Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Personal storys/ requests

Kat's Story

by LoveLustAndPixieDust

Chapter one of three

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Characters: Bob Bryar,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-10-18 - Updated: 2011-10-18 - 861 words

?Blocked
It was around 3 am and Kat was one of the last left at the bar her boyfriend Frank had left a while ago after a row, it was nothing big but Kat felt it was worthy of getting pissed over so she had since downed countless bottles of beer and was now taking shots with one of her best friends Bob. The blonde man was siling at her shyly as they waited for the barrister to poor new drinks Kat curled one of her cherry red locks around her finger staring deeply into her friends eyes they were crystal and bright and Kat couldn’t help but notice how cute he was “You Bob Bryar are as cute as a button”
Kat grinned wildly before downing another shot Bob blushed “Do-do you wanna get out of here?”
He asked looking down scared of rejection Kat chewed on her lip smiling and took her friend’s hand they both slipped out of the bar and into the night hands entwined.

Around ten minutes later Kat was fumbling to unlock her apartment door, she shared a flat with her friend Gerard but he was stopping with his girlfriend Lyn-Z tonight witch meant Kat had the apartment and Bob all to herself. After finally getting the door open the two tumbled in giggling like schoolgirls Kat pulled Bob by his shirt kissing him passionately then pushed him down onto the sofa “Wait there, I’ll be right back!”
She said giggling before disappearing off into her bedroom she quickly stripped off her lime strapless dress not bothering to unlace and take off her converse she opened her door a crack and held the dress out side of it “Hey Bob!”
She called before dropping the dress she then went to taking off her bra dropping that too outside her bedroom she quickly pulled down her pants (A/N I’m British so sorry if that’s the wrong lingo for underwear) and throwing them outside “C’mon baby!”
She called heading over to her bed “Kat you are such a tease!”
She heard Bob call before he entered her room “Oh you love it!”
Kat’s tone was seductive as she sat on her messy bed hair wild and body naked Bob made his way over pulling his t-shirt over his head and almost tripping over Kat’s straighteners “I have waited so long for this”
Bob moaned straddling Kat he kissed her neck and she lolled back her head eyes closed Bob took off his jeans and pants kissing down Kat’s neck and in-between her cleavage he thrust into Kat who moaned arching her back “Bob! Jesus!”
She called before finding his mouth and sharing a deep kiss Bob thrusted again and putting his hands on her tiny waist he pulled her onto him she pushed down groaning Bob thrusted upwards grabbing her ass Kat tipped her head back groaning loudly for a quiet girl boy did she make a lot of noise. Bob was at the edge now panting as he thrusted up harder and harder into Kat he was about to come when “Kat! You in I’m home early!”
Gerard’s voice came shouting through the house “Oh shit”
Kat cursed and pulled herself off of Bob trying to hide him quickly but it was no use because a drunken Gerard now stood in the doorway “Oh Hey Bob! Bob, Bob, Bob, Bob”
He laughed leaning against the doorway “Gerard get out!”
Kat yelled throwing a pillow in her flatmates direction Gerard dodged it laughing, “Hey Bob, you’re not Frank!”
Gerard slurred his newfound piece of information “Gerard I’m warning you”
Kat growled Gerard put his hands up defensively showing off his awkward pinkie “Hey if there’s one thing they say about Gerard Way its he’s doesn’t be told twice!”
He nodded before leaving the room Kat turned back towards Bob a confused expression sat on his face Kat just shrugged “I don’t even know, now where were we?”
She asked giggling Bob pushed her down so that she was lying on her back “I think we were around here”
He said as he climbed onto Kat kissing her large breasts and sucking lightly on her nipples Kat chewed on her lip happily then gasped as Bob thrusted back into her quickly working up a steady rhythm “Oh we should do this again”
Kat half said half moaned Bob kissed her neck nodding “oh I’m defiantly up for that”
It wasn’t long until Bob came inside her pulling out with a sigh they both lay breathing heavily “Any chance Gee will remember seeing us in the morning?”
Bob asked worried Kat screwed up her face and shook her head “No chance”
Bob nodded and wrapped Kat up in his arms falling into an easy sleep.


A/N So Kat Hey! Was that okay? There shall be I think two more chapters to it that I will start work on almost immediately I would just like to know in the end who would you choose Bob or Frank? Well see you soon!
Sign up to rate and review this story