Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Auditions?

Sneak Peek! :)

by MCRmySoldier6 5 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-09-19 - Updated: 2011-09-19 - 476 words - Complete

0Unrated
I sat in my own little booth, my knees pressed to my chest and my back to the wall. A cold sweat dripped down my forehead, and I wiped it away with a shaky hand. The moonlight streamed in through the broken blinds of the diner/killjoy safe house. I looked at the other seat in the booth, where my twin, Dark Runner snored quietly. He short purple hair sticking up every which way. I stood up, and took two steps before I heard something. I whipped out my gun, and wrapped my finger around the trigger. I stood with one leg in inch forward, and my knee slightly bent. I felt my heart hammering against my chest, as I tried to pick out a distinctive sound. I heard nothing but the small snores of Rusty Sunshine. A couple of seconds passed until I trusted the silence enough to lower my raygun to the floor. I stood upright, and held the gun in my hands. I traced the words 'Goodbye' that was printed on the barrel. I tucked my dripping bangs behind my ear, and stuck the gun in my holster. I sat back down on the booth. My bangs fell in my face again, but I didn't care. I stretched my hands to the toes of my dusty black boots, and clung on. I sat there for a moment. Then I went back to my original position, knees to my chest, back to the wall. And for the first time in three days, I slept.

Dark Runner's POV
I lifted my face from the leather seat, and sat up. Everyone else was asleep, even Throttle! She was sitting upright, but she was asleep. I squinted my eyes at the blinding sunlight that streamed through the windows, and got my eyes adjusted to the sudden bright light. 'Dr.D! His morning broadcast!' I thought to myself as I leapt off the seat, landing on the sand covered floor with a soft thud, and hit the radio on the counter. "109 in the sky but the pigs won't quit!" the small radio blared, waking everyone in the room. "What the fuck?" Rusty Sunshine yelled out, pulling herself to her feet and walking over to the counter. "Gah!" Throttle shouted before falling out of the booth seat, onto the ground. "Runner, you've pulled some insane crap before, but this is the earliest..." Mumbled Disenchanted Destroya, she ran her hand through her blond hair. "This better be good." Toxic Faith said waking up his best friend in the world, Toxic Rose, who stumbled to her feet and stood by Throttle, probably still asleep. One by one, they gathered around. Colourful Shadow, Fox Harlequin, Contemplation Bomb Sunshine, Cosmic Sun, Helena Demolition, and Astro O. We were like on huge family.

So... At least I tried right? Should I keep going?
Sign up to rate and review this story