Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Demolition Lovers

Chapter 7

by azombieattack 1 review

Mikey finds out

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-09-22 - Updated: 2011-09-22 - 1678 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter seven:

Frank's Point Of View


"Where the fuck have you two been?" Mikey demanded as soon as we got home. He and Ray were playing Rock Band, and Ray was now yelling at Mikey for pausing the game in the middle of an intense guitar solo he was supposed to be playing.

"Out." Gerard told him simply.

"Obviously. I'm not that stupid." Mikey rolled his eyes, annoyed.

"Are you sure?"

"Fuck you."

"Yes. Fuck me hard."

"Thanks for the offer, brother dear, but I'll pass. I'm sure Frank wouldn't mind assisting you in that activity though." I was pretty sure I wouldn't either.

"Maybe we'll just have to do it in your bed." Gerard smirked.

"And then you can do the honors of buying me a new one after I burn it."

"What you don't know won't hurt you."

"Grow up." Mikey pouted, unable to think of a good comeback.

"You first." Gerard shot back, walking away before Mikey could even reply. I stifled a laugh and followed Gerard upstairs.

Gerard's Point Of View

I laughed to myself in satisfaction as I left the room before Mikey could respond and headed upstairs with Frank close behind me.

I couldn't describe the way I felt with Frank. I was so incredibly happy with him. He had pushed my emotions to a whole new level, and I only had known him for a number of days. Plus, he was far more attractive than Bert, Both personality wise and appearance wise. I wanted so badly to take him and make him mine officially. I wanted to rip his clothes off and fuck him until he wouldn't be able to walk. But I promised myself I wouldn't do that. Yet, anyways. I'd save my sadism for another time. For our first time together, I would do my best to try and make it soft and sweet. I would make love to him, not fuck him.

"Frank, are you a virgin?" I asked him once we were in our room, laying on the bed.

"Um, yeah. I guess."

"You guess?"

"Well, when me and Pete were caught in bed together, it was going to be my first time. But my parents came in and found us right before we... uh, sealed the deal."

"Which means you still are a virgin." I have to admit I was getting a little excited.

"Yes. I'm still a virgin." He began to blush.

"Aw, baby, that's even better!" I squealed excitedly.

"How?" he asked doubtfully.

"Because I'll be your first! Do you realize how exciting that is for me? It means you'll be all mine. I'll be the only one to have my dick up your ass. I'll always have your virginity. It makes it more special."

"Geeee! Don't talk about your dick if I have to wait for it." he whined, and I noticed the bulge beginning to take form in his tight pants. I smirked at my adorable, embarrassed boyfriend.

"Don't worry babe. Just a little over a week longer. Then I'm all yours, and you're all mine." God, that did sound like a long time to me, though.

"I know, but I don't see why we can't just fuck each other right now..."

"Because you're seventeen and i'm twenty three. You're a minor still. I can't have sex with a minor. I've already explained this. We've talked about it before."

"Yeah, but why does it matter? I'm still going to be the same as I am now."

"Except not really. You'll be an adult. It'll be legal."

"Yeah, but it's not going to feel any different." he argued.

"Frank, I'm not having sex with you until you're eighteen. But I promise that as soon as you're of age, I will definitely not be holding back." I'm having difficulty holding back right now I added mentally.

Ever since Frank stepped foot into my life, I felt like a whole new person. My life seemed worth living again. I felt at ease with it. I decided that the moment he got into my car that night, that I had to do anything in my power to keep him safe. I had to make sure he knew that I cared about him, and that he was loved. I would do anything to prove that to him, no matter the costs.

Frank's Point Of View

A week had gone by. There were only two days left until my birthday. Only two fucking days until I'd be eighteen and no longer a virgin. Let me tell ya, I was getting a bit excited.

Gerard and I had gotten closer, and Mikey still didn't know about us, and he sure didn't quit trying to cause awkwardness between Gerard and I and hinting for us to 'hurry up and date already.' And believe me when I say he was not subtly about it. At least Ray, Gerard, and I could get some humor out of it though.

"You're fucking him, aren't you?" I heard Mikey yell from downstairs. I froze where I was standing, which was right at the top of the stairs because I had been ready to go downstairs.

"No, I'm really not." I heard Gerard respond, a hint of humor in his tone.

"Don't fucking lie to me Gerard Arthur Way! I'm not mad, I swear!"

"Yes you are. You're shouting."

"Only because I'm mad that you guys didn't tell me, you fucking moron."

"But we're really not having sex, Mikes."

"Then what are you two doing?" I wondered how the hell Mikey even found out.

"We're boyfriends."

"That doesn't mean you're not fucking him!"

"I'm not! We haven't had sex yet. I told him I wouldn't do it with him until he's eighteen."

"When will that be?"

"Halloween."

"That's in two fucking days, you fucktard! You might as well do him right now!"

"No. I'm not going to have sex with him until it's legal."

"It's not going to make much of a difference..." At least Mikey understood. I could hug that guy right now.

"Except for the fact that I won't be a pedophile." Gerard disagreed.

"You should have told me, Gerard."

"I know. I'm sorry Mikes."

"I guess I have to forgive you."

"Have to?" I could heard Gerard ask even though they had quieted down now, half kidding.

"Yes. You're my brother and I love you and when I figured it out, I may have cleaned the toilet with your toothbrush." Mikey admitted. "...before you used it."

"Oh, my shit! Ew! Fuck you, Mikey." Gerard yelled.

"Wait-you're not chasing me. You're not mad?"

"Of course I'm mad! I'm pissed! That's so gross. But I kind of started this by not telling you, so I'm in no position to attack you right now."

"Damn straight." Mikey said, his voice filled with sass.

"Oh, and don't get mad at Frank for this. I made him keep it a secret."

"But he told Ray!"

"No, Ray figured it out. Don't get mad at either of them for not telling you." I did feel a little bad that Gerard had to deal with Mikey and that he had taken the entire blame. I mean, I was the one who asked Ray not to tell Mikey.

"Fine. I'm not mad." Mikey finally agreed.

"I am sorry, Mikes." Gerard said again.

"I know, I believe you. Mikey told him. I decided to go back to our bedroom and wait for Gerard to come upstairs. He was there in less than five minutes.

"Hey." he grinned as soon as he saw me.

"Hi" I couldn't help but to smile back at him.

"Mikey knows." he told me.

"Yeah. I kinda heard." I admitted.

"Oh. Yeah, sorry. We weren't all that quiet."

"Yeah. And I have a tendency to eavesdrop. But I never did hear anything about how he found out..."

"Oh, yeah. Well, he overheard Ray asking me a question about us and I decided I wasn't going to like to him. But at least we don't have to sneak around anymore. We can kiss whenever the hell we want." He smiled and scooted closer to me so that he could kiss me.

"Two more days, Gee." I whispered excitedly.

"I know baby. " he grinned. "One day if we don't include today."

"You should do it the second I turn eighteen."

"It takes a little longer than a second Frankie." he chuckled.

"I know that! I mean, as soon as I'm of age, we should do it. As soon as it's 'legal' or whatever, you're dick had better be inside me." I made myself sound as serious as possible, which was pretty difficult for me after what I had just announced out loud.

"Don't worry, sugar. I've got no intentions of holding back as soon as 12:00 am on Halloween. It will be the best birthday you've ever had." he smirked and I suddenly couldn't think clearly.

"Oh.. Umm. Fuck. Right, good. Yeah, that very good." I managed awkwardly, making Gerard giggle.

"It is good, isn't it? I've got it all planned out." he admitted in a low whisper, right in my ear.

"So, you've thought about it?" I tried to think clearly.

"All the time." he put his mouth against my neck and kissed a trail up until he was kissing a tender spot right behind my ear. "Have you?"

"Yes" It came out like a squeal. Gerard let out a breathy laugh against my skin and I let out a small moan.

"Are you're sure you still want me to be your first?"

"I'm positive. I wouldn't even dream of it being anyone else."

Sorry that I don't update all the time. I wish I could, but stupid school is occupying my time, and it's unappreciated. Fucking school...
But anyways, I hope you guys liked the chapter. I'm going to start the next one right now, so I'll be updating that hopefully by this weekend. If I have enough time, I might even have it up later tonight or tomorrow, but otherwise I should have it done soon.
Sign up to rate and review this story