Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Personal storys/ requests

Hollie's story

by LoveLustAndPixieDust

Oneshot

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-10-19 - Updated: 2011-10-19 - 876 words

?Blocked
Hollie stood in front of her mirror trying to decide what to wear for tonight her boyfriend was coming over in around 10 minutes and she still had no idea what she was doing, her and Mikey had decided that tonight would be the night they did it for the first time her parents were put of town and it was a month after her 16th birthday so tonight of all nights seemed perfect to finally have sex with her long term completely gorgeous boyfriend Mikey. Hollie had decided on no underwear but there was no way she could answer the door completely naked but her usually skinnies wouldn’t work well with her lack of pants so with five minutes to go Hollie simply slipped on one of the hoodies Mikey had leant her in the past she zipped it up and checked her make up and hair in the mirror her dark hair contrasted to her pale skin and her blue eyes shun brightly she smiled unable to contain her excitement Mikey would be here any second now. She rushed downstairs and poured two glasses of wine she wanted tonight to be as perfect as possible she carried the wine up to her room and put them on her desk quickly checking that everything was tidy she spotted the condoms out of the corner of her eye and her stomach flipped she started to pace her room nerves and excitement eating away at her when there was a nock at the door Hollie grinned like a mad man grabbed her underwear from the bed and rushed down the stairs nearly running strait into the door she looked through the peep hole to make sure that is was her boyfriend outside with that confirmation she opened the door and handed Mikey the small bundle of clothing Mikey looked confused for a second before taking a closer look at the bra and panties in his hands he blushed furiously and grinned as Hollie pulled him into the house Mikey planted a kiss on her lips and shut the door behind them “You’re wearing my jacket”
Mikey noted looking his girlfriend up and down “Do you want it back?”
Hollie asked a wicked smile on her face “is it all you’re wearing?”
Mikey asked Hollie nodded “then yes, right now”
He said un-zipping it slowly revealing Hollie’s naked body Mikey smiled looking at his girlfriend “You are so beautiful”
His voice was barely a whisper all of the air in his lungs nocked out Hollie blushed and took her boyfriends hand “C’mon”
She said pulling him up the stairs Mikey laughed as the two ran into Hollies room it smelled of her perfume and was dimly lit with candles Mikey smiled and went to sit on Hollie’s bed Hollie passed his a glass of red wine and sat next to him both of them grinning like loons after a minute or two Mikey turned to face the dark haired girl her red highlights looked like blood in the dim light “Shall we, do this?”
He asked shyly Hollie nodded and slipped of the hoodie Mikey pulled his shirt over his head and took of his pants and boxers Hollie admired his skinny frame before pulling him into an embrace she could feel Mikey hard against her, he kissed her lips softly and Hollie closed her eyes as their lips melted together they started moving more towards the bed and Hollie fell backwards with Mikey on top of her he straddled her hips never taking his lips off of hers they kissed like this for a while before Mikey pulled away “Are-are you ready?”
He asked Hollie nodded and Mikey lined himself up and started to push into Hollie it hurt a little but there was more pleasure as Mikey went fully in she smiled and placed her hands on Mikey’s hips “You can start moving now”
She said her voice peaceful Mikey nodded and gently started pushing in and out working up a steady rhythm Hollie moaned and gasped as she started to experience her first orgasm “Faster Mikey”
She breathed tipping her head back Mikey nodded bighting his lip he started thrusting in more quickly each movement sending shivers up his spine he leant back down to kiss his girlfriend sweat appearing on his pale skin Hollie pushed his glasses back up his nose as they began to slip off the more he thrusted he was getting close now and Hollie was mid orgasm panting and moaning beneath him “Baby I’m close”
He breathed then grunted thrusting in as much as he could three more times before he came inside his girlfriend the feeling sending sparks across his body he pulled his now soft member out of his girlfriend and kissed her lips and down her neck and began sucking gently on one of her nipples Hollie played with his hair slightly her skin covered in sweat she could never have hoped for their first time to be this perfect but damn they had forgotten the condoms.

A/N Well hey there Hollie, I hope that was okay! I know its kinda short but let me know what you think!
Sign up to rate and review this story