Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Big George Was Here.

by FallingFallingFallen 1 review

Big George walks in whilst two girls, Jessie and Leah are sipping milk, will they live?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-09-28 - Updated: 2011-09-28 - 408 words

0Unrated
leah clapped a hand over her own mouth to muffle her laughter as there was an almost inaudible shuffling from outside her bedroom door.
big george was here.

jessie watched leah, scared, whispering in leah’s ear ”there’s nothing we can do, big george is here, lets say our goodbyes before it rips us apart” she spoke as she shed a few tears

leah cast a fearful look at jessie as the doorknob slowly turned. “but i’m too young to die.” she whimpered with a glance at the door, taking a shaky sip of her glass of milk.

jessie bit her lip and stared towards the doorway “we have no choice.. he’s here now and he won’t leave until he’s got us”

“then make it a sweet goodbye,” leah whispered, downing the rest of her milk and standing, facing the doorway, to face their impending doom.
“george, i am ready.”

jessie gasped, staring at leah, proud in a way, “l-leah don’t!” she shouted as big george entered the room

leah met jessie’s eyes as one final goodbye, hoping for some silent understanding to pass between them. big george had come, and there was no stopping him now (pun intended weeee). leah looked back to big george, and from her lips fell the very words she had vowed never to speak, but it was now or never. “come at me bro.”

jessie shrieked, scared for her friend as she ran forward to grab her hand, big george wouldn’t move. “leah no, don’t!”


leah’s eyes were wide, pleading almost. “jessie there’s nothing we can, he’s just too… big.” she ended the sentence in a whisper, a single shiver running up her spine.

as big george grabbed a hold of her jessie shut her eyes tight “i-i always loved you leah!”

leah nodded, a single tear tracking slowly down her cheek as she mouthed her final words. “jessie… we’re out of milk.”

jessie screamed and fell to her knees, she’d never been so upset in all of her life “nooooooooooooo!”

leah gave another sorrowful nod, but looked to the young child who was suddenly sat in the corner of the room. “avenge me, my child.” she whispered, blowing the child a kiss.

jessie cried and opened her eyes to look at leah, catching her kiss in her own hand and holding it tight to her chest “m-milk..”
Sign up to rate and review this story