Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

From Yesterday

by Gothicdancing_duck 0 reviews

Mikey and Ray M-Preg Enjoy :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-09-17 - Updated: 2011-09-17 - 433 words

2Original
Okay so this is my new story ,the title is from 30 seconds to mars one of the best bands on the planet.So I was going to originally do a Frerard M-Preg,but I decided on focusing on Mikey and Ray instead.Now I decided that I would have Ray as the pregnant one but then it just didn't feel right so I decided finally in the end that Mikey would be pregnant anywho Enjoy the story please give me feedback I really appreciate advice on my stories.

NO,NO,NO how could this be happening?I'm a dude,it isn't possible for me to be pregnant.But as I thought more about it,it did make sense,I'd been showing the typical pregnancy signs for the past month.
How was I going to tell my mom and dad,they'd reject me,kick me out,call me a freak,and what about Gerard what would he do,would he accept and support me or push me away.I mean sure he'd accepted that I was Gay but would he accept that I was pregnant.

I sat on the toilet seat and thought while I waited the 15 minutes,their were so many things to consider.If it was positive then I'd be stuck with an awkward situation of finishing my last year of high school while heavily pregnant which would be a problem seems as he was already bullied enough and he'd have to put up with it as well cause abortion was out of the question.
Then what if Ray didn't support me and I was left completely alone no friends,no family.

Suddenly my watch was going off,I took a deep breath and looked as the pregnsncy test and started crying ,there on the stick was a small pink cross.


I was so distracted by my memories I didn't see Gerard walk in to see me crying.
"Mikey?"Gerards voice floated over to me
I looked up in shock and saw my brothers confused and worried face and broke into more sobs and looked down at my shoes.
"I'm in so much shit Gerard"I hicupped
"Why whats happened?"Gerard asked taking a seat next to me and pulling me into a tight hug.I couldn't find the words to tell him so instead I just pulled the pregnancy test out of my pocket and handed it to him.
He stared at it for a few seconds before looking at me silently.
"How?" He asked...

Well there you go the first chapter.I'm gonna upload another chapter tonight so expect that .
Sign up to rate and review this story