Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tell Me Where We Go From Here

Letterbomb

by killjoy_lockandload 0 reviews

Plans change for Hazel. Her time in Connecticut is running out. The title is Green Day.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-10-19 - Updated: 2011-10-19 - 686 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hazel's POV
We arrived back at my house around 3:30, my aunt greeted us when we came in.
"Hey Hazel, hey Jay."
"Hey Auntie B"
I didn’t look up.
"Hey Nay Nay."
"Um, Auntie B did you bring the boxes down? Also, would it be possible if I could leave tomorrow instead of Thursday..?"
"Uh, I-I guess are you sure? I have the extra boxes.."
"Yes Auntie B, I’m sure. James and I both agreed it would be easier, and I think it would be easier for you too."
"Okay, if it’s what you really want. I’ll call the school in a bit, but I’ll get the boxes first."
"Thanks, Auntie B. James and I will be downstairs."
"Okay."
James and I head downstairs with our favorite cookies and our second favorite movie and favorite comics. I popped in Grease and we laid across my bed.
"Ya know that line is pretty accurate to right now."
"Which one?"
"The one where it’s like is the end and he goes no it’s only the beginning. It’s kinda like us, it’s not the end of us, it’s only the beginning."
"Aww James, it’s sad but so true."
After the movie was over, I started to get really sleepy. But that feeling didn’t last too long.
"HAZEL! HAZEL! HAZEL! Don’t you dare think about sleeping! We still have stuff to do!"
"Ouch, like what?"
"Like read comics, like take a walk.."
He got quiet.
"..and pack."
"James, get that out of your head, we have to be happy!"
"Okay, get the comics! OH! And my horrible drawings..I’m going to try to draw Batman for you.”
“Yay!!"
We read Batman comics, superman comics, wolverine comics, green lantern comics and green hornet comics.
"Here. I drew Batman and Green Hornet with Kato.."
"Wow, Hazel these are amazing. I think they’re the best you’ve ever drawn them."
"Really? I feel really good about them."
"You should! I think you should keep them. Bring them to New Jersey and rub it in everyone’s face!"
"Ha ha, alright James I’ll do just that."
We both laughed for at least 5 minutes straight. After we calmed down and our little fit pf giggles was over, my aunt knocked on my door.
"Hang on Auntie B!"
I got out my key, unlocked the door and let her in.
"Here are the boxes Hazel. I called the school, and they can’t except anyone on Wednesday-Fridays. I know really weird but You’re going to have to leave tonight. So I suggest you start packing. Your grandmother will be here in 3 hours."
"What? T-t-tonight? I don’t even- I can’t- I have- James-TONIGHT?"
"I’m sorry baby girl, but yes tonight."
I felt the tears well up. Auntie B grabbed me in a hug.
"Sorry hun. Go pack. You’ve got a while, so have James help you. I have the suitcases down here for your clothes."
"Thanks Auntie B."
I grabbed a few boxes and the suit cases and closed the door. I looked over at James. He was actually smiling.
"Why are you smiling? Aren’t you sad? I’m leaving in like 4 hours."
"No, because I’m happy for you. Think about it, you get to leave this shit hole and meet some cool people and not be hated here."
"True, but I don’t have you."
"I know, which is sad. But, I’ll be up enough to see you so don’t be sad Hazel."
"Thank you James, again and two hundred times again. You are the best friend anyone could have."
"Aww, shucks."
"Who fucking says shucks anymore?"
"I don’t know? Hillbillies?"
"Are you a hillbilly?"
"I’m not sure. But I could act like one!"
We both fell over in another fit of giggles.
Maybe he’s right. There is a bright side to everything.
Bring it on New Jersey!

Gals and Pals, I promise you next chapter the My Chem guys come in! Hope you like it so far.
Sign up to rate and review this story