Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cemetery Drive, Jersey

Something Blue

by jadesohma 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-09-19 - Updated: 2011-09-20 - 888 words

1Exciting
I wipe my eyes. Emmy looks so beautiful. The top of her strapless wedding dress was beaded with an intricate design I could only see under the right light. The beads returned at the bottom of dress that trickles from a point to cover the hem. On the back was a ruffled lace trail that would be left dragging on the ground. Her Vail came out of her hair which was in a tight bun. She chose not to have any jewelry and as little make up as the twins would let her.

"MY LITTLE EMMY IS GROWING UP!" Aj cried, crushing her sister in a bone-crunching hug. Emmy hugged her sister back. "Thanks Aj...I love you, you know." Aj quickly pulls Emmy away by the shoulders. "DON'T SAY THAT NOW!!! RAY WILL GET JEALOUS!"

Everyone chuckles awkwardly. "WE LOVE YOU EMMY!" We all say in unison. "Emmy I love you so much!" I squeak, wrapping my free arm around her neck. I pulled away only when I feel the little bundle (That I had forgotten about) squirm in my arms.

Emmy's eyes light up when she heard Sammie's babbling. She took her by the under arms and lifted her above her head and started talking to her. They looked so cute as mother and daughter. Sammie was also dressed in white. A plain top with fluffy lace and tool for the skirt. She had a blue cloth around her waist that matched the same blue as the bride’s maids.

"Um, girls?" A random relative of Ray's said, hiding behind the door. "I-It's time." With those words Emmy sucked in a huge breathe and waved us to go. We all filed out one by one to lead her out into the alter. As I reach the steps, I turn so I can stand next to Mikey. Once I take my spot I lean into the aisle to watch Emmy walk down in her white dress.

First the twins came, looking identical down to the T just to mess me up. They both stood to the right of the alter. Then Aj came down. Her black hair curled and bouncy. She even put a small flower in it. After she took her place on the alter, Emmy came.

Her eye twinkled and glimmered. I’d like to say the smile she had plastered on her face was a return for the one I was giving her but I know that that wasn’t true. That smile was for Ray and only Ray. As she reached the steps, she handed the flowers off and took Ray’s extended hand.

They stood face to face as the priest started to read things off while we sat. I was upset I couldn’t listen because of my preoccupation with a now groaning Sammie. I bounced up and down for her to calm her down. As I was doing so, a hand slipped around my waist.

Mikey smiled at me and took Sammie, making her smile instantly. I roll my eyes and look at the wedding. I don’t think there was a better picture. Emmy and Ray’s joined hand with friends and family on either side. Bob stood in a tux as Ray’s best man as Gerard stood as a groomsman. It was all so peaceful and quiet. Something this group is not.

I just sat there in awe for the 30 minutes of the service. How this bunch kept quiet for this long I’ll never know but I’ll (even more so Emmy) will be forever grateful that they did. Then came the I do’s and I was going to cry.

“I do.” Emmy whispered softly. “Then I now pronounce man and wife. You may kiss the bride.” Ray took Emmy’s cheeks into his hand and brought her in for a close kiss. I stood up and cheered. “EMMY AND RAY FOR EVER!” I yell with tears in my eyes and clapping at the same time. PROUD!

Then we all line up to throw rice over the couple. We start throwing it when I see glints of color in the light instead of the white rice. I turn to the Aj who was next to me. “Aj, what are you throwing?” I ask, trying to see what she’s hiding with her hand. “Something for their big night.” She shrugs throwing more of the bright blue condoms.

“Aj, why?!” I groan. “Because she needed something blue!”
---
UIWBVTRWBVTRWBVJHRWBHVOBWOVBERBVQOREB HOLY SHIT GUYS IM SO FUCKEN SORRY! I didn't want my laptop to be sent in so It took forever to get the charger! Holy fucken damnit shit! FUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!! I feel so bad.

but on a happier note; WE HAVE A NEW AWESOME UNICORN!! EVERYONE WELCOME DARKACID! She just joined! Yay! And yes I know I got the prayer wrong. I'm such a bad jew but I couldn't find the box anywhere and your right I should have googled it but I guess I was tired. I dunno....BUT THANK YOU ALL! I'VE MISSED! IT'S JUST HIGH SCHOOL AND LAPTOP AND BLEEEEEH! Thanks for always sticking by me! I love you all! The dresses are right to the side! ~JS~


http://www.atlanta-bridal.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/bridesmaids-dresses-5.jpg

http://www.jormabridal.com/best_sell/ellabd/ellabd016.jpg
Sign up to rate and review this story