Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

My Way Home Is Through You

by mein_romantik 3 reviews

Ghosts have always sought out Frank, and he feels isolated and alone. When he meets Gerard he feels okay for once, but is Gerard hiding something?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2011-10-19 - Updated: 2011-11-13 - 419 words

1Exciting


Prologue:

”Please…help me…” the dead girl cried in a guttural agony-fogged voice. I can’t…I don’t know how.

I watch the little girl violently convulse, sobbing, her face contorting, dark blood dripping from her lifeless lips and the corners of her murky-black hollowed eyes, dripping onto her frayed white baby doll dress, soaking it with the dark thick stuff; that’s what she looks like, a doll, a sick and twisted doll. She’s so pale, so small and frail… My feet are concreted to the frozen soil beneath my soles and I’m numb and I wish I were blind and she’s scratching at her dead skin, more dark blood drips off her arms and her wrists, her legs are raw from the scraping too. I can’t take this, my mind is whirring, I’m going to puke, please just go away this isn’t happening, not again…not again, please, I can’t…

”Please…I just.. hurt…help me?…Mommy? …What’s happening to me?” The ghost girl stops begging and is still, her spine curves and her body convulses, curving in upon itself as though something is clawing it’s way out from the inside. She lets out an earth-shattering, violent scream; she has no breath but the scream goes on for years; I wish I were deaf.

When will it end? I can’t take this…My stomach is churning and I can feel the bile working it’s way up my throat, stinging and sour. I wish she would just be quiet and her eyes are rolling in the back of her head, God, why? I don’t know what I’m suppose to do…

"I d-don't know what I'm su-supposed to do...Tell me what I c-can do?" I can barely speak because of my own violent shaking and I'm trying not to puke and it's urgent and just why won't she quiet; I can't hear myself.

”MOMMY! MOMMY! MOMMY!” Her harsh screams spill out of her mouth along with the blood bubbling at her sick lips, why won’t she stop…

And then she’s gone. I’m standing alone in the empty park, the sky is ink-black and the wintry mist curls violently around my head as I breathe in and out, deep shuddery gasps. I bend over and retch into the nearby thorny bush, clutching at my knees for support as my body heaves involuntarily.

Thanks for reading, I'd like to know what you think!
Sign up to rate and review this story