Categories > Original > Historical > The Broken Creed

Prelude of The Broken Creed

by IceyandAndy 0 reviews

Inspired from the original games by Ubisoft, Assassin’s Creed. The fight has carried through the Egyptian Empire, to the Crusades, through out the Renaissance, and into the 21st Century. The e...

Category: Historical - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Sci-fi - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-10-17 - Updated: 2011-10-23 - 432 words

0Unrated
Prelude:
The fight between the Templars and Assassins has changed ever since the Animus technology was brought into the game. While each have changed through out the centuries, the main goal has never even shifted. They are all after the same thing; the Pieces of Eden. In 2014, the Templars are known as Abstergo, the Assassins remained under the same name since the beginning. But perhaps there is a third group? Or even a branching group from the Templars? They are sometimes known as the ones that do it for the money. The ones the general public actually know about and can use. But to be safe and work above the law, they made a pact with the Templars long ago. Working for the Templars, but also for themselves.

The groups today each own their own Animus, a machine that allows them to go back to view and reenact all the history lived by their ancestors. All for the everlasting search for the Pieces of Eden. What do these pieces do though? In the past, during the First Civilization that much of us know as Adam and Eve’s time, ‘Those Who Came Before’ used it to enslave humanity. Now, that is the Templar’s main goal as well. To enslave those below the beholders. The Assassin’s goal is to stop them by any means and find the pieces before their enemies and hide them. Alexander and his group, Neil and Emily, are a part of withering group of assassins left to fight Abstergo, and are using their Animus to discover what might be hidden in their past to understand their true future. The third group, the also very small league of assassins that can be defined as a mob, still live under the radar. As an agreement with the Templars, Andreah and her group, Drew and Abigale, have been given amnesty to work as paid assassins, but are required to look back into Andreah’s bloodline, to discover the ties they have to the Templars early on and what help they could have been when trying to find the Pieces of Eden.

The fight has carried through the Egyptian Empire, to the Crusades, through out the Renaissance, and into the 21st Century. The era of the technologically advanced. Will such technology like the Animus allow the Templars to win? Or will the Assassins finally overrule for the greater good? What about the third group that history never knew about? What variable will they play in all of this?

Thanks for reading, and we hope you follow the rest of our fanfiction!
Sign up to rate and review this story