Categories > Anime/Manga > Love Mode > dreams do come true.

Back at the hotel

by georgiaabingdon 0 reviews

back to the hotel we go

Category: Love Mode - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2011-10-07 - Updated: 2011-10-07 - 1035 words - Complete

0Unrated
We got back to the hotel around eight although we didnt want to leave Stef Ash and Dru Lauren said we would go back to our hotel room. Im pretty sure Dru didnt want to leave her because he said "Laur, il come stay with you we all know these two cant look after anything" we started laughing and he gave me and Courtney a cheeky smile.
"WOAH WOAH WOAH, dude if your staying with Laur then im staying with C and i dont think Stefs going to leave Geee"Ash said he started to walk into out hotel room as he did he grapped C's hand and pulled her in with him.
"well said Ash" Stef smiled then he picked me up and headed into the hotel room.
Laur was already in drus arms seen as he wouldnt let her feet touch the floor he entered after us and slammed the door.
"SHIT WHATS HAPPENED HERE"Dru shouted from the kitchen
"Thats how Laur ended up breaking her arm" C yelled back
"What the fucks in this pan" Ash decided to but in i think he was wanting to be nosy
"Its BACON, theres more in the fridge il make you some in a minuet" I answered back
"No no theres nothing wrong with burnt bacon" he picked it up out of the pan and ate it
"Dude dont think im kissing you with breath like burnt flesh"C said while laughing Ashs smile dropped into a frown. He walked out of the kitchen and fell on to the sofa
"AWWW ASHLEYS SAD" Stef said as he was about to jump on him "ARGHHHHH you dick that really hurt."Ash shouted as he pushed Stef on to the floor, Courtney ran in and kissed Ash on is pale white lips "Dont be silly ash of course im still going to kiss you i love you dont i"
he kissed her back and replied with "Thank god..and you better because i love you to"
Ive got to admit that i really wanted to say aww but i just stayed quite.
"Um im going to my room Stef you coming?"i said while yawning, "Yeah Dru im going to mine to you coming?" They both said yes so we all went to our rooms im not sure when Ash and C went to bed all i know is it was pretty late.

(What happened in Laurs room)

So i got changed in the bathroom i had my dog print shorts on and my plain back top on i walked into the bedroom and dru was laid under the covers,
"hurry up this bed cold you know"he said while laughing
"im going as fast as i can" i replied.
I finally jumped under the covers and snuggled up with Dru,
"so hows the hand?" he asked
"basically its fudged up" i laughed before placing my head on his chest.
He started to mess with my hair it hurt a little so i bit his hand
"OWW what did you do that for?" he said while flicking my head and carrying on playing with my hair. i looked at him in his lovely eyes and said
"you twat you hurt my head when you pulled my hair"
"aww im sorry boo"
He kissed my forehead and we both fell alseep.

(what happened with C and Ash)

"C?"
"yes Ash"
"Can i watch the my little pony channel"
"HAHAAHA are you being serious"
"well yeah me and Stef watch it every morning and night its pretty good"
"fine then stick it on im making a cup of tea want one beautiful"
His face lit up when i said that maybe i should say it more often i like his smile.
"Two sugars please im sweet enough" he shouted as i walked into the kitchen, i boiled the kettle and made the teas when i walked back in to the living room Ash had taken his top off i must say his body is amazing.
"come lay down on the sofa then C im pretty cold"
"wait il go grab the quilt from my room and then we shall watch my little pony together" i said while laughing i grabbed the quilt shoved it on top of Ash and jumped on it i think i hurt him so i kissed his head and laid on his chest. "I no it sound all soppy and that but im glad im with you i really do love you Ash" i whispered into his ear.
I felt his cold breath against the left side of my head and he whispered softly "Its doesnt im glad im with you to your my life now and no one can stop that" he kissed the side of my head and then continued to watch the ponys jumping over the rainbows.

(What happened in Gees room)

I laid on the bed not knowing what to say then i said it the words that needed to be set free
"Stef i love you and your crazy fro to"
he turned around and smiled then he continued to get ready for bed he didnt take to long getting ready because before i new it we were having a fight on the bed i had a few good punches at his chest but i soon gave in fighting.
"dude your going to have to get stronger how do you even manage to keep them girls off of you?" i said while laughing
"hey i can hit harder than that i dont want to hurt you thats all" he said while he flicked my head
"what was that for"
"you questioned my man hood"
"oh sorry its a good thing i love you..i take it your man hoods pretty strong then?"
"yes yes it is and i love you to can i lay on your arm it looks pretty cozy"
"aww thanks and yeah ok?!
he laid on my arm but shuffled up and ended up laying on my chest i played with his hair seen as he was watching jackass 3. we must have fell asleep pretty soon after that because thats all i remember of the night.
Sign up to rate and review this story