Categories > Original > Drama > Chapter 1 - Never on time

Chapter 2 Part 2 - A girl called Alice

by katieblathers 0 reviews

Alice is Stefan's girlfriend, but is he going to be annoyed with her for not showing up to his first ever gig?

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-10-15 - Updated: 2011-10-15 - 739 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2 part 2 – A girl called Alice

Stefan answered his phone.

‘Hello beautiful’ he smiled.
‘Turn around’ Alice said suspiciously.

Stefan turned around quickly to see what was behind him. Alice was stood there, with a massive grin on her face because her heart always skips a beat when she sees him and she can’t help but smile stupidly.

‘Alice! You look gorgeous... as always’ He grinned while approaching her and kissing her lips.
‘Thank you, you’re not looking bad yourself! Babe, did I miss the gig?’
‘Yeah, we just finished.’
‘Ah man, sorry I’m late... I feel like a shit girlfriend for not showing up to your first ever gig.’ Alice said sadly.
‘Don’t worry babe, they’ll be plenty more to come! Trust me’ Stefan said confidently.
‘So, I’m guessing it went well then?’ Alice smiled hopingly.
‘Yeah! It was amazing, but I guess it is a shame you weren’t there.’ Stefan sounded disappointed.
‘I’m so sorry! I’ll make it up to you, I promise’
‘ALICE!’ Ashley shouted.
‘ASHLEY!’ She shouted back.

Alice got on with everyone, she was one of the nicest people you could ever meet. She got along really well with Ashley and Dru. Her, Abi and Anna, Dru’s girlfriend, were really close friends too, which was a good thing because they could all hang around together with each other without it being awkward.
Stefan and Alice walked up to everyone.

‘Hey guys!’ she smiled.

They all spoke at once greeting her and then hugging her.

‘Guys, I really need a piss and Abi’s taxi doesn’t come ‘till half past and it’s only ten to, is it alright if we all stay at the club for a bit?’ Ashley said.

Everyone agreed and then made their way to the dance floor while Ashley ran into the toilets.

The music was pounding, the room was boiling and within 30 minutes, Dru was drunk.

‘Mate, are you alright? Think you may have had a bit too much to drink’ Stefan said worryingly while trying to keep Dru from falling over.
‘Nooooo’ Dru mumbled.
‘No?’
‘Noooo, I don’t want a pony’
‘What the fuck are you on about?!’ laughed Stefan.

Stefan called Ashley over to look after Dru so he could spend time with Alice.

‘Where you been babe, haven’t seen you for most of the night’ Alice had a sad expression on her face.
‘Sorry, I was looking after Dru, he’s hammered and was going off about not wanting a pony, haha!’
‘Oh god, bet he’ll have a nice hangover in the morning, eh!’
‘One of the negatives of getting drunk, but it’s all worth it’
‘It sure is worth it, imagine if you never got durnk that night and then you would have never grown some balls to ask me out!’ Alice said cheekily.
‘It would have eventually happened’ he grinned.

Stefan moved in closer to Alice, holding her waist. Their lips touched.

Stefan loved it when he kissed her, even though they had kissed many times before, the spark never went and he always got a feeling in his tummy every time it happened. He loved everything about her, he was in love with her.

Stefan and Alice pulled away from each other as Dru, Ashley and Abi approached them.

‘Guys, I’ve got to go now’ Abi said.

They all said their farewells to her, she kissed Ashley and left the club.

‘Wait, where’s Henry and Maya?’ asked Stefan.
‘They went ages ago, I’m pretty sure they’re in a secret relationship because they always sneak off together...’ replied Ashley.

They laughed, it was very unlikely for Maya and Henry to be together, they were too different.

‘Dru, can we leave yet mate?’ Ashley asked Dru anxiously.
‘Only when a shit song comes on’ he slurred.

Swagger Jagger starts playing

The boys and Alice left the nightclub, Dru and Ash went to their flats. Stef invited Alice to his flat for the night. It was a surprise that she didn’t already live with Stefan, seeing as though they were madly in love, she practically lived there anyway and they had been dating for ages!

They got back to his flat and spent the night talking, kissing, watching a movie and generally being the cutest couple that ever walked on this earth.

END OF CHAPTER 2 – PART 2
Sign up to rate and review this story