Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Why?

Kiss

by kiraluvsu 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-09-19 - Updated: 2011-09-19 - 676 words - Complete

0Unrated
I tried to scream but a hand was firmly placed over my mouth. I was dragged behind the house, out of Gerard's and anyone else's sights. The person spun me around so I was against the wall of the house. I was met by Frank's lips against mine. I didn't respond at first but it held so much of his built up emotion in it that I couldn't resist, I kissed back. We melted into each other. When I finally had gained my sense I pushed away and caught my breath.

"Frank what are you doing?" I whispered.

"I just wanted to know what it felt like," He whispered back, unpinning me from the wall. He had the biggest grin on his face.

"What's with the smile?" I asked, he looked up at me again.

"You kissed me back," He whispered through his smile. I strained to hold back a blush.

"I wanted to," I leaned in and kissed him again. I didn't know why I was acting like this, I still loved Gerard, I guess it just felt like payback. Payback felt good, but I didn't want to hurt anyone, so what was I doing? Leda, stop! Stop it right now!

We pulled back away from each other, still keeping a short distance. Frank gasped out of no where and tilted my head to the side. He caressed the bruised cheek, making me wince.

"Where did you get this Leda?" He asked, worry engulfing his features.

"I-I g-got it while training." I avoided lying by telling the partial truth.

"Training with who?" He dropped his hand from my face.

I sighed, "Gerard."

A flash of anger colored his eyes at the mention of Gerard.

"Did he hit you?" He asked through gritted teeth.

I stood still for a moment thinking of anything that I could say to change the topic, nothing came to mind. So I ended up giving a slight nod. Frank whipped around, and in a quick blur he was gone. I stood there, not knowing what to do or where he had gone off to. After just one second of his disappearance, a loud bang came from inside the house. I ran in with my super speed until I came to the source.

Frank and Gerard were moving so fast through the kitchen, that a human wouldn't be able to see them. I could, however, see their fists flying and legs kicking. At one point I think I saw a claw lash out. Mikey and Ray eventually stepped in. Mikey grabbed his brother, and Ray held back Frank.

"What was that for?" Gerard yelled.

"You hit her you god damn son of a bitch!" Frank screamed back, fighting Ray's hold.

Gerard's face fell, "I din't mean to I-"
"Shut the fuck up!" Frank cut him off.

"Frankie stop it! Stop it right now!" I scolded, now seeing that it was safe to make my presence known in the kitchen.

Frank stopped resisting, he looked like a scared little kid getting yelled at by his mother.

"Frank, I got angry and reacted by hitting her, but it wasn't me. It was this demon growing inside of me. I can't control it Frankie, honest." Gerard gave an apologetic look to me and Frank. Frank sighed after finally getting released.

"Alright, but I thought you were only half? So can't you control it better?" Frank asked.

"I'm still trying to find out how I can control it. Maybe, if I try hard enough, I'll be able to ignore the anger completely." The guys parted and went back to what the were doing. Frank just sighed from across the room and looked at me. I knew what he wanted to do, but we don't need to piss Gerard off even more. If he found out that Frank had even touched me like that, he would probably kill him. And it would really hurt Mikey, no one liked hurting Mikey.

I ran up the stairs to my room to think, but someone was there waiting for me.
Sign up to rate and review this story