Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Work & Pleasure

Chapter 2

by Bad_Romance 1 review

Gerard talks to Reine about her previous job.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-10-08 - Updated: 2011-10-08 - 1505 words

0Unrated
Reine sighed into her hands slightly, and heard Gerard move back to his seat after leaving her for a few minutes to go to the toilet. She wondered if he was doing drugs. Cos she could of done with some at the time been to calm her down. She didn’t ask him though, she was scared in case he didn’t like drugs and sacked her before she even started work.

“You okay Reine?” Gerard asked, taking a swig of his whiskey, and Reine looked at his eyes, seeing he was a bit drunk.

“I’m just drunk…And sad.. I can’t believe they fired me!” She cried, and pushed some of her long brunette hair behind her shoulder, and Gerard looked into her green eyes.

“Well, you’ve got a new job” He muttered, and Reine nodded, sipping on her red wine.

“You don’t know how much I adored that job Gerard. It was my fucking life” She quietly told him, and he sighed.

“Well, now you’ve got a new one, and you can make it your life. Cos I think you’ll be able to help us. A lot….’ Reine looked up to Gerard’s eyes, and smiled softly at him, but she could see some hesitancy in his hazel orbs. ‘Reine, I wasn’t completely honest with you”

“What do you mean?” Reine frowned.

“I knew who you were when you said you’d been fired. My friend Frank, our soon to be new guitarist, told me that you would be great for the band. And, I’ve heard of you before…” Gerard said the last part of the sentence quietly.

“What do you mean you’ve heard of me before?” Reine asked, almost whispering, as she knew what Gerard was about to say. He knew where she worked before she was hired as promoter at the club.

“Dirty Hoes” Gerard answered her, and Reine slammed her eyes closed as she heard the name that reminded her of her past as a stripper.

“How the fuck do you know about that?” She asked after taking a long gulp from her wine.

“I saw you there a few time” He mumbled.

“You watched me strip? Who with?” She wondered, not thinking that Gerard looked like the type of guy to go to a strip club.

“A few of the guys… Don’t be alarmed, but Frank has seen you a few times as well. Even had a few one on one’s with you” Gerard warned her, and Reine felt her cheeks flush.

“Oh God… I can’t work for you now Gerard!” She cried, covering her face with her hands, embarrassed.

“Hey! There’s no need to be ashamed for it! There was probably a shitty reason why you had to work there, and neither me or Frank will judge you for it. In fact, Frank will be fucking ecstatic” He grinned to her, and Reine felt her embarrassment settle slightly.

“What did… What did you think?” She asked him, playing with her hands.

“Well… I went there a total amount of 4 times. The first time I went with Frank, and the last 3 times I went on my own. Only on a Thursday night, at 10.30pm” He shyly told her, and Reine knew that if he was sober, he wouldn’t be telling her this.

“You came to watch me?” She grinned to him, feeling a bit more confident about it.

Gerard just nodded, and then quickly downed the rest of his whiskey, grimacing afterwards.

“You were fucking good” He laughed to her, and Reine grinned widely.

This was going to be interesting working with them. She thought to herself.


1 an a half hours later, Gerard were walking drunkenly down a street in New Jersey, loudly talking to each other about what My Chemical Romance’s plans for the future would be.

“We don’t think we’ll make it fucking huge. But there’s something special about us, and I’m not just saying this cos I’m the singer, but there’s something good about us” Gerard slurred out to Reine, and she smiled to him, hanging on to his arm for support.

“I’m fucking so excited. There was lots of talk about you guys on the music scene. I’m excited” She managed to slur out.

“Are we even walking the right fucking way?” Gerard stopped on the corner of the street and they both looked around.

“Well… That depends, are you coming back to mine?” Reine asked him slowly, and looked him dead in the eyes.

Reine noticed his breathing slightly increased, and he ran his tongue over his bottom lip slowly, as if he was thinking. And then he nodded, almost shyly, which Reine didn’t think was possible for him to look more cuter.

“Well, we’re just over here then” And with that she yanked softly on his arm, pulling him over to the other side of the road in front a apartment building.

The ride in the escalator was silent, the walk to Reine’s apartment was silent. She got to the door and fumbled with the keys in the lock quickly, and pushed the door open, both of them walking in.

Gerard looked around the apartment and found that it was just one massive room with everything she needed in. She had a bed on the left side of the room, which was underneath a large window that overlooked one of the nicer parks in New Jersey. The walls weren’t painted or anything, they were just plain bricks, and Gerard looked at the drawings that hung on the walls.

“I can see why you don’t want to leave this place. Its gorgeous” He told her, and Reine nodded, walking over to the kitchen, kicking off her high heels as she walked.

“I know, please don’t remind me” She mumbled, opening the cupboard and bringing out a bottle of Jack Daniels.

Gerard turned and watched her walked over to him, her long brunette hair was sweeped over one side of her shoulders, it looked messy and sexy. He took this time to look at what she was wearing, which was a black pencil skirt, with a blood red blouse on. Gerard also noticed she had been wearing red lipstick the whole time he had been with her.

“Your fucking sexy you know” He grinned to her, as she stopped in front of him and took a sip of Jack from the bottle. He would never say something like that, he must be drunk he thought to his self.

“Why thank you Mr Way” She grinned to him, handing him the bottle.

Gerard brought the bottle up to his lips, taking a big gulp, still looking Reine directly in the eye. He couldn’t believe he was feel this attracted to her, she was turning him on.

“So, what you wanna do now?” He asked, placing the bottle on the cupboard behind him, smirking at her.

“Hmm, what to do now?” She answered, grinning widely at him, and Gerard stepped forward moving a strand of hair from her face that had fallen down.

He let out a shaky breath as Reine moved closer to him, she was so close he could feel and smell the Jack Daniels on her breath on his cheek. Gerard lent forward and brushed his lips against hers, an then suddenly felt Reine’s hands on his hair, pulling his body against hers and deepening the kiss. The kiss slowly became more passionate, both of them gripping on to each other as they explored each others mouths, but suddenly, the warmth of Reine’s tongue was removed from him.

“What’s wrong?” He whispered, one hand still on Reine’s back and the other entwined in her hair.

“Think this will work? Me working with you and something like this happening?” She questioned, looking him deep in the eyes whilst playing with a strand of his hair.

“I think… We could make it work” He grinned to her, looking from her eyes to her mouth.

“Well, I think we could as well…. But not tonight, I want to get to know you Gerard. Take it slow, start out as friends” She honestly told him. Taking a deep breath she slowly pulled herself from his grasp and stood, breathing heavily in front of him.

“Do you want me to leave?” Gerard asked, sticking his hands in his pockets and looking down to the floor. He really didn’t want to go, but he would respect her decision.

“You can stay. But we don’t do anything…’ Reine turned to her bed and picked up a nightie from her pillow and started to walk towards another door in the room, which Gerard presumed was the toilet. ‘But don’t you be trying to seduce me”

Gerard smirked to his self as she now walked into the bathroom. He was going to have fun with her.
Sign up to rate and review this story