Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Lost and lonely

We all like a dedication

by Redlipsticklady 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-10-27 - Updated: 2011-10-27 - 851 words

0Unrated
It had been decided that by the end of the week I’d be flying to NJ to stay with Gerard’s mom and dad. Gerard said that only him and the guys new where I’d be and I’d be safe. I trusted Gerard so I agreed. It was a little strange to say the least but I was excited. Gerard had rang him mom a few days ago and she was only happy to have me. Gerard was going to come with me, the band had a few days break so he said he’d tang along. Right now we where watching the guys last gig until the break, we were flying out tomorrow morning at 9am. The set was just as amazing as it is every night. They were on there second last song and when it finished all the lights went out. A spot light landed on Gerard and he was facing the fans.

‘How ya’ll doing tonight?’ He asked and the crowed screamed back at him. He gave a chuckle.

‘I’ll take that as an Ok then yeah?’ He smirked and looked over at me. Our eyes locked.

‘What’s he doing?’ I asked Ally but she just shrugged and went back to watching. Me never taking my eyes off Gerard.

‘Tonight guys we’ve changed a few things. We normally finish our set with ‘Cancer’ But tonight we’ve changed it. Tonight where going to be doing a song from a band I’m sure you all know. Its an amazing song and I decided to dedicate it to a very special person. She is the most amazing women I’ve ever come across. She been through a hell of a lot and I just want her to know how much she means to me. That I’m here.’ The crowed Aw’d and the lights came on but they were dim. Ray walked up beside Gerard and so did Frankie. The 3 of them sat on some chairs both men on ether side had there guitar in hand. Ray started to play and Tears came to my eyes. I knew the song from the moment Ray started to play.

‘When I see your smile
Tears roll down my face I can't replace
And now that I'm strong I have figured out
How this world turns cold and it breaks through my soul
And I know I'll find deep inside me I can be the one’
Gerard voice was amazing.


I will never let you fall (let you fall)
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all (through it all)
Even if saving you sends me to heaven
It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
Seasons are changing
And waves are crashing
And stars are falling all for us
Days grow longer and nights grow shorter
I can show you I'll be the one
I will never let you fall (let you fall)
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all (through it all)
Even if saving you sends me to heaven’

Tears ran freely down my face. Alicia out her arms around me and I out my head on her shoulder.
He turned and looked at me. He smiled and I nearly fainted. The look in his eyes. He wasn;t sure of himself maybe?

‘Cuz you're my, you're my, my, my true love, my whole heart
Please don't throw that away
Cuz I'm here for you
Please don't walk away and
Please tell me you'll stay woah, stay woah
Use me as you will
Pull my strings just for a thrill
And I know I'll be okay
Though my skies are turning gray
I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven
[to fade]’

He stood when the song finished. The whole crowed was silent through out the whole song. I let go of Ally an walked towards him. He looked almost scared. I jumped into his arms and wrapped my arms and legs around him. I kissed him, right there on stage and he kissed me back. I pulled away and looked me right in the eyes.

‘Do you mean it?’ He nodded.

‘Yes baby, I do’ I smiled and he chuckled. The crowed was going insane. Gerard picked up the mic and looked at the crowed.

‘How would you guys feel if I said I was in love with this girl?’ He held the Mic towards the crowed and the whole place erupted in cheers and screams. I laughed and pulled his face towards me again. Kissing him soundly on the lips before walking of stage.

I’d never felt so alive in my whole life.

Until something caught my eye.. then I felt fear. More fear than I’ve ever felt before.




So i don;t know who this has gone, but here you go away. theres a whole lot more Drama comming!
review please my lovely's
cassie
Sign up to rate and review this story