Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Characters?

by Wicked_Lovely 9 reviews

I'm looking for some characters for my story Stars Made of Fire. All will be accepted.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-09-27 - Updated: 2011-09-28 - 231 words - Complete

0Unrated
So, I fail at life. I'm working on the next chapter of my story Stars Made of Fire, and honestly, I'm having a hard time coming up with characters. I know I've already asked for them in authors notes at the bottom of a few chapters for the story, but I feel that maybe more people will be willing to give me some of their characters if I make it this whole big deal.
You don't have to, it's your choice. If you feel like you're never going to read it, then don't, if you want to be apart of it, then that's just dandy.
The only things that are mandatory if you want to have a role in it is a name, description, gender, and whether or not I can kill you off. (Because there will be lots of death later on in the story.) And things that are optional are background, special abilities if you want to have any, and anything else you might want to add.
This will be the last time I will ask, it will also be the only story I will (probably) ever allow other people's characters in. So here's your chance, it's your choice. (I'm just desperate.)
Really hate to ask again, and I don't really like making this a big deal. But, I have to because I'm not at all creative.
-xoxo Pansy.
Sign up to rate and review this story