Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Lost and lonely

Save yourself

by Redlipsticklady 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-10-22 - Updated: 2011-10-22 - 436 words

0Unrated
I wrote this while listening to 'Save your scissors' by City of Colour. Cheek it out while reading this. Dunno why, but so it anyway.





‘Well well if it isn’t little Isabella, you’re a long way from home aren’t you’ His smirk still sends shivers down my spine.

’What the fuck are you doing here?’ I took a step back, my whole body was shacking top to toe. I had no idea what to do. I was the only one around because everyone would be at the show. I was alone.

‘I came to see you, aren’t you happy to see me baby?’ He took a few steps forward and I took a few back.

‘Stay the fuck away from me you sick fuck’ At this he laughed, that laugh makes my skin crawl, it just gets under your skin and you can never wash it away, ever. I tried to run for it but he caught me and dragged me back to the bunks, He hit me and dropped me on the floor. I cried out in pain, it hurt so bad but I knew that wasn’t the last of it. I wouldn’t let him break me, not this time. I refused to let him break me. He kicked me in the stomach and I hissed in pain and curling up in a ball to try and protect myself from his blows. He hit me a few times more before pulling me off the floor and pushing me into one of the bunks. It smelt like Gerard and I cried even harder. Then something in me snapped. I stopped crying and stopped moving. My whole body went numb. This was going to happen weather I faugh or not, might as well let this sick fuck get his trill and get it over with. I heard his zipped go down and I flinched. This was going to hurt, that I was sure of. He rolled me over onto my back and I just lay there staring into nothing taking in Gerard smell and trying to forget about what was happening.

‘Hey Bella you still… oh shit sorry.. wait get off her’ Ally screamed and I jumped up, trying to push Dan off me.

‘Ally no, get out.. please before he hurts you.’ I tried to struggle out of Dan’s grip before everything went back. The last thing I remember is Ally screaming.





3chapters in onw day while sick. I suppose its because there not that good so by uploading 3 might make up for the crappyness.
review anyays. please
Cassie
Sign up to rate and review this story