Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > STEVE

Frank's dissaperrence

by FrankieroIscute 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-10-30 - Updated: 2011-10-30 - 316 words

0Unrated
Frank tried to run he really did but Steve he was holding a rock and he threw it at Frank. It hit his arm and probably broke it. Steve said "You shouldn't have ran dude I told you...I think."Frank was crying in pain he got up holding his arm and turned away from that monster of a friend Steve. Frank tried to run again but Steve ended up knocking poor Frankie out.

Back with the guys and Jamia a week later

"GERARD TELL ME WHE WHERE MY FRANKIE IS please."Jamia was saying while crying."Jamia listen to me again he left from here and told us he was going home to show you that thing that scared Bandit...STEVE Franks imaginary friend oh man this is bad what if Steve was real and he killed Frankie oh man oh man oh man."Gerard panicked. Cherry and Lilly began to cry and the house started to shake."AHH!"They were all screaming huddled up. All of a sudden they herd wicked laughter."Ahahahaha you people ahhahahahahaha mwahaha ha okay I have Frank and I'll give him to you but then you won't like it."Steve said then he popped through a wall holding Frank who looked like he was dead. Jamia covered her mouth and began to cry."Jamia don't take the aufer he'll kill you don't do it ple-"Frank said before Steve had slapped him and threw him on the floor and began to kick him.

"GIVE ME MY FUCKING FRIEND!"Gerard screamed as he walked up to Steve and tried to punch him but his hand went right through. So Gerard picked up Frankie who just closed his eyes and his heart was still beating but when Gerard tried to awaken him he wouldn't then Gerard and the others knew Frank was in a coma.

"Ta Ta"Steve said soon disappearing.
Sign up to rate and review this story