Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tell Me Where We Go From Here

How Do I Breathe Without You

by killjoy_lockandload 0 reviews

James, Brittany, and Hazel's thoughts on the matter btw the title is a song that my aunt loved also her wedding song. I loved my aunt dearly and she died 8 years ago. So a title tribute to her.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-10-17 - Updated: 2011-10-17 - 323 words - Complete

0Unrated
James POV
I don’t know what happened, and I don’t want to ask.
I was down here reading a Batman comic when I heard Hazel yell ‘I can’t leave James or you.’
Leave me? Leave Nay? I don’t understand. I’ll find out eventually.
Oh poor Hazel, whatever happened, I hope she’s alright, I don’t ever want to lose that girl.

Brittany’s POV
I feel so bad, maybe I shouldn’t have done it. Just let it slide so she can stay with me. But I don’t want her to get worse. James won’t be able to protect her from everything. I love Hazel, I want to do what’s best for her and I think going to a different school different state, will be best.
Poor Hazel, she ran upstairs crying, I should go check on her. I don’t want to see James and her be apart from each other. He won’t want to lose her.

Hazel’s POV
Why would she take me away from James? Why would she take me away from herself? I thought she understood me, I thought I could trust her. But I guess it’s for the best so she’s caring for me. I don’t want to be apart from James, he’s my best friend. He’s never going to be replaced, I could tell you that.
But maybe a fresh start is nice. Nobody to hate, nobody to be beaten up by. Maybe I could actually make some friends. Ya know? I think I’ll like this plan.

I wash up my face, fix my make-up and head back downstairs. Fuck how am I going to tell James? He isn’t going to want to lose me.

Gals and pals how are you liking it so far? Don't worry The my chem gang comes soon in the next chapter or two :)
Sign up to rate and review this story