Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Will you take me with you?

Changes

by CherriBoomBoom 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-10-06 - Updated: 2011-10-07 - 818 words

1Exciting
Here we are, I kept checking my stats but forgetting to update X'D So I figured I'd be nice now and do it. Hope you like it~ Also, thanks to everyone who ever took a peek at my story. I'm at nearly 700 views overall, and I never thought I'd get this much. I love you all. :')

Chapter fourteen


I woke up the next day to a knock on my door. I grunted.

-Lia?

Of course. The voice. Mikey. He opened the door and took a peek inside my room.

-Oh my good, don’t you ever get enough of me? I groaned, turning around in my bed so I would be facing the wall, and not him.

He grinned. I could practically hear his thoughts and knew he would say something along the lines of “nah, yesterday and stuff.”

-Not with your turnaround yesterday.

Told you.

-Oh, will you shut your face?

As a matter of fact, I smashed mine into my pillow and completely buried myself under the covers, so he would leave me alone. I heard him laugh and groaned. I felt him sitting down on my bed. I sighed. He just wouldn’t let go.

-Why did you play with me like that? You knew how I felt, almost from the start. You could’ve told me. It would’ve made things easier for both of us, he said after a few minutes.

-I was afraid. You had played with me once, nothing told me you couldn’t do it again. I hate being hurt by others. I didn’t you to know how I felt so you could use it against me. It would’ve been too easy. Making you work for it would also let me know if I really did feel that way or if I was just confused.

There was a silence after I enunciated my thoughts on the subject.

-You weren’t really nice to me, he muttered.

I shut my eyes tight, opened them back up and sat up from under the covers, fiddling with my hair.

-I know. I told you, I’m an awful person. That’s why I don’t know why you still stick with me. I wasn’t hoping you’d run off on me, but I was expecting it.

He shrugged, looking down, and said in a soft voice:

-Well, now we’re stuck with each other for a while, huh.

-You seem disappointed, I noted.

-I just wish it would’ve been... different.

I ran my hands on my face.

-I know. You can still choose to leave. I’d... understand. I guess.

I looked at him, and saw he was really thinking about it, and considering it. I hoped he wouldn’t change his mind. I needed someone, preferably him. Having started to know him a little, I knew he’d support me, and defend me if people gave me shit.

-...No. I said I’d stay. I’m staying.

He had just made a choice that would change the course of his whole life, in a matter of minutes. Yet again. Honest, foolish, boy-of-his-word; that was him. I closed my eyes.

-Thank you, I whispered.

A small grin was dancing on his lips when I opened my eyes. I sighed, smiling, and pulled him in for a hug. Then noticed something was off.

-Did you put on... cologne?

His eyes rounded out and he blushed. I burst into laughter.

-Are you trying to seduce me? I giggled, hysterical.

-Shut up, he grunted.

-Oh, how cute, I laughed.

He kept grumbling and mumbling, making me laugh even harder.

-Think you’re funny, huh? He asked, looking at me sideways.

-Oh, stop being so stuck-up, shyface.

He looked at me, saw my face was serious, and started grinning. He leaned in a little but I put my finger on his lips before he could move any closer.

-Nuh-uh. Just woke up. Now, get out. I need to pull an outfit together. I mean it! Out! I don’t care what you’re thinking! Out!

He left the room, giggling and with a smug grin spread on his lips. I got dressed and went downstairs, where my mom was holding a conversation with him. A very lively one, at that. My mom greeted me and had me sit down. We had breakfast, which was delicious. Mikey was really getting along with my mother. I had a feeling it had something to do with what had happened the day before. After we had finished eating, Mikey wanted to take a walk. Well, that was random. Still, I figured it wouldn’t do any harm. So we went outside. It was nice out, actually. I was starting to think the whole deal, with me doing a total 180 on him, was maybe. Sorta. Kinda. In some way. The start of. Potientially. A good idea.
Sign up to rate and review this story