Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Personal storys/ requests

Angela's Story

by LoveLustAndPixieDust

Oneshot

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-10-19 - Updated: 2011-10-19 - 764 words

?Blocked
Angela was shredding her guitar on stage jumping around and shouting parts of the chorus when she felt like it she had dropped her last pick around two songs ago so her fingers were sore as she began playing her solo the crowd bellow her cheered and screamed all moshing and jumping Angela laughed as she finished the solo running and jumping off of the stage backwards the crowed caught her and passed her along to the back of the club all screaming and whooping Angela landed at the back of the club and turned towards the bar “One beer please”
She ordered and the barrister passed her a bottle she was about to pay when a tattooed hand gave the busty woman the money instead Angela turned around to see an incredibly handsome incredibly short man standing in front of her “You were incredible up there”
He said with a smile Angela felt her heart pick up “Thanks, I’m Angela”
She introduced herself “Frank”
Frank said taking a sip of his beer “Well thank you for the drink Frank”
Angela tucked a piece of her long brown hair behind her ear “Do you wanna dance Angela?”
Frank asked smoother than no bits orange juice Angela nodded “let me just go put my guitar away”
They both headed towards backstage the rest of Angela’s band mates had disappeared into the club so the small dressing room was empty Angela slung off her guitar and placed it carefully in its stand she could feel Frank close behind her she turned around to find him practically in her face he wrapped his hands around her waist “Shall we dance then?”
He asked his breath tickling Angela’s ear they swayed completely out of time to the music blaring in from the club and Angela shivered as Frank ran his hand down to her butt their mouths quickly found each other and they shared a deep kiss Angela melting into Frank a small moan escaping her mouth he picked her up wrapping her legs around his waist and feeling her thigh he carried her back to the sofa dropping her down onto it Angela looked up smiling at the handsome boy standing over her “Oh Frank I hardly know you”
Frank laughed, “That’s what makes this so much fun”
He said climbing onto Angela who pulled her Avenged t-shirt over her head Frank chewed on his lip looking at her in approval before stripping off his own shirt and leaning in to kiss the beautiful girl underneath him she bit his lip and pulled him down more onto her. They then started unzipping Angela’s pants pulling them down as far as they could Frank did the same and ran a hand up Angela’s exposed thigh he then stood up taking his trousers off completely and pulled Angela up to standing too Angela kicked off her skinnies and Frank pulled down her knickers then removing his own boxers he pulled Angela up so her thighs were wrapped round his waist then thrusted into her she let out a moan and Frank pushed in again grunting himself, he them moved them both so that Angela’s back was up against the wall he thrusted in and out of her with speed both of them letting out filthy moans Angela pulled on Frank’s hair gasping “Frankie, ugh”
Frank grinned panting hard he grabbed her ass pulling her on as much as he could and hitting into her with more force “You like that?”
He asked his reply came in the form of a load moan and Angela tipping her head back Frank kissed her neck chewing on it slightly thrusting in and out with a steady rhythm he was close now he could feel it “Frank!”
Angela practically screamed, “Scream my name baby”
Frank commanded knowing he was going to come any second a few more hard thrusts and he had spread his seed inside Angela he pulled out with a groan and dropped Angela to standing she slid down the wall out of breath “That was amazing”
She gasped as Frank sat next to her she rested her head on his shoulder “We should probably get dressed”
Angela said making to attempts to move “Later”
Frank said relaxing against the wall Angela smiled and snuggled into Frank he kissed her head and they both soon fell asleep.


A/N Its kinda sorta really short and I wasn’t completely sure about it but what do you think Angela? I hope it was okay
Sign up to rate and review this story