Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance >

Chapter 1/ epilogue

by akeala1089 1 review

After pissing off the Vampire council, vampires Mikey and Gerard Way are sentenced to high school! Gerard is cold, human hating. But when he meets Frank...Let's just say things change.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-10-15 - Updated: 2011-10-15 - 212 words - Complete

0TrainWreck
My brother had fucked up big time. After it became clear to the Vampire council my brother Gerard was emotionally detached to the world, the council sentenced him to 2 years of human high school! Oh, and here's a kicker- he's sun fearing vampire!
**Gerard's P.O.V.
My brother is being nice to me. I hate it when he does that, tries to make it better. But it won't. Ever. Get. Better.
Now I have to go to a human school. The kind with humans in it. The same kind of humans that murdered...
Mikey volunteered to go with me to school, but he was being nice again. I hate it when he's nice. I mean, I love him to death yet I really wish I didn't. I don't think it's a good idea for my brother to be around someone like me. Someone who loves him, and depends on him. I would be nothing without my brother. I wouldn't be alive now, if it weren't for him.
I've gotten a bloodstone for school, a stone that will make it so I don't burn up in the bright sun. I got Mikey one too. He likes the day, and his old one was starting to fade. Tomorrow my second hell will begin.
Sign up to rate and review this story