the stage - the crowd still going crazy, despite being asked to leave - and notice tears prickling at his eyes. Anyone else would have mistaken it for sweat from playing so hard, or the bright lights from the stage, but I know there's something bothering him.

"Hey, what's wrong?" It's not like Frank to cry so I'm pretty worried when I see the tears leaking slowly down his face.

"Oh, nothing. I guess I'm just bummed that the tour's over. Y'know, got nothing left to look forward to, and I'm gonna miss everyone."

"Frankie, it's not like we're splitting up, we're going back to see out families for a bit. We'll stay in touch and see each other all the time, c'mon let's get to the bus and have a good last night together, yeah?"

"Yeah."

I try and force a smile to show Frank he doesn't need to worry, but deep down I guess I feel just as bummed out about leaving these guys as he does, even though I know it's not forever, after spending month after month with them, it's hard for them to just not be there anymore.

I sling my arm around Frank's shoulder as we walked back to the bus, my red hair blowing fiercely into my face, making my eyes water. Frank's clearly feeling the new found breeze as he too is looking towards the ground, arms wrapped around himself as if to block him from the wind. But before we know it, we're back at the tour bus and are greeted by Mikey and Ray who are changed from their show clothes and into baggy pyjama pants and lose fitting t-shirts. Frank disappears into to back, presumably to get changed and I nip into the bathroom to grab a quick shower.

As the warm water consumes my body I give a great sigh of relief, it's so relaxing and comforting that I think about just staying there all night. As I start to wash my hair I let my thought's trail back to the night and how amazing everyone played and make a mental note to congratulate everyone individually on how well they've done.

I turn the shower off and step out wrapping the white cotton towel around my waist. As I open the door I'm met with a very unwelcome gush of cold air. I quickly wrap my arm around myself and start to shiver.

"Frank?" I call hoping to get some sort of explanation as to why it feel's like the North Pole all of a sudden.

"Yeah?" He calls back from the sitting area, and I hear his small footsteps heading in my direction.

"Why's it so cold?!"

Frank just chuckled at me and stated: "Dude, the bus door is wide open, Ray's out having a smoke. It's the middle of winter and you're in nothing but a towel.. Seriously, what'd you expect?"

I just glared at him for making me look like a complete lunatic and slumped into the bunks to change into something more comfortable and warm! I heard his high pitched chuckle fade as he walked back to the television he was watching.

When I'm changed I decide that I'm in need of a well deserved cigarette. I grab my pack of the side and head outside calling a quick 'going for a smoke' to the guys. I pull one of the cancer sticks out and light it slowly, making sure to savour every moment. I breathe in the smoke and let it completely fill my lungs, I just hold it there for a few seconds before eventually breathing out feeling nothing but happiness fill my body. Sure I know smoking is bad for me, especially being a singer, but it's what keeps me sane!

As I'm just about to turn and re-enter the bus I hear the sound of a person's feet coming towards me. I stand there looking around, waiting for this person to appear, or to eat me alive, whatever. When suddenly a hand grabs my shoulder from behind.

"Garghhhhh!"

"Gerard, shhhh! It's only me! Geeeez man!"

"Brian! What the fuck? I though you were a monster or something!" Brian just looked at me as if I just told him I was pregnant - hand on hip, eyebrow raised. "Okay, maybe not a monster but still, what's the rush man?!"

"I needed to catch you before you all went to sleep, plus it's fucking freezing out here so I thought running would warm me up. It didn't."

"Okayyyyyy, what do you need us so desperately for anyway?"

"Go back inside and I can tell you all together."


Frank:

"Well done tonight guys, I know it was hard, it being the last night and all, but you both played fucking awesome!" I hear Ray call from the kitchen area to me and Mikey. Ray's always the first to put in a good word about something, so it was only a matter of time before he said something.

"Thanks man, you were amazing too, as ever!" Mikey replies with a sleepy kind of grin.

"Yeah, thanks Ray. You rocked tonight dude. I'm gonna go get in my bunk for a bit anyway, that show has just tired me out!"

"You're not as young as you used to be Frankie-boy!" Mikey shouts with a wink.

I give him the finger while smirking and heading towards the back of the bus where my nice warm bed is, happy to get some much needed sleep.

"Frank!"

"Frank!!"

"FRANK GET THE FUCK UP!!"

For fucks sake.

"What?!" I reply to whoever it was who shouted me - in all honesty I don't really care who it was.

"Get out here, we've got something to talk about!"

Brian? Fucking hell. That means I've actually got to get up! Slowly I drag my exhausted body out of the bunk I've being lying in for all of five-whole-fucking-minutes, and pull my feet along the black carpet until I finally reach the door. I turn the handle and open the door, only to be met with what felt like the brightest light of all fucking time! I squint my eye's and pull my hand over my face as I make my way into the seating area.

"Stop being a drama queen and get over here!" I can almost hear the smirk on Gerard's face! I mutter a quick 'fuck you' and take the empty seat next to Ray, opposite Gerard who is seated next to his younger brother. Brian is standing by the table we're sat at looking between us all, to make sure he's got our full attention.

"Right, I guess you're all wondering what's going on right?"

"Something like that!" Mikey answers obviously more sharply than he intended and quickly backtracked with an apology and explanation of being sleep deprived.

"Well, the NSPCC have decided that it would be a good idea to get a rock band onto a cruise ship for a fortnight, the Estate Del Vento! For their charity obviously. They apparently went round and did a poll and it seems the public have decided that for whatever reason they want you four to go on the boat! All your fans have been sponsoring you for weeks now! I'm surprised you haven't caught on yet! You'll have your own driver and you'll each have a personal waiter and a wide choice of rooms, you can share, or have your own. The whole cruise ship is yours for two weeks!"

"That's fuckin amazing!" Mikey shouted enthusiastically.

"Yeah man, that's gonna be so cool!" Ray agreed.

Me and Gerard, however, glanced confusedly at each other, debating mentally with each other over who would be the first of the two of us to speak. Gerard eventually gave in:

"Okay, that sounds.. interesting. But I gotta ask, what's making this so special? Why would some charity suddenly want us to go on a boat, what are we being sponsored for?"

"It's great that the fans support us and are giving to charity and stuff, but what's so special about us four, going on a cruise?"

Brian seemed to shift uneasily at these queries and failed to meet any of our gazes. Ray and Mikey were both too suddenly aware of our thoughts and seemed to have become a little less excited about the whole thing, knowing that there would be a twist to it.

"Well, in May 1971, dozens of passengers were dancing in the ballroom of the Italian ocean liner, the Estate Del Vento, while an Italian band were performing "Senza Fine." Everyone was drinking and laughing and enjoying themselves, however, story has it that away from the party, a hand accidentally pressed a lever that unravelld a thin wire cord from a spool. The spool snapped and the wire sliced across the dance floor like a blade, bisecting the dancers. Only one little girl called Maisey who was dancing with the Captain was spared, thanks to her small stature. She was in shock and died when they were all finally discovered. Legend has it, her and the other guests are still on the ship. And although it has never sailed again with passengers, people have been allowed to go and look around it, and plenty of times have people felt the presence of another. Mainly a small girl."

My mouth just hung slack at what he just explained to us. I slowly looked at the guys and realised that they were mirroring my expression.

"What the fuck?!" I actually could not believe what he had told us.

"You are not serious?" Ray questioned looking Brian dead in the eyes.

"I sure am, c'mon guys! They've raised thousands, but they don't get any of it unless you agree!"

The realisation of what this meant was slowly sinking in. Either we go on this boat and face some 'ghosts' and the charity gets their money, or we all become terrified of something that may not even exist, and deprive children of the love and care they really need. Gerard must have either read my mind, or was having the same thought pattern as me.

"We don't have much choice then do we!"


Ahhh, what's anyone think? :') Interesting? Got potential? Boring and i just need to stop now? Aha, any advice is greatly appreciated! I'll update if people want me to, but you gotta actually tell me if you do, cause i just assume people dont like my shizz unless they tell me otherwise, haha :') Abz xo
Sign up to rate and review this story