Categories > Original > Fantasy > A Trip to an Unknown World! Intro

The Mess

by pume19 0 reviews

Cliffhanger. Enjoy :3

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Crossover,Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-10-04 - Updated: 2011-10-04 - 2489 words

0Unrated
My mom called asking where I was so she could pick me up and take me to the airport. The last place I wanted to be. I didn't even get to say goodbye to all my friends. My parents didn't seem to care about how I felt. Yeah, awhile ago I was saying I wanted to leave, but that was such a lie! It was oly because a friend turned on me and called me a backstaber, but that doesn't matter and all that does is that I'm leaving my home behind! My parents pulled up, no tears yet. I hugged my best friend -Krissy- nd my boyfriend -Jc-, kissing him one last time. At the time I thought I would be coming back to kiss the same lips, but soon I would find out the truth. "I love you Babe!" He said to me as I turned towards the car. "I loe you too!" I turned back hugging him one more time then getting in the car and leaving my life behind! Half way through the drive I was already missing them. I called Kissy and they didn't seem to miss me at all. I thold them I missed and loved them and hung up. That's when the tears started up a bit. I went on FaceBook to tell everyone else bye. My friend Bronson was the first to comment on my goodbye status. While we were driving to the airpor, I started to say 'I don't wanna go! Stop the car, turn around! I don't wanna leave anymore!' I kept repeating it, and my parents didn't care what I hd to say. They were't going to change there minds. Even though my dad wasn't coming with us. I couldn't believe momwas going to leave dad behind! We got to the airport in no time and my Aunty Mei, Uncle Clint and my older brother Alex were there. I started to cry hard, I was about to leave everything behind me. What I didn't see coming is all the shit that was going to happen along with this move! I hugged my dad, my Anuty and my Uncle goodbye. We walked into the line for checking in our bags and stuff. This was my first time being in a airport, well other than picking my dad up when he had jobs on other islands.

We had to take three flights to get to Virginia, where my older sister Kristina lived. This was going to be a long flight. We sat by our flight doors waiting for our flight to be called. Our flight was called in no time and we boraded and found our seats. The plane stated and the tears started spilling out. The plane shook as if a earthquake hit. It seem to take forever for the plane to leave. The longer it took the more hope I had the plane would break down and our flights would be cancled! it didn't ahppen, it just took off with my hopes ofstaying here behind. I kept repeating and repeating 'No, turn around please. Please turn around! I don't want to leave! Not now! Please make use have to land! Please!!' as I cried harder. I wish I talked to my dad about this sooner then later. I was soon to find out he felt the same way a I did. It was 19 hours till we landed in Virginia to start a new life I didn't want. I on the other hand had plans of getting myself back to my life, my life in Hawai'i!

I cried most of the flight there. One of the flights e had to wait for three hours. No one texted me asking if I was okay. I started to feel like no one cared at all. I pushed th feeling aside and shook my head saying "What am I thinking? It's only been a couple hours!" I laughehed a bit blasting my music. Our flight was called angain and it was off to another state to get on an hour flight and wait for my sister to pick us up. I fell asleep on our last flight, it was nice not having to cry on the last one. I was stuck next to my brother. I did not enjoy that, we don't get along at all. We landed and got our things and went outside to wait for my sister. It was so hot out, I couldn't even wear my jacket out there. In Hawai'i atleast I could do that! It took time for her to find us but she did. I was happy to see them, my sister and my two nephews. I hugged Mo'o the oldest of the two boys, Xyden was still getting use to me and the rest of us. This place was so weird! I was in a whole new world! I was freaking out atthe fact that I was in the mainland. It wasn't the way I pictured it. I pictured it different, much much different. It wasn't like how I would write in my other stories either. I felt like crying again because this was to much for me to take in all at once. What was the point of crying though? It wasn't getting me home!..Or would it? I smirked to myself as we unpacked our things from the care. We were going to be staying with my sister untill my mom got a job and got money for our own place.

All the housed looked the same, just liked i picutred for the most part. Or maybe it was because we were in a military housing home. There were alot of black people. I have nothing against them, it's just in Hawai'i they're weren't alot. It was weird, but soon I would get use to it. Jc called me and I was happy to hear from him, even if I just saw him a day ago. "I miss youso much babe!" I smiled as I said that to him. I was laying on the stairs talking to him. He had to go already, only ten minutes to talk to him and he had to go! This was going to be hard to deal with. We said our goodbyes, I said I love you and he just hung up. Tears started to build up, but I pushed them back. "He's just busy. Yeah! That's it. he's busy!" I smiled, hoping that wsall. The first night was tough, I couldn't sleep and I couldn't stop crying. I was finally able to stop crying and fall asleep. My dream didn't amke me feel better at all. I was woken up by my nephews jumping on me. Of course I was pissed, but I tried not to do anything that would hurt them. I just got up and put my sleeping things away and went and sat outside to think for a bit. That wasn't such a good idea sometimes, to get lost in my mind. It can really f*ck with me. I started think maybe if I told dad how I felt he would send me back. I texted him saying how much I hated it here and that I wanted to go home! It was a couple weeks into the move and I've made things worst for myself and my dad. I found out he cried, that broke me! I had to stop being selfish. My mom warned me, if I kept this up I would get everything taken away, She said "Don't even think about cutting or I'll send your ass to a Mental Hospital!" I didn't cry or get scared, I was just shocked my mom would say all that to me.

Alex opened his mouth and started telling me to stop being a selfish little bitch. I called him names back and he got up and pulled a knife on me! Only a couple weeks here and bad things were happening! "Give me your fcking arm!" He ordered me. "No! Get away from me you crazy fck!" I yelled getting up. "Stop being a selfish bitch then!" He yelled back. "I'm telling mom! You fcking physco!" i ylled at him running up thestairs to tell my mom. "Mom! Alex pulled a knife on me!" I cried. She freaked out getting up as she yelled at my brother. At this point he wasn't my brother anymore. "Who the fck do you think you are?!" Mom yelled at him. I felt bad because my sister and the boys were sleeping and Alex had to be a idiot! He yelled back at mom as if he was better then her. started to say thing to get her more upset. After he was done, he grabbed his things and left the house. Mom was already blazing, she was beond pissed and I was scared shitless! Mom grabbed her jacket and told me to come on. "Where are we going?" I asked a bit scared. "711. I need cigarettes if I'm going to stay up and deal with this shit!" She said in a very angry tone. I followed after her repeating I'm sorry. She said it wasn't my fault he was acting like this, and that just cause she yelled at me early doesn't mean she was going to take his side on what he did! I understood but it didn't change the fact that he's a jackass for what he did!

We got back to the house and Alex texted mom saying he was lost like an idiot he was. Mom was even more mad because she had to go out at 2 in the morning to look for him. Mom came back after about an hour or so. "Did you find him?" I asked softly. She said he was outside. I nodded going back to watch tv. He walked in and I tensted up, scared what he might do next. Mom came down stairs and told me to go sleep in the room. I did as she told me to do. I quickly grabbed my things and went up stairs. I felt bad that mom had to sleep on the couch cause Alex and I. I ended up crying my sleep again. There wasn't really a night I didn't go to sleep crying. There was so much stress i was causing. I kept hoping God would just kill me in my sleep. Then I wouldn't cause so much trouble for my family. That's all I seem to be doing for them.

I was feeling sick a couple days after the whole fight with mom and Alex. I had sex with jc before I left without protection and my period didn't come when I thought it should have. I started freaking out thinking I might be...I can't even say the word. I was so scared cause this would be the second time I thought I was...it! Mom was disappointed the first time and I cried for a half an hour cause I thought I could really be...
I told Jc, hoping he would help me through this, but he just freaked out aswell! "Should I just tell my mom or sister?" I asked trying to stay calm. "no! Don't do that. Just wait and see what happens! I have to go, talk to you later bye!" He said. I said I love you but he just hung up before saying it to me. I pulled the phone away from my heaad and stared at it. Not believing he just did that! I was outside and started saying how stupid he was! "Ugh! Jc you f*cking asshole!!" i grumbled to myself getting up and going intothe house. My night was ruin because of him. I ended up ranting to Krissy about everything that was happening right now. She said to chill and that I might be putting to much thought into it. "Yeah, your right. I'm just thinkinabout this t much." Then we said our goodbyes and hung up. I sighed rubbing my forehead trying not to stress about this to much. To be honest it didn't seem she cared her best friend might be..you know...it! I wasn't going to say the word anytime soon!
It was a couple days later and I went to my sister even after Jc told me not to. I asked her if she could buy me a test for me. Of course she was disappointed but I needed to know if I was or not. She ended up not getting it for me for awhile. I was havinga talk with mom and it was deep and making me cry. So I came out and told her. "Mm I think I might be...it!" I choked out the best I could. "I thought that's what it was. You kept dropping hints. I Just waited til you were ready to tell me." She said with disappointed in her voice. I cried hearder wishing I didn't do that or stopped him! I told her "I asked Kris if she could buy me a test." She said she wasn't happy with me or Jc of course. I couldn't believe I did this again Mom was disappointed again. She got up and went inside as I was outside crying. Jc called me and I tried to make myself sound as normal as I could. I answered and he sounded upset already. How was I going to tell him I told my mom?! I started to tear up and my voice cracked. He noticed and asked what was wrong. I told him and started yelling at me as if it were all my fault! So I yelled back. "I think it was better to tell her just in fcking case I could be!!" yelled with tears running down my face. "I don't need this shit! Talk to me when you want to be a fcking adult!" He yelled and hung up on me. I gasped and started swearing at my phone as if he were still on it listening to me. I cussed him out saying 'Your so f*cking lucky I'm not there or I would beat the shit out of you!!'
The next couple of days passed and Jc didn't call or text me. "Screw him then." I mummbled to myself. My sister finally got the test and I took it. I waited for a couple minutes till I had to read it. Two lines meant I was... and one line meant I wasn't... It felt like hours before I could read the test. It was finally time to read it. I got up and picked up the stick that would tell me if I ruined my life or not. I took a deep breath and read the evil stick....
--------------
Wahcah!
Cliffhanger :3
I hope you guys liked it.
Thanks
Sign up to rate and review this story