Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Lyrics (Don't copy)

Clowns

by MyBrutalMurder 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Horror,Humor - Published: 2011-09-20 - Updated: 2011-09-21 - 261 words

0Unrated
             Clowns

Jasmine:You gotta run run run. They will bite off you head right down to the bone. Till this day you better watch out for they will come in and out of sight. 

Chelsea:They hide in the bushes. 

Song stops

Toddler:Excuse me miss how is this history. 

Chelsea and Jasmine:Shutup and listen. 

Back to song

Dundundundunnundundundun. 

Chelsea and Jasmine:Shutup.

Chelsea:Tic Tic your time runs out. Your running in the dark from them they sneak up on you. You ran you tried but they can out run you anytime. 

Jasmine:your 16 at a sleepover with your friend and telling scary stories. Your all alone. So they burst through the glass. 

"CLOWNS CLOWNS CLOWNS"

Jasmine:they have super sharp teeth and bright red hair. Man do they ever have a care. 

Chelsea:There like dun Duna duna duna duna duna duna bat man. Yeah. 

Jasmine:you gotta run run run they'll bite off your head. 

Chelsea:The end. 

Toddler:Really how does that evolve history. 

Jasmine:It doesn't okay no more questions. 

Little girl raises hand

Jasmine takes her gum out of her mouth and throws it right at the little girl. 

Little girl:I only had to use the bathroom. 

Jasmine:Oh well give me back my gum and you can go. 

Chelsea:I thought were reading another story. 

Jasmine:Nah

Remember if you want to contact us just email us at chelsealittles123@yahoo.com or jasmineprice19@yahoo.com also tell us if we did good enough and were having a contest.(Details in next chapter.
Sign up to rate and review this story