Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Make a Rockin Wish

Marry, Life, Death

by Popciclegirl 2 reviews

"Marrage, Life and Death in one day! What next?"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2006-06-08 - Updated: 2006-06-08 - 1145 words

0Boring
2 Months Later-Marrage Day!

I walked down the isle in a beautiful never worn before wedding dress. My hair was in a pretty bun. I was nervous and had no clue what was gonna happen. This was my first, and hopefully my last, time getting married. Duh! I was walking down alone though. My father, the drunk that he is, refused to come and see me get married. My mom was sick and couldn't come. The only one is my family that was really here was Bella.

The Preist said what he had to say, we cut the cake and all the was before the wedding party was said and done. So lets fast foward 2 hours later to the wedding party.
*******************
Two Hours Later-The Wedding Party with the Goofy Goober Song in the background.

"I have an exelent taste in music!" Gerard said jokingly.

"One of the reasons I married you." Cloe said with her daughter in her arms.

I was talking to Bella. "Um...Why isn't mom here again?" I asked.

"She's sick with what she said was the flu. Sorry to say but I think it's more than that. Ever since you left with MCR she's been really depressed."

"Crap." I said.

"Crap is right. Now go to your husband and have a ball!"

"Fine" I said as I walked over to Mikey and clung to his arm.

"Hey!" He said smiling at me.

"Hey! Can you belive it! We've been married for 2 hours already!" I delightedly said.

"Wow! So, for those 2 hours, what does it feel like being Mrs.Way?" He asked.

"Great! My life is complete!"

"Ditto."

Everyone continued their little conversations including Carla who wasn't feeling that great.

"Frankie." Carla said. "I am not feeling good and not in the throwing up kind of way."

"I'm sure it's nothing." Frank said practicly ignoring her.

She squeezed his hand. "Well it is." She said trying to sound calm.

"Yeah bu-" Frank said suddenly knowing what was wrong. "But your in labor aren't you." He said sounding dissapointed in a worry way.

"Yes." said Carla a little bit more restless. "FRANKIE"

"Crap." He said. "Your not due for another 3 days."

"Well, I'm guessing it's not gonna wait any longer" Carla mumbled sounding angry.

"COMING THROUGH!" Frank shouted.

Gerard stopped Frank. "Wha-Whats going on?"

"Carla is in labor."

"Okay! I'm there for you!" Gerard said following Frank with Cloe on his heels.

"Why do you say that?"

"Bree was premature."

"Sure Gerard make him worry!" Cloe said. "Everthing'll be alright."

"No time. Bye!" Frank said leading him screaming wife into his car.

"Hey. Mikey come here." Gerard said

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Okay. Bad day right?"

"Bad day for what?"

"At least your married and everythings done"

"What in the hell are you talking about Gerard!!"

"Okay, Carla is in labor and is headed for the hospital. I have to go and...."

"And what?!"

"And so does the rest of the band!" Gerard said rushingly.
******************
Meanwhile...

"Bella I hav- Whats wrong?" Roxy asked.

"Mom was found on the floor. They just took her to the hospital."

"WHO FOUND HER!"

"The little girl who lives nextdoor had to borrow something and found the door open. She found her at the bottom of the staircase." Bella said now weeping.

"OH MY GOD! But I have to go with Mikey!"

"Why?"

"Carla is having the baby!"

"I'll call you when I find out more about mom." Bella said running towards her car and mouthed goodbye.

"Oh crap....."
******************
I am listening to Freak On A leash by Korn. Just wanted to let you know!

*****************
Meanwhile at the hospital The MCR crew is waiting on the news.

"Anything yet?" Mikey asked as him and Roxy walked through the door.

"No." Ray said. "We have no clue whats going on. Besides the fact that shes in labor. They didn't come out for half an hour."

"Duh! Labor is an hour thing." Bob said. "3 hours most of the time."

"5 in my case." Cloe said blowin the hair out of her face. "And very painful"

Frank walked out of the door. Like in most MCR shows all sweaty.

"Sooooooo!" Everyone said.

"They wanted me to leave for a minute. Complications." He said.

"It'll be alright Frankie." I said.

"Yeah. Carla is perfectly healthy. Nothing bad could happen." Cloe said.

"Yeah. They would have told you about a month ago if the baby was premature. Esspessially with the technoligy we have these days." Gerard said.

Roxy's phone started buzzing in her jacket pocket. "I'll be right back." She said knowing the call was from her sister. She ran outside.

"Hello?" She slowly answered into the phone.

"Hey um...Mom wanted to say she was sorry the way she treated you and...and she loves you."

"Please tell her I was a jerk. I shouldn't have acted like that."

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"Because...shes-shes-" Bella tryed to say but then started crying.

"Because she's what!"

"She's dead." After hearing those words she hung up and ran back to the maternity wing.

"Is everything alright?" Mikey asked.

"Yeah." She said lying. She thought she couldn't ruin the moment by telling everyone of a death that recently happened.

They all heard screaming through the door infront of her. A loud scream to a very small one.

"Frank went back in?" I asked.

"Yeah. He even yelled at the docter saying that if they didn't let him in he would have killed him" Gerard said.

"That sure did it!" Cloe said. "It scared them so much.

Frank walked out with a smile on his face and sat on one of the chairs.

"Well?" Ray asked.

"It's a girl!" HE said breathless.

"Congrats!" Bob said.

"Pick a name yet?" Ray asked.

"No. There checking it and all that stuff."

"The second father in the MCR family. Does it feel good?" Mikey asked.

"HEll yeah!"

"Marrage, Life and Death in one day. What next" I asked myself.

Everyone shouted and clapped.

"How is Carla feeling?" Gerard asked.

"Shes fine."

Everyone went in the room and gathered around Carla.

"Did you decide on a name yet?" Bob asked.

"Yes..." Carla said.

"What is it then?" I asked anxiously.

"Gabrella." Frank said.
*******************
So I told everyone about my mothers death about 3 days after. I went to the funeral. Wasn't he happyest moment but I did live happlyever after. My life was complete. And to say...their will be a new MCR father. Thats right. No it's not Ray or Bob. ME and Mikey are expecting our fist child in late July. Thats my story. Hope you enjoyed.
*****************
Hey! Hope you liked it. It was just a quick little story that I wrote in my notebook and soon to online. Thank you and bye.
(The real story Mistooken Mistakes will also be out, I promise you it's much better than my version.)
Sign up to rate and review this story