Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Restart Living My Life

Band Practice

by redglitterapple 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-10-25 - Updated: 2011-10-25 - 653 words - Complete

0Unrated
This Chapter is going to be in Gerard's POV only, the next chapter is Frank's POV only... just trying out something new :))

Gerard's POV

When I kissed Frank this morning... where were my fireworks? They were there before... but they werent there! Please tell me they arent gone... I really like Frank...

It was now lunch time and I was trying to keep my hands busy by just cooking anything. I was mulling over things while the cookie dough I was remaking for the fifth time went wrong again. I sighed and chucked it away as I started fresh. I added the flour, eggs, sugar, salt ect ect and mixed until it was of decent consistency. It still wasnt perfect, but I was tired of trying to make it perfect. I giggled to myself as I realized how ironic this baking process seems.

I put the tray in thee oven and walking into the living room. There was Frank with my brother, Mikey, and his friend Bob. They were all just tuning out the guitars. Bob just watched cause he was more of a drumming guy, but if he wasnt watching he was trying to twiddle his drumsticks. I giggled when Bob accidentally hit himself in the face with his drumstick and he gave me a "Thats mean" look. I giggled at that too and sat down next him. Bob sniffed at the air... "Why do you smell all.."sniff"like a Sugar Dumpling?" that was it I fell off the sofa laughing. I dont know why he makes me laugh so much, but he does. I wiped the tears from my eyes and said "I got bored and made cookies"

"Oh.. well thanks Grandma." he went back to twirling his sticks. I shook my head and turned to Frank and Mikey who were singing a few words and trying to match chords.

"And this time... I mean it... Ill show you just how much you mean to me..." rang Frank's voice. I never knew he could sing, but he must have been suffering from writers block because he just repeated that line over and over getting more frustrated by the second.

"How about... as snow falls on desert skys until the end of everything?" I offered. Frank pondered this and played his guitar to the words. "Gerard!" he said happily "Thats perfect!"
I blushes a scarlet red surprised by how much he liked my contribution.

For the rest of the afternoon, we.. well I, baked cookie and we ended up writing two whole songs together. Frank was singing and playing his guitar, Mikey strummed his bass and me and Bob just contributed ideas for the meantime. It was a productive afternoon soon to turn into a productive evening.

Their mother walked through the door at about 7. The guys were all laughing. There was an empty pizza box on the table and two bottles of beer out. His mother didnt mind him drinking occasionally since he was 17, but she rarely let him.

"Hiya guys!" she said as she set her bags down and hung up her coat. "Its starting to get colder out, winter is definately coming." she walked through into the kitchen and came back in with a glass of water and relaxed on the sofa. "Hows was yoru guys day?" she asked curiously as she took a sip from the glass to hydrate her parched throat.

"Oh just the same old. We watched some movies and hung out." Mikey shrugged and returned his gaze to his phone. He was in the middle of texting one of his "girl" friends. Would he just ask Alicia out already?!

Their mother nodded and closed her eyes and rested. Gerard stood and walked into the kitchen and nibbled on the corner of a cookie he made earlier.

He jumped slightly when he felt a pair of arms wrap round his torso. Frank giggled. "Hi there."
Sign up to rate and review this story