Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Kids From Yesterday *Frerard and May*

House of Wolves

by Psycho_Dame 0 reviews

Who is this strange girl? And why is she talking to Gee?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-10-09 - Updated: 2011-10-09 - 660 words

0Unrated
-Ray’s POV-

After I had walked up to Gerard, Mikey and the random girl; they decided to explain, saving me the energy of asking.
As soon as I saw her, I could tell she was a fan. I mean, she has the same hairstyle as Frank during Revenge, Frank’s ‘HALLOWEEN’ tattoo on her knuckles, oh and she was wearing an MCR shirt – you know; that little give-away. She started talking about why she was here and her life so far. At the end of it Gerard gave her a hug, me and Mikey following.
At the age of 15, she was raped by her father and has just given birth to her kids; twin girls, apparently. Her dad abused her, nearly killed her, raped her (not the first time by the sound of it), threatened her and her kids and then kicked her out. Added to that, her mum died when she was just a kid. She had no-where to go. Until, that is, Gerard asked her to tag along with us.
I grabbed him by his shoulder and harshly pulled him aside “Dude! What are you thinking? She’s just some random girl. I know we care for our fans, but this is a little much; think about it, we’ll have to take her kids in as well!” Gerard looked at me with ‘the look’. Basically saying that ‘I don’t give two shits, I’ve made the decision, so she’s staying’.
He turns back to her, but not before adding “her name isn’t ‘random girl’ you know. It’s Triana Drew. Please, Ray. I know you don’t like this very much, but please try and be nice to her.” He looks at me pleadingly. Me? Not be nice? I’m always nice to our fans, and everyone we meet. But I must say, that my first impressions of this girl - Triana– aren’t good. Sure, I feel sorry for her, but – I don’t know. I’m just getting a bad feeling.
Man, I hate Gerard sometimes. And not just because he’s the reason we now have to bunk up with some girl and that he’s the reason Frank might die-
SHIT! Frank!

I start belting it down the corridor, back to the reception desk. “Hi. Um- is. Frank. Um. Is he okay?” I finally manage to stammer out. The lady behind the desk gives me a warming smile. I’m really not in the mood for this today. I’m really agitated, and I know I’m not usually like this, but I’m just so angry!
“Of course, in fact, the doctor was just on his way down to get you.”
“Right, thanks.” Then I take off again, back to Gee, Bob and Mikes.


-Triana’s POV-

I look down as the maternity nurse places my little girl in my arms. She really is beautiful, but why is she mine? This is so wrong. I look into her eyes, staring back at me. I don’t care what I have to do; she will have a fantastic life, full of smiles.
11 minutes later they give me my second baby girl. This is going to be hard. I don’t know how I’m supposed to cope with this, what with nowhere to go. But they’re my girls now. Nothing’s going to take away the amazing life they’re going to live.
I cradle them in my arms, mulling names over in my head, for the next 3 hours. They snuggle into my chest, their tiny fingers gripping mine. And slowly, they drifted off to sleep; they look so venerable. I’ll never let anything hurt them. They’re my babies and I will always protect them.

Eventually I fall asleep too. Although my dreams disturbed even the most dark recesses of my mind. The worst part is; they’re not dreams. They really happened. Just 3 weeks ago.
Sign up to rate and review this story