Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Demolition Lovers

Chapter 5

by AM5144 5 reviews

Chapter Five.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-10-11 - Updated: 2011-10-11 - 910 words

0Unrated
Authors Note -
Once again, thank you for your reviews, they make me smile every time! Here's chapter five. I warn you; it's rushed and just a filler but I wanted to update for you guys. Please review, I'm currently thinking about the next chapter and what I should and should not include. Any ideas/help? Thank you. I hope you like.

Demolition Lovers
Chapter 5

Franks Point of View
I stand there, heart racing and gobsmacked as Gerard Way grins up at me evilly as he dabs his naked chest with a tea towel, making my knees melt and my brain turn to a pile of mush.

“You know… It’s rude to stare.” He mumbles, a sly grin tugging at his lips.

“Uh, sorry.” I say, heart still racing, surprised I can form words.

He chuckles darkly, tossing the dirty tea towel in a basket and sighs, leaning back against the counter with his arms crossed over his chest.

“So, Frank is it?”

“Uh yeah.”

“I’m Gerard. Gerard Way. I saved you earlier at school from the heard of dumbfucks that are school students.” He says, grinning at me and making my cheeks burn. Of course he would bring that up.

“Oh yeah, uh, thanks?” I say but it comes out more as a question.

“No worries man. So, coffee?” he offers raising an eyebrow.

“Sure, thanks.”

I sit in one of the chairs on the table and watch him as he makes the coffee. All I can do is stare. Stare at how his back muscles reflex when he reaches out for something. Stare and admire the way his dark skinny jeans hang just right on his hips, and how nicely the material wraps itself around his legs. And all this time I’m thinking; I’m straight, I’m straight over and over.

“Sooo,” he says, pulling me from my thoughts and back into reality, “where’s Mikey?”

“Oh, uh he went to get pizza. Don’t think he’ll be back for a while yet.”

“Cool. Well, coffee’s ready. Want to come keep me company in my room?” he offers, holding a mug out to me, a glint in his eye. Did I trust him to be alone with him for however long? Fuck it.

“Sure.” I say, taking the mug and giving him a shy smile.

“Come on then.”

I follow him into the hallway and instead of turning right and going up the stairs like I
expected, he turns left and opens a door that leads to more stairs, this time leading down the way. This turn of events makes me re-think my decision of keeping him company and I’m left feeling unsafe and scared shitless with a boy I hardly know who at the rate could be a criminal out to lure me underground and murder me. Yep, scared shitless.

“Frank? Are you coming?” Gerard asks from the top of the stairs that lead me to my death, nearly making me jump out of my skin and throw the contents of my mug all over him. Again.

“Is there like, I dunno, a light?” I ask my voice shaky. This only makes Gerard laugh and flick on a light which please me and makes me crack a small smile.

“Come on.” He says rolling his eyes at my childlike behaviour.

Feeling safer, I follow him down the few steps and into a room so cluttered I am surprised I haven’t fell flat on my face yet. I struggle to find my footing, not sure where to step so I stand at the last step, mug of coffee in hand looking like a fool as I panic over where to walk. Yep, I love life.

“Yeah, my room’s a mess. Just uh wait a minute and I’ll uh fix somewhere for us to sit,” Gerard says as he looks around at his room, a puzzled look on his face. “Aha!” he cries, walking over to his double bed and picking up the corners of his cover and flicking it, making all the shit that was on it to fly across the room in various directions. “Yeah, just come sit on the bed.” He says as he evens out the cover, a satisfied look on his face.

“Okay.” I say, determined to make it to the bed without falling over and making a fool of me self. Clenching my teeth and gripping the mug tighter, I cautiously make my way over to the bed, wincing when I step on something sharp. Luckily, I make it safely and I sigh as I slump down onto the mattress, placing my mug of coffee on the bedside table.

“Well done Frankie.” Gerard giggles, slumping down next to me. Frankie, hmm, I like that. I’ll have to figure up a nickname for Gerard.

“You need to clear your room up a bit, you’ve only been here for like a week man.” I laugh sitting up, Buddha style at the bottom of the bed.

“I know,” he sighs, rubbing his neck and looking around, “but anyway, let’s get to know each other a bit better.” He says, sitting up straight, a grin tugging at his lips.

“Okay.” I say, reaching over and retrieving my cup from the small table.

“You first.” He encourages.

“What do you want to know?” I ask, sitting back and sipping my coffee.

“Anything and everything.”

“Well…”
Sign up to rate and review this story