Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > "Save Yourself, I'll Hold Them Back."

Planetary GO!

by midnight_star22 5 reviews

Just leave the party with me, and never go home!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-10-12 - Updated: 2011-10-12 - 1133 words

0Unrated
I know I said I'd include the other characters and I am! But this chapter is going to be a long one. This is all I have time to post, so enjoy my lovelies! (:
-Lex


The doors opened with such force, the wind off of it almost blew them away! Nevertheless, they charged on, ready for the night of their lives. They all stood there in anticipation, waiting for the greatest band alive to perform. A curtain covered the stage, and a shadowy figure appeared. Everyone started screaming and jumping up and down with absolute ecstasy.

“Who’s ready to rock Atlanta? Let me hear you SCREAAAM!” said Gerard.
The fans screamed so loud it almost busted my ear drums!

“Tsk tsk tsk. I thought the MCRmy was louder than that. This curtain’s not coming down till I hear every single one of you scream, until your lungs give out!” he said.
If I thought the first scream was loud, the second one was even louder. I swear you could’ve heard it in space! The curtain fell, and the band came onto the stage ready to rock. We sang along to every song in the set list: Planetary GO! Destroya, S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W, Party Poison, Na Na Na, The Only Hope for Me is You, Save Yourself I’ll Hold Them Back, Welcome to the Black Parade, and finally, Helena. I thought his voice was amazing on CD, live it’s even better! GERARD EVEN TOUCHED MY HAND! The bodies in the mosh pit were all so sweaty and jumping together, I felt as if I’d taken a bath in sweat! I knew it would take about fifty showers to make me feel clean again!

“Thank you for one of the best shows ever, Atlanta! YOU ROCK!” then they all clasped hands, and took a bow as the curtain dropped again. I was so excited to go backstage, I almost fell over! Nicole, acting as if earlier had never happened, walked up to me and said “That was definitely worth the wait!” we made our way backstage when who should we run into but Sam and Ari!

“You’re not going to introduce me, Annie?” Nicole asked.

“We’ve been introduced. I don’t like you, and neither does Ari. Not after the way you treated us earlier! Don’t even talk to us, because we don’t want to hear anything come out of your vile mouth.” Sam sniffed.

“I second that.” Ari laughed and stuck her tongue out at Nicole.

“ARGH! C’mon Annie, we’re leaving.” Nicole huffed.

“I don’t think so. You didn’t have to be such an arse to them earlier y’know.” I replied.

“What are you talking about? I’ve NEVER met them before in my LIFE!” she cried.

“Whatever, Cole. We’re going to meet the band if you’re coming.” I said.
We walked backstage to their dressing rooms, and waited like the security guard said. After a few minutes, Ari got impatient and started banging on the door.

“OPEN UP! WE KNOW YOU’RE IN THERE!” she shouted. We all looked at her, dumbstruck. “What? I’m tired of waiting...” she meekly replied.

A few seconds later, Gerard’s bright shock of red hair stuck out from behind the door. “So, who started the banging?” he laughed when we all pointed at each other. Then everyone else came out of their dressing rooms and we almost fainted.

“So, what’s you guys’ names?” Ray smiled.

“I’m Annelise.”

“Ari.”

“Sam.”

“Nicole.”

“Well, I’m pretty sure you know our names!” Frank laughed.
We all laughed and continued talking to each other, asking about the tour and what not.

“Well, this is actually the last stop, thank God!” Mikey spoke up.
My face started to itch, so I rubbed it, not wanting to appear rude by scratching it. I failed to notice that most of the makeup on my arms had come off when I was sweating, and I took the last of it off of my face. Gerard gasped, and I immediately blushed.

“What? What’s--” Sam let out a low whistle.

“What happened?” Gerard growled.

“I got in a fight. At school. And umm I lost.” I stammered.

“You’re lying.” Bob said.

“How do you know?” I countered.

“You hesitated in your answer. Duh.” Bob smirked.

“Well erm you see…” I trailed off. How could I tell them that my mother, the woman who gave me life, was slowly taking it away by beating me senseless? She was still my mom, after all.
“It’s my mom.” I hung my head in shame.

“Don’t be ashamed! It’s not your fault your mom is bonkers!” Mikey laughed.

“How long has it been going on, sweetheart?” Gee asked me gently.

“Umm about a year. After my sister died…” I started crying, and he wrapped me up in a hug.

“Shhh shhh it’s okay, I’m here. Nobody’s ever gonna hurt you. We love you, Annelise. That’s why I’m going to adopt you,” He smiled, “Let me call Lyn-z and get everything settled, sugar.”

He whipped out his phone and called Lyn-z. I could hear her voice through the phone: “Yes Gerard! Oh my goodness yes! I’ve always wanted another daughter! Bring her home, tonight! I’ll have a room ready for her before you get here. Ooh wait till I tell B! She’s going to get a big sissy!” She squealed.

“Well, I’ll take that as a yes!” Gee laughed, and they hung up.

“OH COME ON! You know you really don’t care about her. She’s just an attention craving WHORE.” Nicole screamed.

Just then, Ari & Sam went to jump her when Ray grabbed them and said “Oh no you don’t little ones.”

“Nicole, I think its best you leave unless you want Ray to let them go. Leave and don’t come back. You should be ashamed to even be thinking that statement, let alone speaking it.” Mikey gave her a cold glare.

She whimpered and started off. “Hey Nicole, I’m the whore but you’re the one who screwed your stepbrother.” I casually threw out there.

With a red face and tears, she turned on her heel and left.

“Well. Let’s go get your stuff and we’ll catch the next plane out.” Gee said.

"WAIT! Ari, Sam, we NEED to exchange numbers!!" I said frantically, so we tried to hurry and ignore the impatient foot tapping.

“But what about my stuff at home?” I asked.

“I’ll buy you all new stuff. You’re going to be my daughter so you deserve it.” He smiled.
Sign up to rate and review this story