Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Gold Digger

Jaw lock

by XxlovefrankieroxX

Credit for the chapter title goes to Callum ;)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [R] - Published: 2011-09-29 - Updated: 2011-09-29 - 6136 words - Complete

?Blocked
A/N: Hey guys, sorry this took so long to get out. In a nutshell, uni sucks, motivation gone, don’t wanna play anymore xD But I’m really glad I got this chapter out, its all full of drama and I hope you guys like it :D
Love you all, and please rate and review because you know I’m a whore for it ;D
P.S - WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SCENES OF GRAPHIC RAPE.
You have been warned ^^
xox


Gerard had been gone for a week and Frank hadn’t left the cabin even once.

Days were lonely but the nights were harder still. Frank had hardly moved since he had returned to the cabin after his lover’s departure. He rolled out of bed only to eat and even then he had only eaten a few times in the whole week, only when he couldn’t bear the hunger pangs any longer. He still hadn’t washed though and he had grown to a point where he just felt hideously dirty, his hair greasy and his cheeks stained from all his tears. He had thought he was stronger than this but he realised now how wrong he was.

The hole inside that Gerard had left seemed to grow with each day. He knew he wouldn’t be back in Jersey for another three months or so, depending on how quickly he travelled, so Frank wasn’t holding out for any letters right now. He supposed Gerard could write to him from towns he stopped in, but Frank didn’t want to get his hopes up.

He knew he had to get out of this state of melancholy as quickly as possible, he hadn’t panned for seven days now and he desperately needed the gold so that he could leave Hangtown too. He had received a letter from his mother three days ago but for once he hadn’t felt happiness but only even more despair. He desperately wanted to go home but the gold he had now would not be enough to keep them going forever, even when he got a job at home. He needed more and he was determined to stay here until he had the amount he had promised his family.

Frank sighed and rolled over onto his other side, curled up into a ball in his bed. He looked over at Gerard’s bed with dull, lifeless eyes, wishing the older man was lying there looking back at him, wishing he could dash over and curl up in his arms. But Gerard was gone... and he would never be coming back.

Frank closed his eyes and squeezed them shut for a long moment. He considered moving but came to the same “what’s the point?” conclusion he had every time he considered it this week. He was starting to feel thirsty again though, and he hadn’t eaten since yesterday so he guessed he should get up and cook something. He could crawl back straight into bed after like he did every time, and just continue wallowing in his self pity.

With a groan and a supreme amount of effort Frank dragged his body out of the bed and wandered slowly over to the fireplace. The fire had burnt out long ago so he had to make a new one in order to boil the water for his coffee, this simple task seeming like slave labour in his current mood. By the time he finally had his coffee he just felt even more miserable and he sat starting into the flames of the fire as he chewed on some stale bread, his greasy hair tasselled and his eyes bored and dull.

He sighed and gently scratched at the beard that was starting to grow, a moustache along with it. Frank had always hated facial hair but he couldn’t be bothered to shave it off. He sipped at his coffee without taking his eyes from the fire, staring for so long that when he eventually turned away the orange glow had been burnt into his retinas.

“Hmmph...” Frank slowly dropped down so he was lying on his side and squeezed his eyes shut again, his one hand holding his bread and the other his coffee mug. He hated it here, and he hated that he couldn’t leave. He knew he needed to snap out of this and just keep going, and not give up. But the desire to just curl up and die was too strong. What was the point of continuing?

“Don’t think like that Frankie...” He slowly whispered to himself, pretending it was Gerard speaking and not just himself. “We’re gonna see each other again, I promise. And the sooner you go out and get the gold you need the sooner we can be together.” He added quietly, trying to ignore the feeling that he had finally snapped and just gone crazy. He had to see past the insanity of talking to himself and hold onto the lie that it was Gerard’s sweet voice breaking the silence.

“But I don’t want to go out there Gee.” He whispered quietly, clutching his mug closer but abandoning the bread as his stomach churned. “I want to be with you.”

“And you will be.” He purred, his voice calm and serene as he pretended to be his lover. “Remember what I said? I’ll be on that dock in Jersey waiting for you.” Frank slowly smiled as he snuggled into the ratty old rug by the fire, his heart thumping as he thought over what Gerard had said to him before he left, forcing up any strength left to make himself sit up. He looked around with some colour back in his eyes, his heart aching painfully at the sight of room empty of life except his own, but he forced the pain back and swallowed thickly.

Gerard would be waiting for him on that dock in Jersey, and Frank wasn’t going to let him down. He would get the gold he needed somehow, and then he would be with his lover again.

>X<

It took Frank a long time to finish drinking his coffee and force down some more bread. The urge to give up all over again and just lie in his bed was still strong, and there were some minutes when he didn’t think he’d be able to fight it; but he struggled on and eventually he was at the washbowl, razor in hand, to get rid of that god awful beard.

Frank hummed quietly as he shaved, remembering every song he had ever heard Gerard sing when he had been here. The older man had loved singing but he was very shy about it, so it had only been a few rare times when Frank got to hear him but he still managed to remember each lyric as he began to sing quietly under his breath.

Things were still painful but it was easier now he was actually doing something. He carefully shaved away all the hair on his face and felt much better for it. He still looked disgusting but he would wash now whilst everyone was still panning.

Frank grabbed the soap from by the washbowl along with his towel before he gathered up some clean clothes and made his way down to the wash part of the river.

This section of the river was empty of people since everyone was still working hard and Frank relaxed even more as he waded waist deep into the water and slowly knelt down to get the cool liquid all over his body. The water was cold but the sun was high so it only soothed his heated skin. It felt so good to finally be washing and he even smiled a little as he began rubbing soap into his limbs.

Frank closed his eyes as he tipped his head back and smeared the bar of soap all over his skin, right up his throat and neck, behind his ears, and then back down over his chest, circling round nipples and dipping into the contours of ribs before sliding lower.

Frank almost dropped the soap a couple times as it got wetter and slipperier, but he managed to keep his grip on it and balance precariously on one foot and then the other as he soaped down his legs and even between his toes. He then lathered soap into his hands to wash his face too and ducked beneath the water to wash all the bubbles away.

Even without Gerard here to help wash his back by the time Frank was done he finally felt human again. The cold water had made his nipples hard and goose bumps patterned his skin, but he felt refreshed for it and squeaky clean at last.

He stayed in the water for a while longer, just lying back in the shallows and savouring the feeling of the water lapping gently at his body. There was still a hollow ache in his chest from being alone but it had been numbed somewhat now by the cold water and the soap. Doing something helped, he realised. As long as he kept busy and worked as hard as he could then he would be back with Gerard in no time; not to mention back with his family who needed the gold so badly. He wasn’t going to let them down, and he knew that this place wasn’t forever.

’This time next year’, he thought to himself, ’I’ll look back on this and feel proud I stuck it out.’

>X<

For the rest of that day Frank cleaned the cabin and washed all the bedding and his dirty clothes. He then gathered up a small amount of his gold and went down to the little shop ran by Ben to buy some more food so that he could eat something nicer that night. By the time he had curled up into bed, good and early, he felt a lot better. The cabin was spotless, his belly was full and he felt a lot more positive for it.

He fell asleep after only a small amount of tossing and turning and he sighed as he rested easy for a while before dreams began to plague him.

“Mmph... Gerard...” He sighed, pouting as he curled up closer into the older man’s arms, smiling when he felt him hold him closer. “Gee...”

“Shh my love...” Gerard cooed softly, his fingers splaying through Frank’s hair and teasing the silky locks between his fingers before letting them lye softly against Frank’s cheeks.

Frank smiled and slowly opened his eyes to gaze up at his lover, his fingers touching just beneath his lower lip as he leant up a little. Gerard smiled back at him and pouted against the fingertips tracing the lines of his lips as his eyes locked with Franks.

“Love...”

“I’m so glad you’re here.” Frank whispered, moving his fingers away so he could lean down and softly rest his lips on Gerard’s. He could actually feel them, soft and warm on his own and he sighed as he pushed closer, wrapping his arms around the older man’s neck as Gerard rolled them over so he was on top.

Frank eagerly relaxed beneath him, sighing as he wrapped his leg around his waist and kept their bodies pinned together. Gerard’s lips were soft and coaxing, easily managing to persuade Frank’s to part so that his tongue could slide into his mouth and explore all over his tongue and teeth.

Frank sighed as he opened his mouth more for his lover, tasting the familiar bite of tobacco mixed with the bitterness of black coffee and he tangled his fingers through Gerard’s hair so he could tug and pull gently. He smiled a little as the tongue in his mouth slowly slid back so that they could kiss without for a while, but no less passionately.

It felt like forever and yet still not long enough as they just lay there and kissed each other, lips suckling and pouting as teeth nipped playfully every now and then. Frank’s heart was racing and his crotch pressed against Gerard’s felt good, more than good in fact... though neither of them were hard. There was no obligation to progress further, no need to get naked and slot together just because they could. It felt perfect just lying entangled in one another and kissing all night long.

When they eventually broke apart Frank gazed through half lidded eyes up at Gerard, his fingertips brushing slowly down his cheek as the older man smiled back. Frank returned the smile, his heart racing and aching as the hands on his waist gave a gentle, goodbye squeeze.

“Don’t go.” Frank whispered quickly as Gerard began to move off of him, but the older man ignored his request with a sad smile.

“I have to.” He sighed, leaning down to peck Frank’s lips one last time but Frank couldn’t really feel it now, couldn’t feel the gentle press, only the aching anticipation that came before it.

“Gerard...” He sighed, his hands curled around the older man’s biceps to try and keep him pinned to him, and though he felt as though he could still feel his lover’s presence, when he opened his eyes to see why he wasn’t trying to pull away it was only to find that he was already gone.

“Gee..?

Gee!


GERARD!”

Frank gasped as he shot awake, sitting bolt upright as a cold sweat dripped down the back of his neck. He shuddered and trembled as he looked about the room, tears pricking at his eyes as he looked about the empty cabin and Gerard’s perfectly made, un-slept in bed. He tried to hold back the pain of realising he had been dreaming but he just wasn’t strong enough and within seconds his head was buried into his knees as he sobbed violently into them.

For a long while Frank couldn’t stop his tears, too overcome by tiredness and the shock of his dream. It had felt so real and he had let himself believe it for a moment. He could hardly control what he dreamt about but he still felt angry at himself for dreaming it. He felt as if he should have stopped it somehow, that by letting himself enjoy it even though only in sleep he had only weakened himself further.

By the looks of the sun coming through the thin curtains Frank guessed it was about six o clock and time for him to go to the river and start panning. He couldn’t afford to miss another day on it and he had already laid out all his gear the night before ready. He couldn’t let this dream get the better of him.

Frank slowly managed to take some deep breaths and stem the sobs ripping from his lips, though tears continued to drip as he shakily lifted his head and slid out of bed. He sniffed and rubbed the tears away from his cheeks, feeling ridiculous and pathetic as he padded over to the fire to get a much needed coffee going.

His tears still didn’t stop until he was fully dressed and ready to go and he wondered fleetingly, as he gathered up his pan and trowel, whether Gerard was missing him as much. Part of him believed that he was, but a much bigger part feared that he wasn’t missing him at all. That now he was on the way home to save his brother he would stop thinking of Frank all together and when Frank eventually did make it back he would have no one waiting for him on that dock in Jersey.

More tears stung at his eyes at this thought so he shoved it away quickly, taking another deep breath as he left the cabin and began making his way to the usual spot at the river. He refused to think negatively about Gerard’s leaving and their potential re-uniting. If he let himself believe for one second that Gerard wouldn’t want him then he would lose the last bit of strength he was clinging so desperately onto.

Frank was dreading spending the day panning on his own for the first time since he had arrived at the town, but once he had sat down on his crate and had spooned some of the riverbank into his pan he soon just got into it.

He shook the pan under the water with a look of concentration on his face, focusing intently on his task and finally managing to push Gerard out of his mind.

The gentle gush and roar of the stream filled his ears and the cool water numbed his hands as he worked, his aching back not bothering him, the pain a welcome distraction too. The arguing coming from upstream where Sam always panned was familiar and almost soothing, Frank barely hearing it and yet grateful for it, needing to know there were other people around and he wasn’t entirely alone.

Frank was so engrossed in his work he didn’t notice Sam staring at him from his spot up river. The older man had wondered what had happened to Frank, having not seen him at all for the week since Gerard had left. Sam wasn’t a total idiot and he knew why Frank had disappeared, and a smirk tugged at his lips as he looked at him.

The younger man had grown skinnier in the week, his arms and wrists frail looking as he shook his pan, and his eyes were dull and lifeless as he gazed into the river but never away from it. Sam couldn’t relate to how Frank was feeling, the man had never been in love. But he had been in lust plenty of times and Frank was his current target. There had been plenty a drunken night settled between the thighs of one of the prostitutes as he had pretended they were Frank and had fucked them hard and mercilessly, wishing all the time it was the soft, pert ass of the boy.

Sam bit his lip and considered going down to talk to Frank, but then he decided against it and turned back to his own panning. There was nothing he could say to the younger man that would win him over, he knew, and with all the other men around it wasn’t as if Sam could try and do anything to him anyway. He would simply have to wait for an opportunity to present itself, and Sam had no doubt that that would happen sooner or later.

>X<

Frank sighed as he flopped down onto his bed and ran a hand through his hair. He had panned much later than everyone else that day, left by himself on the river for a long while, refusing to quit. He hadn’t stopped panning until it had fallen dark and clouds had covered the moon and he had resigned himself to the fact that there simply wasn’t enough light to see by.

He had come back to the cabin and weighed out his gold, stunned and thrilled by how much he had managed to get that day and he beat himself up a little for not panning for a week, if he had then he could have been so much closer to going home.

Still, he tried not to dwell on that.

By now the evening was wearing on, the pot now clean from where Frank had cooked his evening meal and his clothes also cleaned. He was wearing some fresh ones and had washed in the river too, and now he had nothing to do other than lye on his bed and get tormented by his thoughts.

He hadn’t thought about his dream at all that day, too busy with everything else, but now that he had nothing left to do he was unable to stop it from coming back to him and breaking his heart all over again.

Frank sighed and rolled onto his front, squeezing his eyes shut as he hid his face in his pillow, trying his hardest not to think about Gerard and how much he missed him. He could feel tears pricking at his eyes again but they only served to annoy him. He no longer had the energy or the patience to cry anymore, and he sat up with an irritated huff. If he was like this now then there was no way he’d be able to sleep that night, despite how exhausted his long day had made him.

Frank looked about the room blankly for a moment, trying to think of something to do to occupy his mind. He came up with no ideas until his eyes landed on his boots set up next to the door. He quirked an eyebrow and tipped his head to the side, considering going out for a walk. Or better still, going in search of some ale and getting blindingly drunk. Alcohol always helped him forget his troubles, and it would help him sleep that night, and getting drunk required very little effort. It was a perfect solution.

With his mind made up Frank made his way to his boots and tugged them onto his feet, considering for a moment how intimidating he found the tavern and how he hadn’t gone in there since that one, terrible night when Gerard had saved him from Sam.

Frank hesitated, tapping his chin thoughtfully. It was probably a bad idea actually, now he thought about it. He looked down at his booted feet and then at the closed door, gnawing gently on his lower lip. He supposed he should just take his boots off and crawl into bed and try to get to sleep... but he really just wanted to get drunk now and forget everything. Besides, all he had to do was order a tankard of ale and then find some dark, secluded corner to sit in. No one would bother him then, not to mention he was so depressed right now if anyone did try to bother him he wouldn’t think twice about confronting them. He wasn’t afraid anymore; he had nothing to lose to make him afraid.

With this in mind Frank decided he would go to the tavern after all and briskly left the cabin, striding down to the tavern in the centre of the town. He focused on the soft breeze blowing and the crunch of the gravel beneath his feet so that his thoughts wouldn’t have a chance to grip him and make him change his mind. He was going, and that was that.

As the tavern loomed closer and closer the noise from within began to penetrate Frank’s ears. He grimaced at the sounds of people fighting and glass breaking, the fast paced music from a bow fiddle mingling in with the sounds of laughter and screeches. But even all that wasn’t enough to make Frank hesitate as he walked purposely forward and into the bar.

Inside the noise increased tenfold, making Frank’s head ache and his eyes narrow. The bar was hazy with smoke from dozens of pipes, and every table and walkway was full of people drinking, brawling, laughing and gambling. The two prostitutes were out as always, one of them looking decidedly dishevelled so Frank guessed she’d already earned herself some gold tonight already. He scoffed and turned away in disgust, striding to the bar.

The barman gave him a bored, questioning look and Frank held up one finger as a way of requesting what he wanted. Within an instant a tankard had been slid towards him and he picked up with both hands, the vessel looking too big for him, as he carried it over to a dark corner at the back.

There was one table free in that dark, secluded area. No one wanted to sit by themselves out of the action, but for Frank it was perfect. He settled down on the rickety wooden chair and took a sip of his ale, grimacing a little in distaste. It reminded him of the time he had come in here with Gerard, and in the time it took Frank to drink one tankard of ale Gerard had drank three. The memory made a sad little smile tug at the short mans lips and coaxed him into taking another sip of the alcohol.

Frank gazed about as he cradled the large cup, sipping from it every few seconds until he just sat back in his chair and started gulping at the liquid with reckless abandonment. He didn’t want to stay here for very long, it was just as lonely as sitting in the cabin, only louder. And as Frank gazed about he just thought about how no one in this room had ever talked to him, ever been kind to him. No one here was worth shit to him and he hated them all.

Frank scoffed to himself and downed the rest of his tankard, scraping his chair back as he got up and began making his way back to the bar. He ordered another ale and handed over the required gold, feeling almost guilty for drinking the hard earned yellow dust away, but he needed this. Just one night, that was all he needed.

He made his way back to his seat, already drinking deeply from the tankard, but when he reached his quiet little table it was to find Sam already sat in the chair, feet propped up in front of him with a dark grin on his lips.

“We-ell, fancy seeing you here.” He sneered, his gold tooth glinting in the dim light as Frank tensed and bristled. “Don’t recall ever seein’ you in here Frankie.” He smirked, the nickname making Frank want to smack him in the mouth. Only Gerard could call him that.

“You’re in my seat.” Frank whispered icily, putting his tankard down on the table as Sam shrugged.

“Pull up another.” He said simply, nodding at a nearby chair that wasn’t currently being used. Frank spared it a glance before he looked back to a man who had slowly become his own personal enemy over the time he had spent here.

“I don’t want to sit with you.” Frank replied coolly, Sam scowling a little before he shrugged it off and examined his nails.

“Then sit somewhere else.” He replied maddeningly, Frank glaring at him for a short moment before he gulped down some more of his ale and then just left the tankard half full on the table.

Fine. He shouldn’t even be in here anyway.

Rather than fight with Sam, Frank opted to just leave. He shouldn’t have come here in the first place, getting drunk was a stupid idea and he’d only regret it if he had a hangover in the morning. He would just leave and forget the whole ridiculous endeavour.

He didn’t get far however before Sam caught up with him.

Frank had managed to leave the tavern and was making his way back to the cabin, he hadn’t walked far from the tavern but he had walked far enough to be out of sight of anyone, and too far to be heard... not that you’d be heard easily even if you were right next to the building what with all the noise coming from it.

He didn’t realise he was being followed until he heard a heavy footfall behind him and he turned quickly to see who it was. When he saw it was Sam his heart missed a beat and began to thump faster, his fists clenching. The older man smirked at him and continued walking forward even though Frank had stopped, Frank gasping and jolting away when Sam reached out to grab his wrists.

“What are you-”

“I don’t take kindly to people walkin’ away from me Frankie.” He snarled softly before Frank could finish speaking, Frank squeaking quietly and trying to dodge away but this time Frank managed to grab his wrist and hold on tight to it.

“Let me go!” Frank snarled, his free hand scratching and pulling at Sam’s hand around his wrist, but the older man was much stronger than him and he didn’t even seem to notice Frank’s frail attempts to break free. “Let me go you pervert!” Frank shouted, Sam guffawing with laughter as he began to drag Frank behind one of the nearby cabins where it was darker and they were less likely to be seen.

“At least I ain’t no queer. Don’t think I don’t know why you been hidin’ out this past week. Been missing your boyfriend huh, Frankie?” Sam sneered, laughing loudly again as if he’d just told some incredible joke as he dragged Frank behind the cabin.

Frank screamed and shouted as he tried to tug away, his hand still desperately clawing at Sam’s as he leant his weight backwards, desperately trying to break out of his grip but he all he succeeded in doing was slowing him down. And even then not by much.

“You don’t know shit!” He shouted angrily, growing panicky as it became gradually clearer how weak he was in comparison to the older man. “I ain’t no queer!” He snapped, yelping when Sam swung him forward and onto the floor with impressive strength. It was surprising, even despite the obviously large biceps the man had and Frank was stunned as he landed heavily on his hands and knees.

“Save it for someone who will believe ya’ boy.” Sam sneered, unbuttoning his breeches as Frank flipped onto his back and began to push up onto his feet, but a boot to his chest stopped him from trying.

“Don’t do this.” Was all he could think of to say, his eyes wide as he watched Sam pull his cock into sight, not even bothering to drop his breeches but pull the organ through the fly instead and began to leisurely pump at it to get it hard. Frank felt like he was going to be sick already.

“Don’t even think about trying to run.” Sam warned, as if reading Frank’s mind as he considered making a bolt for it, and the boot on his chest pressed down hard until Frank was forced flat on his back.

“Even if you got away I could hunt you down and kill you within an hour.” Sam smirked, Frank ashamed of the tears that began to spill down his cheeks as he wriggled uncomfortable on the hard ground, the boot on his chest pressing down so hard he could hardly breathe.

“If y –you do this it just makes you a q – queer.” He snapped with as much conviction as he could, but Sam only laughed and shrugged his shoulders.

“Ain’t like no one’s gonna know.” He said calmly, that gold tooth of his glinting as his thick cock began to curve upwards as it filled with blood. “You gonna suck this boy?” He grinned, Frank almost heaving.

“Fuck you.” He spat, gasping when the boot on his chest suddenly swung up and crashed into his jaw. He screamed in pain, clutching his jaw as blood blossomed in the corner of his lips and a hand in his hair wrenched him up onto his knees. “No! N – NO!”

“Open your mouth.” Sam demanded, Frank shaking his head and clamping his lips shut, breathing harshly through his nose as panic made his heart pound. His stomach was swirling and churning violently and he knew that if that dick came anywhere near his mouth he was going to throw up all over it.

“Open. Your. Mouth.” Sam snarled, Frank squeezing his eyes shut and praying frantically in his head that this would end, that something would come and strike Sam down, that someone would save him. But God was apparently not listening, or he was punishing Frank for all his sodomy because all that happened was Sam grew impatient and clenched Frank’s aching jaw painfully tight until his mouth was forced to open.

Frank sobbed as the thick erection slid past his lips, pushing forward into his unwilling mouth and Sam gripped tight to his hair to drag him forward. Frank cried and choked around the shaft in his mouth, tears streaming down his face and saliva dripping down his chin as he pressed his hands to Sam’s thighs and tried to push him away.

“Mmph!” He groaned, gulping around the dick sliding down his throat, Sam starting to forcefully thrust into his mouth, so hard that Frank couldn’t stop himself from heaving as the head bashed repeatedly into the back of his throat. Bile gushed up his throat and he coughed and choked as he tried to swallow it down, the whole ordeal messy and horrifying but Sam didn’t seem to care, he only moaned huskily and thrust harder, fucking Frank’s face like he had wanted to do for so long.

Frank’s nails dug into the older man’s thighs as he desperately fought to pull back, his jaw aching from where Sam had kicked him and his choking began to make him feel as if he was going to actually suffocate. He struggled and fought, kicking his legs and shoving at Sam but the grip in his hair was too tight, the only way to get out of this situation was to see it through to the end or rip off his own scalp.

Gerard! Frank screamed in his head. Gerard, help me PLEASE!

And just like that, as if his devious lover had planted the idea in his head Frank realised what he had to do. It was an awful idea... a terrible, wonderful, awful idea...

“Mmph... That’s it boy... Take it all... Take it – AAAGH!” Sam’s yell of pain pierced the sky as it tore from his lungs louder than thunder. His grip on Frank’s hair released instantly and the younger man fall onto his back, choking and spluttering, heaving as blood and pre cum dripped from between his split and swollen lips.

Sam stumbled backwards, clutching his bitten dick and screaming as he tried to see the extent of the damage. Frank wasn’t sure how badly he had hurt him, all he knew was that he had bitten as hard as he could as Sam thrusted in his mouth and that he now had to get as far away as he could or he was going to be killed.

Frank stumbled to his feet and pushed past Sam, running as fast as his short legs would carry him back to his cabin. He struggled to hold back his sobs but it was difficult, especially with his stomach still trying to evacuate that evening’s meal.

Frank grabbed his bag and rapidly threw in every last bottle of gold he had in there. He then crushed in some clothes and his letters from home, ripping a few in his haste but it couldn’t be helped. Next came whatever food he could fit into the bag before he shouldered it quickly, grabbing his pan for the gold at the same time and then tearing out of the cabin.

He could hear shouts and screams in the distance and he knew that if they found him he’d be hanged. People would believe whatever lie Sam told them and Frank knew it would only be a matter of time before they began to hunt him down. There was nothing for it he was going to have to leave, he was going to have leave and never return.

Frank fell to his knees and shuddered as he vomited violently outside the cabin, heaving so much he felt like he wasn’t going to be able to breathe, but soon enough he stopped and he rushed away. He didn’t know where he would go or what he was going to do all he knew was that he had to go, but yet he could not go home... he wasn’t going to leave this place entirely until he had all the gold he needed, even if he had to hide out in a cave or something. He would get his gold and he would not give up.
Sign up to rate and review this story