Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You`re the one that I need, I`m the one that you loathe

chapter three

by XxxFallenAngelXxxx 3 reviews

“Oh, hi Gerard,” he mumbles...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-10-07 - Updated: 2011-10-07 - 1338 words

1Exciting
Hey, I am really sorry about the wait, I hope that it was worth it and that you like the chapter. I`ll update as soon as I can. Please let me know what you think of it
xoxodakota
Gerard`s pov
I was furious at Bob, how could he do that to me? How?! Why did he have to be such a huge fucking idiot and call Frank, why?!
“What the fuck did you do that for?!” I scream in his ear, “Do you all hate me or something, huh?! Why the hell did you have to call-" I cut myself of when I see my former best friend holding onto that girl`s hand. My hazel eyes go wide with shock for a brief moment, then I narrow them, quickly trying to cover up the hut and confusion I felt. I was never going to let anyone know how much the sight of him holding her hand hurt me.
I had no right to feel this way and I knew it, after all I had ignored Frank for this reason, I was the one who ended our friendship. It was none of my business whose hand he held or who he went out with. But it just hurt so damn much.
“Hey, Bob, what`s up man, we haven’t talked in ages,” from a few metres away across the park I can see my ex best friend smile widely into the phone in his hand, flicking his choppy black fringe out of his eyes.
“Yeah, sorry about that, you know how it is, schoolwork and all that shit.” Bob grins into the phone that was set on speaker so we could all hear what was being said. His eyes glinted as he grinned rather deviously as he ignored my hate filled glares and hisses in his ears telling him to hang up.
He bites on his bottom lip thoughtfully for a moment, then his eyes light up and his grin widens even more, if that was even possible.
“Hey, Frank, seeing as we are all at the park, why don`t you and your friend come over here and we can all talk and stuff?” Bob asks in a seemingly innocent voice, but I knew he was far from innocent. I shake my head furiously, my raven hair flying out behind me in all directions, my hazel eyes wide with shock and quite possibly fear as I jump up and down, tryin g to grab the phone off of him. Bob just laughs quietly under his breath at my efforts; Mikey and Ray do the same. Some friends huh? Some brother.
“Sure, see in like ten seconds,” Frank laughs, hanging up and he and the red haired girl begin making their way over towards us, Frank whispering something in her ear. I narrow my eyes once more, as I see this. That girl had no fucking clue just how lucky she was.
“Hey guys, thanks for inviting us over,”
“Sure, whatever. It isn’t like we own the park. Long time no see Frankie.” Ray pats Frank on the shoulder, smiling down at him.
“Hey Mikes, Bob, how have you both been?” I felt so awkward just standing there, shuffling my feet, staring bitterly down at the mud and grass. Frank Hadn’t seemed to have noticed me yet, or if he had he was ignoring me, just like I did at school.
His smile fades as soon as he sees me, his beautiful chocolate eyes blank and empty of any kind of recognition or emotion. He could have been staring at a stranger, which was pretty much what we had become to each other.
“Oh, hi Gerard,” he mumbles and forces his smile to make a return, but it doesn’t meet his eyes which were firmly fixed on the floor. Gerard, no “Gee,” Gerard.
“Who`s this?” I ask, rudely pointing at the red haired girl stood behind him who was like me, awkwardly shuffling her converse clad feet.
“Oh,” his cheeks redden slightly as I feel the jealously in me growing. “Erm, guys this is Faye, she is in our English and Art class.” Great, all of a sudden I hated art, my favourite lesson and the only one I was any good at. Three guesses why. I bet she took my old seat next to Frank, I bet the two of them sat next to each other whispering sweet nothings all lesson, holding hand and blowing kisses and all that romantic shit teens did when they were “In love,”.
“Hi, nice to meet you, Ray, Mikey, Gerard.” She smiles, an actual warm, genuine smile as she says each of our names. It only made me dislike her more.
She was dressed in a pair of shots-real shorts that could be classified as shorts and not underwear-that were frayed at the bottom and had silver studs on the impractical pockets. As it was October now, and the warmth of summer was beginning to leave us, under them she wore a thin pair or ripped black tights, to keep the sight chill off. She wore a plain black leather jacket, over a dark purple tee shirt that had the words “Bite Me” graffitied across it in black. She wore a black guitar pick around her neck on a silver chain that had a red music note drawn hastily on it and two studded bracelets around her pale wrists. The only make up she wore was red eyeliner smudged lightly around her amber eyes and bright red lipstick. She was pretty, I suppose. Though defiantly not my type. I had to laugh mentally at that, “not my type.” No, but I knew someone who was.
“Hi Faye, nice to meet you.” I lied, but no one seemed to notice for once. I used to be the best liar out of everyone, but now I was shit at it, unable to be bothered to come up with half believable excuses. Then again, I never really had anything to lie about anymore, seeing as the only things I ever did was get up to go to school and stay in my room, almost drowning in self loathing.
I felt bad for instantly disliking this girl; she actually seemed nice, not fake or horrible. Frank seemed to like her anyway. Maybe that was why I didn’t. Oh who the fuck was I kidding?! Of fucking course that was why.
I glance at my watch, needing an excuse to get out of here. “Is that the time, I had better go, I have homework to do,” I mutter the barely believable lie and turn away, not bothering saying a proper goodbye to anyone, ignoring the shouts of “don`t go yet, spoilsport!” and “We don`t even have homework!”
I walk away from them, my head bowed, hair forming the perfect veil, covering my face from the entire world, protecting me from it, shielding me. I drag my feet, not really paying much attention to where I was going, just glad to be away from there. It wasn’t like anyone would miss me anyway. I was no one important. They were better off without me, all of them were. Especially Frank. They didn`t want or need someone like me in their lives.
The words a fellow student and class A jerk had hissed at me earlier echo through my disturbed mind. “You`re freak, you ain`t right Way. No wonder your stupid ugly boyfriend dumped you, even he don`t want nothin` to do with you!” maybe he was right.
No, I knew he was right. I was stupid and worthless. I was a freak. Of course I was, I was in love with my best friend and had been for years. Well, my ex best friend. A single tear slips down my pale face. It was all my fault. If only I was normal…but I wasn’t. And I never would be.
Sign up to rate and review this story