Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm not psycho.. i just like psychotic things

The One With The Cocaine

by MyChemical_Me 0 reviews

“Of course I have something, Way. The question is what you want? You name it, I have it."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-10-17 - Updated: 2011-10-17 - 732 words

0Unrated


I'M NOT PSYCHO; I JUST LIKE PSYCHOPATIC THINGS

7. The one with cocaine

Gerard's POV.

10 minutes later someone walked into my bedroom. I looked up and saw that it was Bert.

"What the fuck have you been doing, boy?" Bert said, laughing at my condition. I gave him an evil glare before answering.

"It's more what I haven't been doing." I send him a weak smile before continuing "You got anything for me, McCracken?" Bert's mouth turned up to a big smile.

"Of course Ihave something, Way. The question is what you want? You name it, I have it." He said coming closer to me. I sat up in my bed, making room for Bert to sit. He emptied his pockets only to reveal a lot of different drugs. "So what do you want, Gerard?"

"Do you have any cocaine?" Bert was now starring at me.

"Since when have you been doing cocaine?" He said smiling. I gave him a look saying I'm-Not-Up-For-Your-Shit. Luckily he understood and pulled out a little bag containing some white powder. He held it up right in front of my face, but when I reached out for it he pulled it away.

"How are you going to pay, Gerard?" He questioned. I started to panic. Of course I hadn't fucking thought about how I was going to pay him?

"I'm out of money. Can't we make some sort of deal?" I begged him. Bert looked at me then nodded.

"Because it's you Gerard, I'm going to give this time." I sighed relived as Bert handed me the cocaine. I quickly went to the bathroom to take the cocaine in private.

After taking all the cocaine I exited the bathroom and went back to my rom. As I entered I realized that I never heard Bert knocking on the front door. But then again, I might have been puking when he knocked. Bert was putting the rest of the drugs back in his pockets.

"Well I'm of." He said before leaving my room. It was typical Bert. Coming when he wanted- leaving when he wanted.

I looked at the clock. 11 Am. I put on my shoes and went out.





Franks POV.

We had an early lunch break today because of a teacher meeting, so I, Ray, Bob and Mikey was headed towards 'our' tree. As we sat down we realized that someone was running straight towards us. As the person came closer we could see that it was Gerard. And he looked like shit.

"Gerard, What are you doing here?!" Mikey yelled, while Gee sat down beside me.

"I'm here because we have school." He giggled. We all looked at Gerard with worried expressions. He had taken something, I just don't know what. We sat in silence for a couple of minutes, the only sound coming from Gerard giggling.

"What have you taken?" Bob broke the silence. Gerard didn't answer; he didn't even look like he heard bob ask him something. Gerard moved around nervously. It looked like he was saying something, there just wasn't any sound.

"No.. bwut..iw dwontwann.. " We all looked at each other as we realized Gerard was talking to himself. And he sounded scare. He started moving back and forth, still whispering.

"Fwrankie.. " He whispered to me. Imoved closer to him and putted my arms around him.

"Yes, Gee?"I whispered back to him, putting my mouth close to his ear so only he could hear me.

"Iwm.. Scared.."He whispered, making me hold him even tighter. Mikey moved over to Gerard's other side and replaced my arms with his own.

"We have to get you home, Gee." He told his big brother. Mikey tried to get Gerard to stand up, but the older way freaked out.

"I DON'T WANNA GO HOME!" He yelled at Mikey, making Mikey back away. " IDON'T WANT YOU TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" he continued.

"Gerard, calm down!" Bob stood up "You don't have to go home. You can come home with me?"He asked Gerard. Gerard seemed to have calmed down a bit.

"I would like that." Gerard nodded. "I don't like being home. You know, they come every night... I see them, don't you Mikey?" Mikey shock his head "Well. That's odd isn't it?" He looked down at his hands.

My heart started beating faster. What the hell was Gerard talking about? Was he going insane?

Sign up to rate and review this story