Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > .Neighbours.

Chapter 8

by Jamia 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-10-17 - Updated: 2011-10-18 - 1196 words

1Exciting
Evie groaned slightly as she opened her eyes and was blinded by the light pouring into her living room. She moved slightly and frowned as she heard a breath come from underneath her. She looked up and smiled softly as she looked up into a pair of eyes.

"morning Frank" she smiled to him, and sat up from his chest, she looked as she saw that franks white t-shirt was slightly damp. She must've been crying in her sleep.

"morning sugar" Frank sleepily spoke to her, stretching his arms above his head.

"sorry about your top" Evie quietly spoke as he leaned her head on the back of the couch, her breathing coming out slowly.

"don't worry about it. You were upset" he softly answered, and Evie looked at him as he sat up next to her.

"I should ring liv and see what lily is like" Evie muttered, picking up the house phone from the coffee table infront of her.

"do you want me to wait in the kitchen?" Frank asked, moving a piece of hair from evies face, and she nodded.

"if you don't mind"

"just give me a shout if you need me" he kissed her on the top of the head and then walked into the kitchen.

Frank found evies coffee machine, and set about making his self busy as he made a pot of coffee. He prayed in his mind that evies niece was going to be alright, and thought that if anything bad had happened, her sister would of called them through the night. He poured his self a cup of coffee and looked into the back garden of evies and hummed a tune in his head from what my chemical romance were currently working on. They were hoping to call the song 'na na na' and he liked playing the song a lot. His phone soon began vibrating in his pocket and he fished it out and saw gerards name on the screen.

"yo!" Frank smiled down the phone.

"yo, how ya doing brother?" Gerards voice floated through the phone and Frank smiled slighty.

"I'm alright I suppose... I'm at my neighbours at the moment" Frank told him and Gerard chuckled down the phone slightly.

"ahh, your neighbour? The hot chick? How's that going?"

"how do you know she's a hot chick?" Frank frowned, as he was sure he hadn't mentioned anything to the guys.

"Mikey popped round to yours the other day whilst he was in new jersey, you were out and she was in the front garden" Gerard grinned down the phone.

"ahh, well, we've only just really got to know each other, but... I do like her" Frank smiled widely down the phone.

"well, I'm coming to new jersey this afternoon. Me and Lyndsey arnt getting on very well so I'm going to stay with my mom for a bit" Gerard slowly explained and Frank nodded his head.

"I didn't realise you were having problems. Sorry" Frank honestly spoke to his friend.

"i haven't really told anyone if I'm honest, but I think we're going to be calling it a day. It's horrible Frank. And Bandit doesn't understand what's going on, but she's picking up on something. It's her that I fell more for" Gerard explained, and Frank could tell his friend was deeply hurt by what was going on.

"You'll let me know when your here? Mayb'e hang out tonight? All of us?" He said, referring to their band mates.

"Defiantly. I'm going to need a few drinks I think. Mayb'e come to your house?" Gerard asked, and Frank nodded.

"Sure that's fine man. Just call when you land, and what time your coming round" Frank told him, and then looked up as he saw Evie walk into the kitchen, a big smile on her face. She was about to say something to him, and then realised that he was on the phone and pushed her finger to her mouth, indicating that she was going to be quiet.

"Alright Frank. I'll see you later"

"See you later Gerard. Call me" And with that, Frank hung up the phone, and looked at Evie's face.

"Everything alright?" He asked, placing his cup of coffee on the kitchen side, and his phone back into his jeans pocket.

"Was that Gerard on the phone? Gerard Way?" Evie asked, her eyes brows raised.

"Yeah" Frank laughed.

"I swear sometimes, I really need to pinch myself so I know that this is all real" Evie grinned and Frank wrapped his arms around her hips, pulling her close to him, and she wrapped her arms around his neck loosely.

"How's your niece?" He asked, his eyes showing concern.

"She's awake, and she's alright. She has diabetes, but it's type 2 and completely manageable... She's been sent some later" Evie smiled widely to him, and Frank leant forward and pecked her on the lips.

"That's brilliant. I'm glad she's alright" He told her, his lips brushing hers.

"I think they're going to come over in a few weeks, get away for a bit" She told him, and Frank spun her around so she was resting against the kitchen side.

"I've got you all to myself for now though haven't I" He whispered to her, before slowly lowering his lips onto hers and kissing her deeply.

Evie responded to the kiss straight away, and ran a hand through Frank's fairly longer hair. She felt him move his hands under her vest she was wearing, and cup her left breast softly. Both of them groaned slightly when they heard Frank's phone ring in his pocket once again.

"I better get that" Frank told her, and pulled back from her body answering his phone. 'Hello? Mikey... A meeting now? But shouldn't we wait until Gerard comes? Oh, alright then... Yeah, I'll be about 15 minutes" Frank hung up the phone and resumed his position pressed against Evie.

"You've got to go?" She asked, pouting slightly.

"Yeah. Mikey needs to talk about whose going to be drumming on the album" Frank told her.

"Mmmm, I'll miss you" She whispered to him, and then kissed him softly on the lips.

"I'll miss you too" He told her, in between kisses. "But I've really got to go now" He told her, and Evie kissed him once more, and then softly pushed him away from her.

"I'll see you tonight?" She asked, walking with him to the front of the house.

"Gerard and the guys are coming over....' Frank stopped and then turned to her when they reached the front door. 'But I'll see if you can come over if you want?" He asked her.

"I wouldn't want to intrude" She quietly said, and Frank grinned to her.

"If they say its ok, which I'm sure they will, you're coming round" He told her.

"Fine... Just call and let me know" Evie said, and then opened the front door.

"I'll see you later" Frank said, and pecked her on the lips.

"See you later" Evie replied, and then closed the front door after him.

She let out a deep breath and shook her head slightly. She was going to enjoy tonight.
Sign up to rate and review this story