Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Personal storys/ requests

Jen's story

by LoveLustAndPixieDust 1 review

Chapter one of around 6

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-10-19 - Updated: 2011-10-19 - 487 words

0Unrated
Jen tossed and turned in bed a cold sweat on her pale skin a black parade was chasing after her some with skeleton faces one woman wearing a gas mask all soulless and hungry chasing her through burnt out streets of rouble getting closer and closer until…

Jen shot up her heart pounding and her bed sheets damp with sweat her alarm clock was going off next to her and she was back in her own room taking a deep breath Jen let herself relax it was just a dream, only a dream she climbed out of bed and took off her night gown she found clean underwear and grabbed some black shorts and a dark grey tank top slipping them on along with her beloved fingerless gloves she made her way downstairs her mother was cooking bacon Jen breathed in smiling her bad dreams already forgotten “Morning cupcake”
He mum beamed as she spotted her daughter “Hey mom, smells good!”
Jen grinned making her way towards the coffee she poured herself a mug and breathed in the sent today was going to be special she could tell taking her coffee she made her way towards the table and sat down her mother passed over a plate of eggs and bacon and after covering it with ketchup Jen tucked in her mum hovered about waiting for the verdict Jen laughed “Its good mum”
Her mum smiled “You best go get ready for school”
Jen nodded and got up from the table running back upstairs she grabbed a hoodie and slipped on some grey vans she brushed through her short blonde hair and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth once done she scribbled in some eyeliner grabbed her side satchel and made her way down stairs “Mum I’m going!”
She called before popping in her headphones and switching her IPod up to its loudest setting music pounding in her ears she set off.

After stopping to stroke a cat for nearly 10 minutes Jen was running late she had already missed the school bus witch meant it would be quicker walking that to wait for another one to come along she started running along the busy street weaving in and out of early commuters she spotted the green man and starting picking up her pace so that she could cross the road she got to the crossing and the lights were amber again but with no signs of any cars Jen started to run across not seeing the bus pulling out she was hit hard and sent flying smacking her skull against the pavement.

A few hours later Mrs McKluski got a call to say her daughter had been run over and was now in a coma.

A/N so super short first chapter I know, but I’m thinking I’ll write 5-6 chapters for this, let me know what you’re thinking so far!
Sign up to rate and review this story