Categories > Original > Humor > A summmer nights Dream

The drink has begun!

by TMBAREEPIC 0 reviews

CHAPTER 4!

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-09-25 - Updated: 2011-09-25 - 222 words

0Unrated
Sophie had arrived,Ash was gazing at her,she has a short leopard print dress on,He liked it,Stefan said hey and went to play on his xbox.Ashley said you look stunnigh sophie replies saying i like your...muscles.They both sat down Ashley offered her a drink , she asked for vodka and coke , the thing was there was only beer and coke in so ash decided to saay erm no vodka,sorry,beer or coke,she replied erm beer please.Ash was very surprised,so they sat down and chatted for about 4 hours and drank plenty of beer,Stefan came into the kitchen for a beer there was none so he decided to shout GREEDY TWATS.Ashley was drunk and shouted im a pregnant fish weehheeyy!Sophie Laughed and said she better be going,Ash Pushed her against the chair and kissed her and said yeah im just that good,She smiled and said bye.But the thing is ash had locked the door earlier and couldn't find the key so she was stuck and stefan refused to giver him his key,So ash started to hug her , then that lead to kissing and then too i bet you can guess stefan coming down and separating them as he had said earlier,She left the following morning feeling rough.
Sign up to rate and review this story