Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Rain

Different

by LittleMissFae 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-10-23 - Updated: 2011-10-24 - 561 words

0Unrated
Chapter Nine:

I woke up the next morning, expecting everything that happened last night, well at least my talk with Gerard, to have been a dream. It was extremely hard to believe, that I had actually allowed myself to show my sadness and act like a human being.

I rolled out of bed, glancing at the clock which read 10:30am, and started to get ready for Jessie's party which started at 12:00pm. Personally, I really didn't want to go but I'd never be able to turn down Gerard Way.

So I went to my closet and pulled out a pair of blue jeans and a white button down. I turned on my CD player as I slipped the clothing on, listening to the smooth voice of Frank Sinatra. Once I had my jeans on, I went into the bathroom to fix my hair, which wasn't as bad as it usually was. I put on some eyeliner and mascara, not wanting to seem too drastic. I looked around until I found my flat heel black boots and slipped them on.

All of that had taken me about half an hour, giving me an hour or so to burn. I went into the kitchen, eating my daily apple, when I realized I forgot to wrap Jessie's present. I pulled out an iPod, which Jessie will surely despise me for.

"Damn it," I mumbled, ripping the wrapping paper off. It looked like one big hunk of junk. I heard someone laugh behind me, causing my heart to nearly jump out of my chest.

"Gerard, must you sneak up on me?" I asked, turning around. He smiled slightly and shrugged.

"You didn't answer the door, so I came in," he said, he then looked at the counter. "What did you do to the wrapping paper?"

"I can't wrap gifts, I never have," I said, glaring at the scraps. He laughed and wrapped the iPod within 30 seconds.

"Thank you," I muttered, rolling my eyes. He smirked and tossed me the present.

"Come on, Donna will kill us if we are late," he said, still smirking. I sighed and grabbed my coat, before following Gerard out of the house.

"Did you bring a car?" I asked, noticing that the only car in the driveway was my Ferrari.

"No, we’re taking your car," he said, smiling again. He seemed to smile more when I was around, or maybe I was just seeing things.

"Can I drive?" I asked hopefully.

"Nope," he said, his smile never fading. I sighed and tossed him the keys, which he caught soundlessly. I slipped into the passenger seat as he slipped into the driver seat.

"What? No more questions?" I asked, knowing he usually had them.

"Do my questions annoy you?" he asked, glancing over at me.

"No, I just don’t understand why you always ask them," I replied, shrugging my shoulders.

"You're a different kind of girl, it makes me curious," he said, never taking his eyes off the road.

"What do you mean by different?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

Gerard shrugged. "Well, you don't hang out with anyone at school. You’re very quiet compared to the other girls and you just act different," he explained.

"There are lots of other girls like that," I commented, trying not to blush.

"I disagree," he said, smiling softly at me. 
Sign up to rate and review this story