Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Best Party EVER!

Chapter Two

by lalatherapist16 1 review

Smexy smexy vamp stuff! Not for innocent eyes!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-10-14 - Updated: 2011-10-14 - 1029 words

0Unrated
A pair of warm lips ghosted over my neck. My eyes flew open. When did I fall asleep?

Frankie smiled playfully at me. “Morning, love. C'mon, we don't have much time to get back.”

“What?” I yawned and looked at the clock. It was only 2:46 am. “How'd you get here so fast?”

He laughed. “I flew.” I looked at him. If he could fly, well it wouldn't be the only thing I hadn't known about him. He saw my look and sighed. “Kidding, Gee. I took the bus.” I nodded.

“So where exactly are we going at nearly 3am?” I stood awkwardly, remembering my nudeness. His eyes swiped over my pale skin almost too fast for me to see. He swallowed hard and shook his head.

“You'll see.” his voice was strained. “And I can't believe I'm saying this, but hurry up and get dressed.” I obeyed quickly, grabbing a pair of skinnys, an old Anthrax shirt and my shoes.

At the last minute, I grabbed my black and white stripped fingerless gloves on the way out of my room. “Do I need to take anything?” I asked as I fell into step behind him on the stairs while awkwardly trying to put my phone in my pocket.

He shook his head and stopped. The boards up on the second floor creaked. “Mikey's up.” his voice was a small breeze against the skin of my neck. I nodded silently.

More creaking, a door shutting and a light humming later, Frankie moved. The very last stair squeaked under our weight. It sounded like a gun shot in a silent opera house. We both recoiled and threw ourselves onto the kitchen floor's tiles.

I stepped carefully, though my feet didn't make any sounds. If his hand wasn't on my back , I wouldn't have known Frankie was even here.

We go to the front door silently. And, of course, it had to squeal and squeak the whole way and slam the door frame. I flinched, ready for my mom to come down and yell at us but Frankie just pushed me out onto the stone porch with wrought iron handrails.

One of the small metal curls brushed my fingers. I got lost in the feel of the cold, smooth iron under my skin. But I still watched Frankie coax the door shut soundlessly.

He turned and smiled at me. “Come on, metal freak. Let's go.” he looked at his phone. “Oh shit we need to hurry. Screw the bus.” he put his phone in his pocket “We're running.”

“Run-” he took my hand and took off before the whole word was out of my mouth. He broke into a fast sprint, forcing me to keep pace. It felt like we were just walking as the gray sidewalk flew under us.

My jaw got tight and I felt my fangs nudging my lip. I smiled at the odd feeling. Frankie looked so happy I just had to kiss him as we rounded a corner.

“Hey Gee, remember freshman PE when we had to do parkour for that month?” My mind was already two steps ahead of his. I'd been dying to do this since we'd hit the street.

And one of those perfect moments happened as we rounded the corner into an empty alley. Either side of it was lined with Dumpsters with a huge fence on the far side – easily ten feet tall, probably more.

“Race ya.” I dropped his hand and vaulted over two bins with one push off at the metal end of the first. I flipped over the last three and ended in a one handed hand stand on the fence.

I looked at him, still twenty some odd feet away on the first Dumpster. He seem to have stopped before he'd even started to gape at me. “What?” I twisted me hand and let go of the fence, landing lightly on the opposite side.

He ignored to trash bins and ran down the middle. I laced my fingers with his through the chain link and pressed my lips to his.

Too soon for my liking, he pulled away and scaled the fence in seconds. Then he was next to me, pushing me up against the fence and kissing me forcefully.

I had no problem whatsoever with this. Not with the metal pressing against my back, not his hands moving up my thighs or his tongue attacking mine.

But I did have a not – so – small problem in my pants – yet again- thanks to his sexiness pressed against me. My hands held tightly on his hips – for support to keep from falling if nothing else – while his were around my neck, pulling slightly on my hair.

That sure wasn't making my skinnys any looser. I had to pull away with a small whine. “Easy there, Frankie. I don't carry around clean jeans.” I whispered, leaning my forehead against his.

“Fine.” I could hear the pout in his voice as he took my hand again and pulled me down the abandoned street.

At the top of the biggest hill in the city – that'd I've seen, at least – sat a huge old church.

An enormous gate bordered off the huge green lawn filled with trees from the yellow grass of the outside. The white stone sign read :

ST. PAUL'S CATHOLIC BOARDING SCHOOL FOR YOUNG MINDS

Frankie stepped between the bars like a cat, turning his head and body sideways. I copied his movements, the bars barely brushing me as I passed through.

We passes under a tree and I felt my hair rise. “Now Frankie, you know better than to sneak in past curfew.” a teasingly chasting voice slipped through the branches above us.

Frankie stopped and smiled up at the branches. “Oh, because you're one to talk, Frankie.” he said tauntingly. A small laugh came from above followed by rustling branching and falling leafs.

Well, someone was coming down.








Sorry for the wait guys! Finally got a chance on the computer but now that me dbag brother's back, I gotta get off. For some reason, he thinks the FAMILY computer is his. He's stupid. Idk ~sigh~


Hugs and Pocky,

-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story