Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > This Is What It Means To Fall

11- Fate

by kaydom

Juliette is sure that she knows what fate has in store for her and Anne but does she really know?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-10-16 - Updated: 2011-11-27 - 1188 words

?Blocked

Soon the bedroom door opened again and I was surprised to see Anne walk through with a tray. She looked at me and her eyes widened as she rushed over, whispering. "I've been so worried about you! I didn't know what happened... Are you okay?" She asked, nervously watching the door for Brendon.

I smiled kindly at her and shrugged, "I'm fine. Just a little cold." Lie. "Is that food for me?" I asked, curiously.

Anne nodded and set it on the bed next to me, watching me apprehensively as if she thought something 'wrong' with me was going to show itself.

"Thats sweet Anne. Thank you... But you really don't have to serve me." I said, feeling a little bad that she brought it to me.

Anne shrugged, "I was just happy for an opportunity to see you. I was worried."

I smiled but we both went silent as Brendon walked in. I noticed he was carrying a first aid kit with him plus bandages. Now for the fun part. Did Anne really have to watch? I kept silently hoping for her to leave but then Brendon spoke and my hopes of that happening vanished, "Help her lay on her stomach." Brendon told Anne.

Anne nodded and came closer to me, "Is it okay if I help you on to your stomach Juliette?" She asked softly, whispering though I knew Brendon could still hear. I was grateful that he said nothing though so I just nodded to Anne reassuringly as I attempted to lift myself. She helped and I pushed the towel and blanket away, severely embarrassed to be completely displayed in front of them both.

Anne helped me turn over and I heard her gasp and felt her hands leave me but I didn't say anything. I was now laying on my stomach so I didn't need any further help anyway. "Move." Brendon commanded and I knew he was talking to Anne. I wished he was nicer to her.

"Juliette I'm going to apply antibacterial cream now. It may sting a little." Brendon warned in a soft voice. I didn't respond and soon felt cold cream on my body being rubbed in. The room was silent until I heard Anne speak up, I froze at her words. "You monster... Y-You d-didn't have to hurt her!" She yelled, stuttering nervously. "Juliette d-did nothing w-wrong." She said, "You're evil an-and d-disgusting." She said, trying to keep her voice strong.

Brendon's hand had been on my back and I felt him tense up. I tensed up in response until I heard a slapping noise and knew he had hit Anne. I groaned in pain as I twisted myself slightly so that I could see. I tried sitting up and cried out in pain. Brendon turned to me with a confused look on his face, "Juliette, lay back down honey. Don't move. I know it hurts." He said softly. I could see Anne on the floor, holding the side of her head. She was crying but still looking at Brendon with hate.

"Brendon don't hurt her please." I begged, "I- Um." I licked my dry lips and winced in pain. The position I was holding myself at was very uncomfortable, bordering on painful. "Hurt me if you must but please don't hurt her."

"Why do you always defend her?" Brendon yelled at me, angry once again.

"Because someone needs to!" I yelled back at him, "Someone needs to defend her because she's just a child Brendon. She just graduated high school. At least we are adults. You took her before she had a chance to be an adult." I yelled at him, upset. "It's not her fault that she fell in to your sick trap and I don't want to see her hurt." I said, voice breaking on the last word as tears filled my eyes. It was a combination of the situation and the physical pain I was feeling.

Brendon sighed and scratched the back of his head, "Don't cry." He whispered, "Lay back down. I need to get you bandaged." He turned to Anne and spoke to her. "Girl, leave." He commanded and she nodded, looking terrified as she quickly exited the room. I laid back down on my stomach, worried.

"Are you still going to hurt her?" I asked softly as he had me sit up so that he could bandage me. Some of the wounds were on my sides as well so I felt like everything was getting bandaged.

"Is it that important to you?" Brendon asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"Then no. I will let that act of stupidity go. She will not be hurt for it." Brendon said, "Finished. That should be a little better. Did the bath make you feel better at all?" Brendon asked, bringing my tray back. I hadn't even realized it had been moved away from me for the time being. I had a grilled cheese sandwich cut in to squares, a small bag of doritos, an apple juice bottle and an apple sauce container to eat. That seemed like a lot of food.

I nodded. It made me feel refreshed slightly, clean. I liked feeling clean. "Yeah, it did. Thank you." I mumbled, taking the apple juice and drinking some.

Brendon opened the apple sauce container for me and watched me take a bite of my sandwich. "Is there anything else I can get you?" He asked.

I shook my head, "No thank you." I was trying to be as polite as possible.

He smiled at me and reached forward to brush some hair from my face but I jumped nervously as his hand approached. He noticed and gently brushed my hair back as he commented, "I'm not going to hit you for no reason." He whispered.

I stared in to his eyes angrily, "So as long as I sit here, do what you say, and don't say what I'm thinking then I'll be fine?" I asked. That was what I was getting from that statement.

"I'm trying Juliette." Brendon whispered angrily, trying not to raise his voice.

"Trying to do what exactly?" I asked. "Trying to not be a sadist? I know you like hurting people. You loved hurting Anne and you love hurting me. You'll probably kill us and then enjoy hurting other people to. I'm perfectly aware of that so what are you trying to do? You obviously aren't trying to stop... this." I said, not having a word for it.

"I don't want to have to kill you." Brendon said, looking at me with a wounded expression.

I nodded in understanding. "Don't want to have to." I repeated numbly.

He would kill me. He would kill me and then he would convince himself that he 'had' to. My fate had been decided. Brendon could pretend that it wouldn't happen but I knew. He knew, he just wouldn't face it.





**

(Sorry it took so long to get this out. I didn't think people were reading so I temp gave up on it until I got an email with a review. Thank you! I always appreciate R$R.)
Sign up to rate and review this story