Categories > Anime/Manga > Love Mode > dreams do come true.

ive never been much of a fan girl

by georgiaabingdon 0 reviews

I love these guys and so do my friends

Category: Love Mode - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2011-10-06 - Updated: 2011-10-06 - 598 words - Complete

0Unrated
Ive never been much of a fangirl but theres one band who i love The Midnight Beast.
I got my bestfriends Courtney and Lauren totally addicted to them.
Now there was one thing we all couldnt agree on who was the beautiful-est out of them all..I think Stefan Abingdon is i mean come on hes HOT, yet Courtney has a thing for Ashley Horne but the one person out of all of us who fangirled the most must have been Lauren she is obsessed with Dru Wakely.

"ARGHHHHH" Lauren screamed
"WHAT WHATS WRONG" i yelled back the loudest i could (trust me i almost screamed the house down)
I ran into the living room to find Lauren stearing at Dru Wakelys twitter page (like always)
"There doing a concert here in sheffield" she sceamed back not knowing i was behind her.
with that we heard a thud and Courtney ran into the living room
"OMG OMG OMG IM GOING TO MEET ASHLEY..we are going right?! Courtney said trying not to get sad incase she couldnt go

"hells yeaaah, i preordered our tickets yesterday oh and booked us into the same hotel as them!" i said.

yes i know what your thinking stalkative much?!"

The week flew by and our tickets had already been delivered to our flat, each day would be crossed off our TMB calender like there was no tomorrow.

***

"Georgia Lauren wake up wake up" shouted a familiar voice
"its the day the day of TMBs concert GET YOUR BUTS OUT OF BED NOWWW"
Lauren went to get up and slapped me and Courtney with her arm I don't think she realized though.
"OWW" we screamed
"Oh shit sorry guys come on we don't want to be late"
we all sat in front of the mirror doing our hair and make up..we had to look good for Stef Ash and Dru three beautiful guys.

BEEEEP BEEEEP

"That must be our taxi come on lets go" Courtney basically yelled at us.
"Were you three ladies going then" The taxi driver asked looking at our TMB shirts
"The big round thing in the city centre you know were concerts are held" Lauren replied
"Oh yes I know were you mean, who concert you going to then?" he asked
"The Midnight Beast..if you don't mind please step on it we want to be there when the van gets there"
with that the taxi driver rushed through the streets and we were there just in time to see them getting all there things out of the van.
Me and Courtney new it would be a matter of seconds until Lauren shouted
"DRU WAKELY IM TMBAREEPIC OFF TWITTER I LOVE YOUUUU"
Dru did something none of us expected he dropped his drum and walked over to Lauren kissed her forehead and said I love you to, Lauren almost hit the floor if it wasn't for us catching her just in time.
We finally got in to the concert place and Stef Ash and Dru had just ran on to stage Dru did a cheeky smile and directed it at Lauren. The song et came on and they did there usual thing they danced around alot and shot confettie at us from this cannon when they did booty call,the show seemed to end pretty fast. we went through some door were the guys were signing things I brought my red hoodie to be signed while Courtney dragged a my little pony out of her bag for Ashley to sign and Lauren had bought dru a hat size 7 3/4.
Sign up to rate and review this story