Categories > Original > Drama > Happy Halloween!

The Truth and a New Face

by quackTMB 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2011-10-16 - Updated: 2011-10-17 - 677 words

0Unrated
"Oooh, shes hot, you better get in there before i do" said Ash. What was he thinking? I can't. After making such a fool of myself. "Wait, i wan't you to tell me whats going on? Why did you take drugs and why are you out of prison already?!" i shouted. People started to stare.

"I'm sorry about the drugs, but i didn't get caught taking them, it was paracetamol that time. Luckily" Ashley said. Oh now things made sense. So Ashley did take drugs, which i'm still angry at him for,but he didn't get caught taking them. That's good then.
"Okay" i managed to say. I can't tell him right now how angry i am, i'll just let it slip for now. I decided to look for Dru again and tell him what happend. I found him dancing on the dancefloor, on his own like a loner. What is he doing?

"Dru!" i shouted. He turned his head and looked at me.
"Oh there you are" he seemed pretty happy. I'll tell him what happened later. I caught a glimpse of that beautiful girl, that i made a fool of myself in front of. I wish i could rewind what happened earlier and stopped myself from being a twat. Her eyes wondered all around the dance floor. Who was she looking for? She looked at me, she caught my eyes staring at her and walked towards me.

"Hey you alright?" i asked. She nodded. She seemed angry with me, i feel so sorry for her.
"Hey look i'm really sorry shall i get us some drinks?"
"Sure" She nodded, i walked over to the bar and got two beers. I hope she likes beers. I walked up to her and handed her the beer. Shit i shouldn't of gotten her a beer. I mean, girls don't like beers. Surprisingly, she drunk it. I looked around the club for Ash because he had wandered off somewhere. Dru was with me and the girl i had no idea what her name was. After about 10 minutes of looking for him, i found him with a girl. It wasn't just any girl it was his ex. I don't think i'm going to interfere so i just left it. I walked to the bar with the girl and Dru and thought that it would be a good time to sit down and have a nice conversation.

I ordered the drinks and sat at a table. "So whats your name?" i asked hoping she wouldn't be creeped out. She smiled, like she was expecting me to ask. "My name is Summer" she replied. Wow her name is beautiful, it reminded me of a song i writ in my old band. It was called My Summer. Suddenly my heart skipped a beat. What was going on?

"Wow i love your name" i said and i winked at her. I got up and got some shots.
"Lets do it!" i shouted. Dru and Summer nodded. We gulped down the shot in a second. And again, and again and we drank and laughed the whole night. I'm starting to like Summer, but she looked a little young for me, she looked about 18 or 19. Is it wrong to start liking someone that age? Well i'm 22. That's not that old. I think. About an hour of laughing and drinking, i felt so sick and drunk. I wanted to go home. I found Ashley and told Dru i wanted to go home. Summer puked up everywhere and us 4 felt so sick. The room suddenly started spinning and going blurry. And everything went blank. I passed out.

I woke up, looked around. How did i get back into bed? I can't remember anything last night but passing out on the dance floor, being sick and being very very drunk. "OUCH!" i screamed. My head was really hurting, it felt like it was pulsing or something. Ah, i didn't wanna get out of my cozy bed, but i had to find out what happened last night.

END OF CHAPTER 5
Sign up to rate and review this story