Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 5 Tales of (My) Chemical Romance part 3

Later...(Chap 1)

by Popciclegirl 0 reviews

It's about 2 years later. Due to problems with her fellow band mates, Carla hasn't been to the music station.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2006-06-10 - Updated: 2006-06-11 - 843 words

0Unrated
2 Years before...
*****************
"Listen. I did my part why don't you do yours?" I asked Kiray, my band mate, lead singer of Fallen Angels.

"I didn't have any good ideas!" She answered back.

"You had 2 months. Nothing exciting happened between them?" I asked.

"Not really. I was proposed to and that has nothing to do with the rock culture!"

The other members of the band laughed.

"What are you laughing about? You didn't do anything either!" I yelled.

They silenced.

"Thats it! I can't do everything myself! I QUIT!" I then ran out of the building.

******************
I haden't been to the music studio for 2 years. I didn't date, I didn't even have any friends. After that break up I became a hermet. I lived in my house duh but I didn't go anywhere. One day I met Oriana. She became my best friend. Her sister and her decided that we could start a band. I was vocals gutair, Meygan(Oriana's sister) was on drums and Oriana was lead gutair. We named our band Our Lady of Sorrows. It was a title of a song on my, MCR c-d. But whenever I read the thanks I couldn't stop looking at Frank. I couldn't help but think I knew him.
*******************
5:00 at the local music station.

"Without a sound I pulled her down. Dressed in red and blue I squeezed." I heard while walking through the halls.

I started running. "Wait up!" Oriana screamed in her english accent. I kept running. My black hair flew in the wind.

"A kiss goodbye, your twisted shell As rice grains and roses fall at your feet Lets say goodbye, the hundredth time And then tomorrow we'll do it again To-" The singer stopped as I stumbled into the room. The rest of the band stared at me for a good 10 seconds untill someone finally spoke.

"Um...hi? Wha-What are you doing here?" A guy with an afro said.

"My new band is going to be practicing here." I answered.

"Cool! What's it called." A guy with glasses asked.

"Our Lady of Sorrows!" I answered. They once again stared.

"You do know who we are?" A guy with long black hair asked.

"The song was fimilar but.....no."

"God." The guy said under his breath. "We're My Chemical Romance. Our Lady of Sorrows is a song that we wrote up. It's on our c-d. My bullets for your love, for short."

"Why didn't I know that!" I exclamed. "I should have! I have your c-d!" At that very moment it all came back. Gerard, Mikey, Ray, Bob...FRANK! "I remember you!"

"And we don't" Gerard said. "So if we can get back to what we were doing-"

"I remember you! Your the girl from the band........ what was it?" Mikey said.

"Um.........Fallen Angels!" Ray continued.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah! Fallen Angels. Your......Carly right?" Mikey asked.

"Carla." I corrected.

"Yeah. Carla!" Frank said. "I do remember you! You showed me around the place when we first came...where are the other members of your band?" He asked.

"I um...broke up with them."

"Why?" Bob asked.

"They didn't do anything. I wrote the songs, I brought the stuff. I wrote the music. So one day I snapped because the lead singer was supposed to come up with a demo for a c-d, had 2 months to do it but...nothing. I just left. Never came back. I was gone for 2 years."

"No wonder. We've been coming here for 2 years and no sign of Fallen Angels." Ray said.

"Fallen angels is such a bad name. Our Lady of Sorrows is so much better!!" Gerard said.

"Because we wrote it?" Frank asked.

"Percisly."
******************
I sort of just forgot about the band and talked to them for a while. I got to know them better. They were really nice. I still tryed to talk to Frank but, like I'd know what to say to a rock star. I was finally left alone with Frank when everyone left. Frank had unfinished bussiness to do with another band so he waited the hour that he had to with me.
******************
So...Carla. I still would've thought that you've would have been around more. Why?" Frank asked.

"Um...I focused on my school work during those 2 years. I just dropped out of college. Personal reasons." I smiled.

"Oh. I dropped out so I could focus on my music. A lot more. I have 2 bands. I want to persue MCR full time so I'm gonna have to break up with my other one."

"Who?"

"Um...Pency Prep."

"Oh." I sighed.

"Not that I want to...well, it's prety much that. Forget it." Frank said causing us to laugh.

"Cool." I said with a dazed look on my eyes.

I don't know how or why. But our lips suddenly met. Was it gravity, did he like me as much as I liked him, or was it me? Don't know why but after that he asked me out. Me being the loser that I was, was stunned.

"Whoa." I whispered to myself.
Sign up to rate and review this story