Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Gold Digger

Goodbye, my love

by XxlovefrankieroxX

Goodbye's are not forever

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-09-16 - Updated: 2011-09-16 - 5946 words - Complete

?Blocked
Frank woke up that morning to another sunny, hot day. Gerard was already awake and making coffee, the rich scent making Frank smile as he stretched his arms and legs with a soft groan. When he opened his eyes again he smirked at how Gerard was bending down to pour a little more water into one of the mugs, his naked ass giving Frank quite the welcome wake up.

“Mmph... You look so good right now Gee, you know that?” He purred, Gerard jumping in surprise and spinning to look at him, his cheeks blazing red.

“Oh, Frankie! I didn’t know you were up.” He squeaked, blushing deeper and trying to cover his manhood with his hands, difficult whilst still holding the hot kettle.

“Hey, don’t be bashful. I’ve seen it all before.” Frank smirked as he sat up and Gerard chuckled softly, getting over his initial shock at being caught naked and he turned to put the kettle down before carrying the two mugs of coffee back to the bad.

“I know.” He smirked, sitting down next to Frank and smiling as the younger man promptly curled up against his chest, taking one of the mugs with a soft ‘thanks’. “How are you feeling?” Gerard asked gently, stroking his lover’s waist tenderly as he looked at him. Frank smiled dreamily and sipped his coffee, looking up at Gerard with a soft pout.

“Mm... I feel great, you?” He asked innocently, smiling when Gerard answered by kissing him softly but passionately for a long moment.

“Mmph... Never better.” He smirked as they broke, chuckling when Frank blinked stupidly at him for a moment before promptly leaning up to kiss him deeply again.

Frank sank against Gerard’s chest as he softly worked his lips over his, their tongues touching just briefly before they locked their lips instead and just held onto each other. Frank’s ass did hurt a little bit but he barely noticed, the rest of him still tingly all over from the amazing night they had shared, and what made it better was knowing how happy Gerard was too.

“Mm... I love you.” Frank whispered when they gently broke apart again, Gerard smiling warmly at him as his heart fluttered in his chest.

“I love you too Frankie.” He breathed, hugging the shorter man close as they fell quiet and drank their coffees in comfortable silence.

The night before Gerard was convinced something truly magical had happened. He didn’t know what had made Frank suddenly decide that he was ready for sex, but when the younger man had woke him up just to make love to him Gerard had felt like he was dreaming the whole time. He felt so happy that they weren’t mad at each other anymore, and even though it had been hours since they had had their bodies slotted together so perfectly his heart was still beating out of time, like someone was holding it and giving it a little squeeze every now and then. Every time he looked at Frank he felt like he was on fire, the man had given himself to him and Gerard had never felt more blessed.

“Frankie, can I ask you something?” He mewled softly after a moment, Frank looking up at him with a nod.

“Of course.”

“What made you decide you were ready?”

Frank blushed deeply at Gerard’s question and bit his lip, idly tapping his fingers on his mug as he looked about the room. He couldn’t tell Gerard about reading the letter just in case it had been something private Gerard hadn’t wanted him to see, but he didn’t want to lie to him.

“Oh well... I erm... Well when we went to bed all mad at each other,” Frank paused at Gerard look and giggled softly, giving a guilty little smile. “Okay okay, when I went to bad mad at you,” He corrected. “I just... Lay there wondering why I was being like that. I mean... I shouldn’t have got mad at you for panning all night, and as soon as I realised how stupid I was being I just really wanted to make it up to you.” He shrugged, looking up at Gerard through his eyelashes.

“So... You only let me take you because... you wanted to make it up to me?” Gerard confirmed, his heart twisting a little and Frank sighed, idly tracing patterns on the older man’s chest.

“Um... Not exactly.” He admitted quietly, Gerard waiting for him to continue as he soothingly stroked his waist. “Honestly I... I was thinking about why you pan so much anyway and I was thinking about Mikey and everything and I... I just knew that I didn’t want you to leave without me giving all of myself to you.”

Gerard was silent for a long moment when Frank finished speaking, the younger man keeping quiet himself as he looked down at his coffee.

“I...” Gerard hesitated, looking away for a moment as he closed his eyes and felt his heart thud painfully. He didn’t think Frank had considered the fact that he would eventually have to leave, he had just assumed the younger man hadn’t realised that was case; but now he knew that Frank had been aware of this all along he finally understood why he had been so upset with him.

“I’m sorry Frank.” He breathed, Frank looking up at him in surprise.

“What for?” He giggled softly, touching Gerard’s cheek and leaning up to peck his lips. “Hm?”

“I’m sorry that I’ll have to leave.” Gerard mewled, kissing Frank softly for a minute before just holding him close. “I planned to wait until we both had the gold we needed but I... I can’t wait that long Frankie. Mikey needs me and I... I’m so sorry.”

Frank tensed a little but soon relaxed again, smiling sadly as he curled up closer to Gerard and shared tender kisses with him. It felt strange to hear from the man himself that he would indeed be leaving whilst Frank stayed behind, but he refused to let that make him upset right now. He didn’t want their perfect morning after being ruined.

“Gerard shh, shh... It’s okay Gee. It is. I knew you’d have to leave before I could and that’s okay. I don’t care, I love you anyway.” He smiled, Gerard looking at him uncertainly, sure Frank was lying to him but when he looked into his eyes they were open and honest and he just melted.

“Oh Frankie... I love you too.” He sighed, kissing him deeply for a moment before he just hugged him tight and gently stroked his hair. “I’ll always love you...” He whispered and as Frank hid his face in his chest he could only pray that that was true.

>X<

It was only two weeks later when the day Frank had been dreading finally came.

He and Gerard had been on the river all day like usual and Gerard had washed first whilst Frank made up a stew before Gerard came back and then Frank left to wash.

He didn’t take long since many other men were also washing at that point, so he simply scrubbed up quickly with the soap and tried to ignore the hungry stares he was getting at his exposed body. He was certainly the youngest there, and one of the most slender. Gerard had once warned him that he was quite feminine looking for a man and so had needed to watch his back, but never was this more obvious than when Frank had to wash with the other men.

By the time he got back to the cabin he was feeling sufficiently creeped out, his skin crawling as he wandered into the wooden building that was his and Gerard’s sanctuary, throwing down his things and flopping down beside the fire with a groan.

“Ugh, I swear if those guys stared as intently at the river as they did at my ass they’d be rich by now.” He whined, placing his arms behind his head and closing his eyes as he savoured the warmth from the flames. “Well... richer.” He added idly when Gerard only chuckled in reply.

Frank sat up a little to see what was distracting his lover from pouncing on him was customary now that they’d finally had sex. Every night bar one or two when they had been too tired they had been indulging in their new found pleasure heights and Frank was still in that ‘honeymoon’ phase where any moment not wrapped around his boyfriend was a moment wasted.

“Gee?” He asked softly, biting his lip when Gerard held up a hand to silence him. Frank rolled his eyes and smiled fondly, watching Gerard with a seductive smirk as he waited for the older man to finish weighing out all his gold. He counted his days earning every night, and often counted Frank’s too since Frank was too lazy most the time. But this time, when Gerard finished weighing it all and putting it back into its bottle he hesitated and promptly began weighing it out again.

“Is something wrong?” Frank asked quietly but Gerard only held his hand up again. Clearly he was concentrating hard so Frank just stayed silent, watching in bewilderment when Gerard dug out some paper and a pencil from their writing supplies and began jotting down each weight measurement.

Once each little bottle of gold had been carefully weighed and noted of, the gold safely back in its glass vessel Gerard got busy meticulously adding up the figures. He added them all up five times in a row, getting the same figure before sitting back with a stunned expression.

“Gee?”

“Will you check this for me?” Gerard suddenly asked, pushing the paper towards Frank with wide, imploring eyes. Frank stared at him for a moment, his heart beginning to race as he feared what was making Gerard so intent on finding out how much gold he had.

“O – Okay...” He whispered, lying on his front and carefully adding up all the measurements Gerard had noted down. He wrote down the total he came to, the same as Gerard’s other five attempts. “It’s right.” He shrugged, sliding the paper back to Gerard as he bit his lip. “What does it mean?”

“It means...” Gerard breathed, taking the paper and staring at it with wide eyes and trembling hands, as if the paper would suddenly come to life and cry ‘oh I’m kidding!’; when this didn’t happen Gerard turned his head to stare at the neat line of little bottles that were his, his heart racing. “It means I have enough.”

Frank tensed up instantly and felt his face grow stony and emotionless as his whole world crumbled. Those five words were the very words he had been dreading to hear for months now and his heart stopped beating for a second before picking up faster than ever.

“You... You have enough?” He repeated slowly, his eyes staring at Gerard but the faraway look told the older man he was simply staring through him.

“Yes...” Gerard said softly, his own chest throbbing from the force of his rapid heartbeat. He felt breathless and shocked, his hands shaking. “Enough for the physician in New York and then some... There’s no point in me staying here now, I need to go home and save Mikey.” He whispered, his eyes starting to brim with tears when he saw a drop of water sneak out of the corner of one of Frank’s eyes and run slowly down his cheek.

“I see...” Frank whispered, staring blindly at one of the walls as he tried to take in what this meant. He couldn’t feel the tear that slid down his cheek, or the others that joined in, both cheeks getting streaked with water. He didn’t even notice Gerard coming over to him until he was suddenly encased in warmth, his cheek pressed to Gerard’s chest as he embraced him.

“Frankie... Oh God, I don’t want to leave you.” He breathed, his own tears beginning to fall as he held Frank close and rocked him gently. Frank felt life return to him, warmed by the strong arms around him and he gently snaked his own arms around Gerard’s waist, laying his hands on the base of his back as he closed his eyes and tried to swallow his tears.

“Don’t be stupid, you need to save Mikey Gee. It’s the whole reason of why you came here at all.” He reminded him softly, his voice broken up by tears as he clung tight to the older man. So this was it? They’d shared some amazing months together and now Gerard was leaving?

Gerard sniffed sadly and nodded, trying to think about how much Mikey needed him right now and not how much he wanted to stay with Frank. His brother was far more important, he hadn’t seen him in so long and he missed him and the rest of his family dearly. He had achieved what he’d set out to do and now he was only a small jaunt away from saving his baby brother. He should have been thrilled but.... all he could think about was the man in his arms who he had come to love more than anything.

“I guess your right...” He finally croaked, pulling back just far enough to look at Frank’s face and tenderly wipe his tears away as Frank nodded, his lips trembling as he tried to stop himself from sobbing. “But hey... I might not be able to leave for weeks yet; it depends when the next wagon comes by.” He reminded him softly. The only way for anyone to get home was to hitch a ride back on the wagons and carts that brought the new men by. Gerard knew he should be praying that there would be one soon, needing to get home as quickly as possible, but all he felt was tremendous guilt at wanting to stay with Frank as long as he could.

“Mm... You should go see Ben and find out when the next one is.” Frank sighed softly, leaning into Gerard’s touch as he wiped his tears away. “Go now whilst I finish the cooking.” He suggested, his eyes falling closed as Gerard’s thumbs wiped over his cheeks.

“Okay.” Gerard whispered, his heart twisting with pain at how clearly upset Frank was. He wished he didn’t have to leave him, but they both knew that if he didn’t Mikey would die and Gerard could not let that happen. “I’ll be right back.” He promised as he gently released Frank, the younger man wiping his eyes and nodding with a forced smile.

“Okay, see you in a minute.” He said as cheerily as he could but his voice was still thick with tears. Gerard pretended not to notice them as he pulled his boots back on and slowly left the cabin, walking down to the food store where he could speak to Ben about when the new arrivals were due.

As soon as Gerard was gone Frank collapsed against the floor in a fit of sobs, his arms curling around his head so he could cry into them as he let all his pain and horror wash through him. He had of course known all along that Gerard would eventually need to leave, but when he had woke up that morning he hadn’t for one second imagined that day was so soon. He had been so wrapped up in a happy little sex bubble that he hadn’t let himself adjust to the fact that Gerard was going to leave him sooner or later.

Frank allowed himself a moment to just cry, knowing that when Gerard got back he would need Frank to be calm and collected. Frank refused to be selfish anymore, Mikey needed Gerard and so Frank had to let him go. Just because he was leaving didn’t mean they were never going to see each other, eventually Frank would have enough gold to go home too and since they both lived in New Jersey it would be easy to meet then.

Soothed by this thought Frank slowly managed to wane his tears away and he slowly sat up, patting down his hair and wiping his eyes with the back of his hand. He took a deep breath and forced his head to stop spinning. He still had a lump in his throat and he couldn’t think too deeply on the fact Gerard would be leaving soon or his heart broke all over again, but he just about managed to compose enough to appear fine as he stirred the stew ready for when Gerard got back.

>X<

Frank and Gerard were quiet as they ate their stew, sat together on the bed though both avoided the others gaze. Frank was leaning against Gerard as he ate, needing to feel his warmth but too afraid to look at him just yet.

It turned out the next lot of new arrivals would be at the town the next morning, meaning that Gerard had only one more night in Hangtown before he left. When he had been told this he had felt sick to the stomach, but yet at the same time there was a little ray of relief inside him knowing that his chance of saving Mikey was even bigger.

That didn’t stop him from aching at the thought of leaving Frank though.

Frank of course had been devastated when Gerard had returned and told him he was leaving the very next morning, but he had forced his pain back well, bricking it inside himself until he could unleash it once Gerard was gone. He didn’t want the older man to leave thinking Frank would be unable to get by without him, he wanted Gerard to leave thinking that everything was going to be okay.

Gerard had already packed up all of his things, leaving out only one set of clothes to change into in the morning, all of his gold right at the bottom of his bag where it would be safe. He had written a letter to his family, informing them he was coming home with a rough estimate of what date he would arrive back in New Jersey so they could meet him off the boat, and Frank had walked with him to put into the little post box by the tavern.

The sudden swing of events had left both men shaken and dizzy, unsure of how to react. Both were trying to stay calm and composed for the other, though it just made their last night together tense and uncertain.

“Frankie...” Gerard eventually whispered, finally turning his gaze onto the younger man and cupping his face so he looked at him too. “I’m going to miss you.” He said honestly, his voice almost breaking as the lump in his throat threatened to rise and bring the tears he was holding back forth.

Frank almost began crying all over again himself, but he managed to hold it back, forcing a shaky smile as he nodded. “I’m gonna miss you too Gerard.” He breathed, sighing when he was pulled into a gentle hug. He put his bowl down onto the floor and Gerard did the same so that they could hold each other tighter.

“I’ll write to you all the time...” He promised, Frank nodding silently, too afraid to speak in case only sobs came out. “And when you finally get to come home I’ll be waiting on that dock in Jersey, waiting for you to get off the boat.” He added, Frank’s heart tripping over itself as he took deep breaths to stop himself from crying.

“I love you Gee.” Was all he could manage to choke out, and then suddenly Gerard’s lips were on his, his hands gently cradling his face as he kissed him deeply and desperately.

Frank felt instant relief that the talking was over, knowing that if he tried to speak to Gerard now he would only end up sobbing. He had to be strong; he had to make Gerard believe he would be okay. But more importantly, he needed to feel Gerard inside him one last time before he left.

“Mm... Mmph...” Gerard wound his arms tighter around Frank’s waist and gently lay him back on the bed, resting on top of him as their lips pouted and parted in time, suckling gently and letting tongues sneak forward to touch for just a second. It was a bitter sweet feeling, the kiss deep and intense but it just made Frank feel like they were saying goodbye.

“Gerard...” He mewled, tugging at the older man’s clothes and bucking his hips up desperately at the same time. “Gerard please... I... I need you to... to be inside me again. Just one more time, please Gee.” He whimpered, his tears almost threatening to fall again but then Gerard broke the kiss, taking a deep breath before touching their lips again but kissing him softer this time. Keeping it tender as he nodded.

“Of course... Anything you want Frankie.” He mewled back, his own body thrumming with desire for the shorter man, though it was a desire fed from the need to feel Frank one last time rather than pure lust like usual.

“Let’s just... let’s just not think about me leaving. Please Frankie, let’s just make love.” He breathed, tracing his lips across the line of Frank’s jaw and delicately stripping them both of their clothes. Frank nodded without hesitation, only too happy to forget about the fact Gerard would be leaving in the morning and just melt for him instead.

He sighed and tipped his head back as Gerard gently kissed down to his neck, tangling his fingers into his hair and smoothing the dark locks back so that he could access more olive flesh to suck into his mouth and nip gently. With his naked body pressed against Frank’s he felt somewhat calmer, the warmth of their skin touching and the feeling of Frank’s penis slowly filling and swelling with blood making his head spin delightfully.

“Mmm... Love...” He sighed, glancing up at Frank through his eyelashes as he continued kissing down the slope of his neck, smiling when he saw that Frank’s lips had curled up in the corners, his face smooth and his body relaxed. Knowing that Frank felt good helped Gerard relax too and he purred as he softly kissed his way down.

“Mm... Hmm...” Frank sighed and huffed gently, rolling his head to the side and spreading his legs a little as Gerard kissed tenderly down his torso. He was no longer thinking about Gerard leaving, too busy enjoying every little thing the older man was doing to him. Though they had been having sex a lot recently, and though in all the months they had been together they had tried plenty of different types of foreplay, it was very rare when either of them just kissed over the others body, but Frank loved it.

Gerard kept things slow and delicate as he kissed his way down Frank’s chest, pausing at one of his nipples and teasingly smoothing the flat of his tongue over it. Frank exhaled shakily in response and lifted his chest a little as Gerard rolled his other nipple between his thumb and forefinger, his tongue gently lapping against the first nipple which had become a hard nub.

Frank sighed and moaned quietly as Gerard grazed his teeth over his nipple, sending a tingling sensation through the rosy bud before that tantalizing mouth disappeared to continue its kissing descent. Frank mewled in slight disappointment but the promise of what was to come was much more tempting.

Once Gerard reached Frank’s midriff he stilled his kissing, just breathing warm air over the space of skin as he moved his hand on Frank’s nipple down to gently cup around his balls instead. Frank mewled softly and opened his legs further as Gerard softly rolled them about his palm, squeezing ever so softly and sucking idly against Frank’s hipbone.

Once he had Frank’s full attention, his erection swollen and weeping, Gerard began to stroke his fingertips gently up the shaft, following the main vein before circling his nail ever so gently around the coronal ridge. Frank was instantly putty in his hands, mewling and whining for more and Gerard had to rest his free hand against Frank’s hip to stop him from bucking them.

Frank sighed and squeezed his eyes shut as pleasure throbbed through his erection, a pearl of pre cum beading
in the tiny opening on the head, allowed to shimmer for a second before Gerard’s finger swiped it up and was sucked away by a devilish mouth that soon descended onto Frank’s pulsing erection.

“O – Ooh Gerard...” Frank groaned, bucking his hips just a little as he disappeared into Gerard’s hot, wet mouth and began getting massaged by his tongue. He tipped his head back and gently smoothed his fingers into Gerard’s hair, holding on gently as pleasure washed through him. Gerard kept the pace smooth and slow, and Frank felt beyond himself in pleasure already.

Gerard gazed up at Frank through his eyelashes, sucking eagerly but gently on his tip before dipping his tongue into the slit to taste his pre cum. He had one hand wrapped around the base, his thumb rubbing little circles against the shaft whilst his fingertips kept the foreskin down. He wanted to make Frank feel perfect and by the look on the man’s face he was succeeding.

As he sucked him Gerard inserted a couple of fingers into his mouth too, lathering them in his saliva before moving them down between the cheeks of Frank’s ass. The younger man didn’t even notice until he began pushing a finger slowly inside him, still suckling hungrily on his erection like he was the best candy he had ever tasted.

“O – Oh my...” Frank gasped, sighing and arching his back as a finger sank into him and began thrusting slowly. He remained relaxed; hungry for more so that when a second finger joined the first it just still wasn’t enough. The hot mouth servicing his cock was making him feel so close... too close. He didn’t want to cum yet, not like this, he wanted to cum with Gerard’s thick dick seated deep inside him. He wanted to cum only when they were at their closest.

“G – Gerard... unn... p – put it inside me... please...” He mewled, his voice husky from pleasure and Gerard slowly let his cock slip from his mouth, his scissoring fingers stretching him just a little longer before they too disappeared. Neither wanted to tease or be teased that night, both just wanted to feel that total closeness they achieved when they slotted their bodies together so intimately.

“Shh... relax my love.” Gerard purred softly as he tucked his face into the crook of Frank’s neck and began to nudge the head of his erection against his quivering hole. He kissed tenderly over Frank’s neck as he slid into him, by now able to penetrate him without causing him too much pain. He knew there would always be some discomfort at first so he kept still once he was all the way in so that Frank could adjust, moving to kiss him properly until Frank gave a tiny nod of his head.

Gerard kept their foreheads touching as he began to move, his eyes open and boring into Frank’s as he thrust his hips slowly and shallowly, pulling out barely an inch before pushing back in so that he stayed deep inside Frank, just rocking against his ass as their eyes stayed locked.

Frank’s hazel orbs were shining with tears that he would not let fall, but he didn’t care because Gerard’s own eyes were the same. Their pupils were dilated a lot from the closeness and the attraction, and Frank refused to break the gaze even as pleasure made his ass clench and his toes curl. His hands were resting flat on the nape of Gerard’s neck, holding him close as he lifted his hips in time to Gerard’s thrusts so that their bodies moved in slow, rhythmic waves. He had never felt more pleasured, never felt more in love...

“Gerard...” He panted softly, the constant friction against his prostate making both their stomachs sticky with cum as it leaked freely from his erection. “Tell me you love me.” He begged breathlessly, his eyes searching deep into Gerard’s until all he could see was his brown-y green iris’, his pupils like black holes sucking him in whilst all he could feel was his dick rubbing inside his ass and their frantic hearts beating together in their chests.

“You know I do.” Gerard panted back, moving his arms down to hook beneath Frank’s waist and lift him up. Frank draped back in his arms for a second before he forced himself to sit up and hook his arms back around Gerard’s neck, now slowly riding him in his lap as their bodies entwined. “I love you Frank.”

“For always?” Frank breathed; closing his eyes as he laid his forehead against Gerard’s and just rocked his hips back and forth over his cock, his orgasm building inside him swiftly as tears began to leak from his eyes. He hated to feel them on his cheeks, hated to feel so weak and vulnerable, like a God damn woman but... Damn it he just couldn’t hold them back.

“Oh God... forever Frankie.” Gerard groaned, his own orgasm beginning to tug at him and he smothered Frank’s mouth with his own, their lips no sooner touching than Frank choked out a sob into his mouth and came hard all over their stomachs.

Gerard swallowed down Frank’s desperate, wanton moans as he thrust his hips slowly up into him, milking Frank’s orgasm whilst letting his own wash through him and cum dripped down over his shaft as it filled his younger lover and then dripped from inside him. Frank gripped Gerard’s shoulders tightly as he continued gyrating his hips, cumming for a long while so that by the time he finally stopped he felt exhausted and weak. He collapsed onto his back and mewled as Gerard lay down with him, going to pull out but Frank stopped him.

“D – Don’t...” He gasped, blushing and meeting Gerard’s gaze with a sad smile and watering eyes. “Let me be full of you all night, it might be the last time I get the chance.” He whispered, Gerard sighing and kissing him deeply but tenderly for a moment before he slowly lay on his side, pulling Frank to do the same so he could stay seated inside him.

“It’s not the last time Frankie.” He promised, though he joined his lover in an embarrassed moment of crying as they clung to each other and waited for sleep to take them.

>X<

Frank felt like he had a rock lodged in his throat as he watched the men piling provisions onto their wagon. The new men had just been dropped off and now the wagon was being prepared to leave, Gerard stood with his bag waiting to go. Frank wasn’t sure how much longer he could hold back the tears, but he had kept them at bay all morning and was determined to keep them from falling until Gerard had left.

Gerard glanced at Frank and offered a tiny smile, the pain clear in both their eyes. Before they had left the cabin that morning they had hastily made love again and then shared a deep, longing kiss beside the door. They had hugged for about ten minutes straight before they had finally found the strength to walk down to the old oak tree where the wagons stopped by. They knew they wouldnt be able to hug or kiss again now, for fear of someone seeing them. Gerard was leaving now but that wouldn’t stop them from hanging Frank if they got suspicious.

“Alright then, gets up onto the wagon and we’ll get going.” The man who drove the wagon said to Gerard, the final box of food now safely on board. Gerard nodded and slowly turned to Frank, the younger man trying not to look so alarmed though his heart was racing painfully.

“Well then I... Guess this is it.” Gerard said softly, his own heart breaking as he longed to grab Frank and kiss him until their lungs gave out. “I’ll keep in touch.” He croaked, Frank nodding and trying to look more like a friend than a lover as he awkwardly patted Gerard’s shoulder.

“Do, and give all my best to your brother. He’ll be in my prayers.” He choked out, Gerard taking a step forward as if to hold him but he hesitated.

“Frankie I –”

“Just go Gerard.” Frank quickly cut across him, not wanting Gerard to lose his nerve now. “Don’t keep them waiting.” He breathed, Gerard nodding slowly and squeezing Frank’s shoulder before turning and climbing up into the wagon before he could change his mind.

He kept his eyes fixated on Frank as the wagon began to move away, rumbling down the dirt track it had come by whilst Frank gave a half hearted wave. There were tears in his eyes but he forced them down, well aware people were watching as he saw Gerard off. Waved goodbye to the only person he had ever truly loved.

“Well, well, well...” A soft, husky voice purred into his ear as the wagon moved out of sight, the voice making Frank jump. “What are you going to do now your boyfriend’s gone?” The voice sneered and Frank blushed deeply, not needing to turn around to know that Sam would be grinning devilishly behind him.

God save me. Frank thought as he closed his eyes and clenched his fists. God save me now Gerard won’t.


Hey guys,
So, again I wasn’t sure with this chapter but I don’t really know how else to move the story forward without doing this. Hopefully you guys won’t be too disappointed and I promise there is lots of good stuff to come so don’t stop reading! xD
I had to really rush this one since I start university tomorrow (today? It’s like... almost 1am, so I guess today...) and since I don’t really know what to expect I wanted to get this updated before I left. I’m absolutely dreading it and have spent the majority of my past week crying like a baby xD So if you guys could review, it would really be appreciated :’) In the meantime, I’m hoping this whole uni stuff isn’t going to affect my updating, but I’ll do my best to keep you guys posted.
Wish me luck! I’m gonna need it...
Ray xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story