Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Bittersweet

A Terrible Beauty is Born

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Tsuzuki takes the game to another distrubing level with a twisted lolicon image.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Horror - Characters: Tsuzuki - Warnings: [V] [R] - Published: 2011-09-21 - Updated: 2011-09-22 - 837 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Thirteen: A Terrible Beauty is Born:

Pink and black.

She fluttered her eyes open to the devil's warmth. The room gave off a love hotel vibe. Black, pink, and Hello Kitty puked themselves onto the walls. Dolls, stuffed animals, and other toys all stared her down. She looked and noticed the pink cage around the pink and black Hello Kitty sheeted bed. A big stuffed Hello Kitty sat in a swing in the corner above her head. She made a strange face.

"What the…?" she began to ask. She paused and looked down at herself. She found herself dressed this time, but in a frilly-lacy black and white baby doll dress with black stockings. Her hair had been put up into two pigtails with black bows. She let out a forced chuckle.

Okay… This is creepy…

"You're awake," she heard someone say. She looked all around her. That's him, alright, but where was he?

"Okay," she said. "What is all of this?" Violet eyes flashed in her mind.

"Uh-uh," he said. "Daughter does not ask questions." She blinked wildly.

"Daughter?" she asked.

"Yes, yes, you are the child and I am your daddy!" he said. She shook her head.

"Oh hell no!" she barked. She got up to try and leave the cage.

"Don't move!" he barked. She sat back in place. Her eyes shifted around the childish Hell.

"And why should I?"

"I can see you!"

She tried to keep a brave mask as she looked around. "Where are you?"

"Daughter should not ask questions!" Slap! She fell back onto the pink and white bed.

"Ow!" she cried. Slap! "What the hell?" SLAP! She only whimpered this time. He gritted his teeth.

"You don't talk back to me!" he barked. His hands wrapped around her pale throat. "You understand me?" She gagged in reply. He smirked at her and forced a kiss on her lips.

"Good girl," he said.

"Aww," he cooed. "Why so sour?"

"Don't look at me like that," he said. "Daddy wants you to smile." She didn't speak.

"Smile for Daddy," he commanded. She only looked on with contempt.

"Smile for Daddy!" he screamed in her face.

"Go to hell!" she hissed.

"Smile, you bitch!" he shrieked. Smack! Heavy pressure to her chest. She didn't understand it/. I can't see him, but why can I feel him? Another smack came to her chest. 2x4 force too. She drew in a hard breath./

"Smile for Daddy!" he yelled. She forced herself to do so in pain. He drew back, smiling.

"Good girl. I would hate to get blood on your pretty clothes." He sat on the bed. A terrible beauty is born.

"In fact," he spoke. "You've been a naughty girl." He flipped her onto her stomach.

"You need a good spanking," he said. She glanced up at him, but he pushed her back down. He grinned to himself. Not exactly sex, but good enough. He flipped up her frilly black and white skirt. The pink Hello Kitty panties screamed, "Hit me!" to him. /Oh, I sure will! He pulled out his belt and looped it together in his hand. Slowly rising up…/

Whack! The first hit made her scream. The sound stirred his cock wide awake.

"Yes!" he yelled. "That's it! Scream for me!" Second whack. Third. Fourth. Fifth. Tenth. Thirteenth. Twenty-seventh. The hits kept coming too. These weren't little, flirty hits to the bum either. His eyes filled up with the color of blood when the whole concept of this first entered his brain. The man went to town with the beating. His "daughter" tried to stomach his animal-like panting and moaning. Each hit drove him faster with the belt. She cried out when she felt herself bleeding.

"Take it, slut!" he shouted. More whacks followed behind. Drops of blood hit his cheeks and forehead.

"Yeah! Yes! Yes! Yes!" he shouted aloud. The savage heat reached the climax in his brain. "My goddess!" he cried like a hungry animal. He sat back, panting. He looked down at his "daughter." She lay there half-out of it once again. She unconsciously tried to catch her breath. The pain numbed out her brain worse than the heated needles did. Her fine ass ended up bloodied and bruised. He smirked and licked his lips at his work. He stroked her head.

"Good girl," he whispered to her. "Don't disobey me ever again. Understand?" She didn't speak. Thin tears trailed down her cheeks. He brushed them away with his thumb.

"Aw, poor little baby doll," he said. He flipped her onto her back and spread her out into the blood eagle position. He took the cuffs from each corner of the bed and fastened her wrists and ankles down in place. He sat back and admired his work. A terrible beauty is born.

"Beautiful…" he mumbled. /So beautiful, why not… He slid off his trousers and boxers and cast them aside. He mounted his "daughter" after he slid off her panties. A terrible beauty is born./
Sign up to rate and review this story