Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Midnight Shadow

Midnight Shadow

by HeroIero 4 reviews

Killjoys Rise.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-08-18 - Updated: 2011-08-18 - 444 words

-1TrainWreck
---AUBREE'S P.O.V---

Pain shot through my body as I landed with a thump onto the hard sand of the desert, panting and gasping. I twist around to see BL's Draculoids close behind me, shooting at the ground beside me. I roll out of the way of the lazers eminating from the white ray guns. I stand up and stumble past a sand dune and dived round the side of it, praying the scary, masked men wouldn't find me. Just as the men had run past I hear the roar of an engine. Brilliant. I'm screwed. I stay sitting and close my eyes, hoping they'll go round the other side. But, as ever, it just wasn't my luck and the vehicle's tyres screeched to a halt in front of me. A man with red hair beckoned my in and for some reason I accepted and clambered into the car. It was cramped and most people were standing or sitting on someone else's knees. They were all facing the back, bar the red headed driver, and shooting into the distance.
I turned around and saw two identical boys. I felt my eyes widen, until I realised, of course, they were twins. Not clones.
"Hey!" the one on the left calls, grinning at me, still shooting.
"Hello," I respond, blushing. "I'm Aubree. And you are..?"
"I'm Ryan. And this," Ryan says, pointing to his twin brother,"is Leslie."
"Nice to meet you, Leslie, Ryan." I say, smiling trustingly at them. "So.. Am I meant to have a weapon or something?" I ask, confused.
"Yeah. Here, you can use the bazooka if you want." Says the one who I think was Leslie, passing me a bulky looking gun. I pick it up and my arms feel suddenly strained. I point it roughly at the people in the desert distance. It turns out, I was more accurate than I thought! I heard screams and whispered," Yes!"
"Nice shot!" said the man driving, raising his eyebrows. My smile broadened and I fired another shot, hearing more shrieks of pain.
After an hour of driving through barren desert we arrived at a small camp. By camp I mean the embers of a fire and a small black tent. We clambered out of the car in time and stretched our legs.
"So, who have we picked up this time?" Said the blonde haired guy, looking tired and depressed.
"Audree. Nice to meet you." I say, holding my hand out nervously. He shook my hand, breaking into a smile. I knew, at that instant, that I was part of something. Something that I couldn't back out of. Not now. Not ever.
Sign up to rate and review this story