Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Almost

(36)Moment Of Confusion

by XxPerfectTomorrowxX 4 reviews

Kacy stumbles upon Brendon and Jon fighting. Will she find out why?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-09-19 - Updated: 2011-09-19 - 2073 words - Complete

0Unrated
(Kacy's POV)

"Thanks guys." I said, getting out of Spencer's car. We had ended up finishing our ice cream and then Spencer had to run a few errands so by now I was bursting with the need to have a little alone time after such a humiliating couple of days. Actually looking back I considered it a humiliating week.

"Just remember not to stress out about it!" Ryan yelled as Spencer nodded in my direction before driving off. I didn't really feel any better though. My boyfriend didn't want to sleep with me. I wasn't sure how I'd get over that and not stress out over why he didn't want to.

I went inside and slipped my shoes off, sighing. I almost yelled out Brendon's name but then I figured he might still be asleep. That thought vanished though as I heard a crash in the kitchen. What was he doing in there?

"Brendon?" I called, slightly worried as I quickly made my way in to the kitchen. It was quite a shock to see Brendon holding Jon against the kitchen wall, slamming his fist in to his face so brutually. "What is going on in here?" I asked, horrified as I watched Brendon hit Jon yet again.

"Go to the bedroom." Brendon yelled, sounding angry as Jon moved out of his hold. Instead of letting Jon go Brendon shoved him hard, making him stumble back in to the kitchen table this time. His body knocked the table over and he fell to the ground grunting.

"Oh my god Jon..." I whispered, rushing to him and kneeling at his side. "Are you okay?" I asked as I helped him in to a sitting position.

"Kacy I seriously don't want you in here while we are fighting. Go wait in the bedroom for me." Brendon commanded.

I stood up and glared at Brendon, "Do not ever try to tell me what to do again." I said, trying to keep my voice somewhat calm, "And what are you doing fighting one of your best friends in our kitchen?"

Brendon sighed but his eyes softened as he stared at me, running his hands through his messy hair. He had sweat trickling down his forehead which I assumed was from fighting Jon. "I don't want to talk about it." Brendon said, still sounding angry.

"Well you need to cool off then. Go take a walk." I suggested, kneeling beside Jon again. Jon's nose was bleeding and his lip was busted, he just had an overall beat up appearance.

"I don't want to." Brendon said, glaring at me.

"Brendon walk it off. You do not want to get in to a fight with me." I said in a warning tone, already getting kind of angry at the situation. I didn't like fighting and I wouldn't let them ruin their friendship over something that was probably stupid anyway.

Brendon wiped the sweat off of his forehead and gave Jon another glare before heading out of the apartment, angrily slamming the front door. I jumped as the door slammed, "What happened?" I asked Jon as I stood up to go get him an ice pack.

"Brendon got mad at me." Jon replied, standing at well.

"Well no shit." I replied sarcastically, "Why though?" I handed him the ice pack we had in the freezer. I wasn't even aware we had ice packs, I was just going to make an old fashioned one. Did Brendon keep them around for the times when he got angry with his friends? I had to brush that thought off though because I didn't want to get mad at Brendon without knowing the story. But this had to be a one time occurence. I didn't like fighting and I wouldn't allow it in my home.

Jon shrugged, "It's really not important. Thank you for the ice pack though." He said, holding it to the side of his face, "Hopefully this won't swell horribly." he complained.

"I want to know." I continued, trying to figure out what was going on.

Jon turned and faced me, staring in to my eyes. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Of course." I replied, slightly nervous. What strange personal question did he have in mind this time?

"Promise to answer it truthfully?" Jon asked.

I nodded, biting my lip as I waited to hear what my question would be.

"Does Brendon make you happy?" Jon asked, watching my face for a reaction.

I smiled, "Yeah, he definitely does." I answered. I felt relief wash over my body. At least that was a relatively easy question to answer... Of course Brendon made me happy. He was such a wonderful guy. Who wouldn't be happy with him?

"Are you just trying to be happy because you don't want to mess up your relationship from before you were admitted to the hospital?" Jon asked, wanting to make sure it was true happiness and not forced happiness.

I shook my head, "No. I'm actually really happy. I was really afraid at first... It was like being with a stranger but I fell in love with him all over again. Brendon makes me extremely happy. Why do you ask?"

Jon shook his head, "It's not important." Then he leaned down and gently kissed me on my cheek, "Promise to tell me if he hurts you in any way?" He asked. Jon struck me as a sweet guy as well. That's why all of this drama really surprised me.

I nodded, "Yeah. I promise." I muttered and then Jon walked out, leaving me surprised and confused in the kitchen as I waited for Brendon to come back.

**

(Third person POV)

Jon walked outside, holding the ice pack to his face and he noticed Brendon sitting outside on the curb, "Hey." Jon said, sitting next to him.

"Maybe you're right." Brendon muttered, jumping straight in to conversation. "Maybe she isn't happy with me. Maybe I should tell her. I just don't know how. I'm so afraid to ruin what we have on the off chance that she's actually happy with me."

Jon sighed, "This is so fucked up. What are we doing right now?" He asked. "I don't want to fight you Brendon and I definitely don't want to take away someone that means so much to you. For what it's worth I think she is actually happy with you." Jon believed Kacy. She had no reason to lie to him and her answer in the kitchen hadn't come across as a lie.

"It's worth a lot." Brendon replied, smiling at his friend. "If I tell her I don't think she'll understand. I'm not even sure I fully understand. It just seemed like the best way to make her mine. It sounds so selfish. I'd never be able to make it come off in the right way."

Jon nodded, "Just don't tell her." He said, realizing he was contradicting himself from earlier. "She doesn't need that confusion anyway. Just be there for her and don't push her in to sex. If she doesn't want it then it doesn't happen, okay?"

Brendon laughed and nodded, "It's not like I planned on forcing her to have sex anytime soon. I actually thought any sex was too soon just yet which is why I turned her down. I don't want to feel like I'm stealing that from her."

Jon nodded, "You're a good guy."

Brendon sighed and ran his fingers through his hair again. "I certainly hope I'm good enough for Kacy."

"You are." Jon replied, standing. "But I have to go. Next time how about we save the violence and just skip straight to the talking it out?"

"That sounds like a good idea. I'm sorry for attacking you." Brendon said, his voice showing his sincerity.

"It's nothing. What are friends for if not to take the blows when you're angry?" Jon teased before going to his car and leaving.

Meanwhile Brendon stayed sitting on the curb for a few minutes as he wondered what his life with Kacy would have been had he not lied. He figured it would be nonexistent but he wasn't sure if he just told himself that to make himself feel better or if it was the truth.

All he really knew was that Kacy was his and he didn't want to let go of that after he had worked so hard to have her. She was his.



**

Finally Brendon came back inside after sitting on the curb and then taking a short walk. He didn't really want to go inside and face Kacy, he knew she would have questions. He hated lying to her. It wasn't fair! Why couldn't he have her without the lies? The actual Kacy without the amnesia would never go for a guy like him. He wasn't special as far as she was concerned... She couldn't even wrap her head around how special she was but Brendon had tried his hardest to show her.

Now Kacy without amnesia was... like a more innocent and sweet version of the old Kacy. He was addicted to both but the innocent one made him feel guilty. "Kacy?" Brendon called, taking his shoes off next to the door so that he wouldn't track dirt inside.

There was no answer. "Kacyyy?" Brendon dragged out her name as he made his way back in to the kitchen. He laughed as he saw her. She was the first thing his attention went to in the room. She was standing next to the stove swaying her hips back and forth, her head was moving as well and she had head phones stuck in her ears, her ipod on the counter next to her. She looked incredibly sexy and Brendon's eyes were glued to her ass as it moved along with the music. How did he turn her down? His ability to withstand her wavered every day and he just hoped she was ready soon-ish though he was set on not pressing the issue.

After getting a good view of Kacy he finally stepped towards her until he was close enough to touch her. He slowly wrapped his arms around her waist and laughed as she jumped in surprise. She pulled her head phones out and turned her head to look at him as he pulled her against his body, "What are you making?" Brendon asked.

"Spagetti." Kacy said, smiling at the feeling she got whenever Brendon pulled her close. She felt safe. "I hope you like it."

Brendon smiled, "I'll like anything that you make." Then he let go and backed away from her, making her a little sad but as she turned around she saw that he was picking up stuff that had fallen off of the table. "I'm sorry about this mess." He said, fixing the table as well.

"Are you going to let me know what the fight was about?" Kacy asked, helping him pick a few things up off of the kitchen floor.

Brendon sighed, having already expected this conversation. "Jon doesn't approve of our relationship."

Kacy nodded, "I got that much from Spencer and Ryan. Why though?"

Brendon was going to ask Kacy to drop the subject but he didn't get that far because she dropped the spoon she had been stirring the mix with and she looked completely confused for a second. "Where am I?" Kacy asked.

"W-what?" Brendon stuttered out, scared. She looked so confused. Was this part of the amnesia? Was there more damage than the doctors were aware of?

Kacy shook her head and seemed to regain composure before Brendon spoke again. She looked shaken though, "I-uh. I think I need to go lay down. Can you finish this?" She asked.

Brendon nodded, "Of course. Um- I- Do I need to call the doctor?" he asked, worried.

Kacy shook her head, "No. I'm fine. I just had a ... I don't know. But now I'm fine, it's over. I just need to lay down."

Brendon bit his lip but didn't say anything as Kacy left the room. Seconds later he heard their bedroom door close and he pulled out his cell phone immediately texting Spencer for advice. Should he be calling the doctor? That couldn't be normal.



**

(Sorry about how long it took to get this out! Thanks for reading and for any reviews! I still have her BDAY coming up. (: I'll get it out soon. Thanks for everyone's patience.)
Sign up to rate and review this story