Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Paris to Play (ok If anyone has any better ideas please tell me!)

Chapter Nine

by princessofoyownworld 12 reviews

Atlanta is confused about her feelings towards Archie after what happended back in the cave.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-06-13 - Updated: 2006-06-13 - 678 words

0Unrated
Ok folks, this is my last chapter. Hope you like it. I DO NOT OWN CLASS OF THE TITANS!

*** ************

"Archie I don't want to go!" Atlanta complained, protesting as Herry drove them to the hospital.

"Well you have to!" Archie replied, equally as stubborn.

"Herry turn the truck around!" Atlanta demanded.

"Don't! Atlanta your leg is BROKEN you have to get it put in a cast!" Archie said. Herry continued to drive towards the hospital. Archie and Atlanta continued to fight all the way there. Herry wound up putting earplugs in to block out there constant fighting.

Herry carried Atlanta into the hospital and swiftly left them to get away from their constant bickering. The nurse admitted them quickly and within an hour Atlanta had a white cast on her leg.

*******************

"God damn crutches" Atlanta swore as she fell for the third time in the hospitals gleaming white halls.
"I've gotcha," Archie said as he caught Atlanta in mid fall, his mind still back in the cave just before the others arrived. Atlanta grabbed her crutches before she shrugged Archie's helpful hand away, amazed at what he had said back at the cave, she did not think that he felt that way about her. Shocked that Atlanta was treating him like this, Archie's fingers shook a bit as he called Herry on his PMR.

********* *********

"Archie." Atlanta whispered in the middle of the night as she hopped out into the hall, doing her best to make no noise. She waited for a minute, shivering in her white flannel top and black basketball shorts. She heard a door softly open and soft footsteps come down the hall.

"Atlanta, what are you doing up." Archie whispered as he rubbed his sleepy eyes and wrapped his arms around Atlanta as best he could. Atlanta leaned her crutches against the wall and trusted Archie to not let her fall. Archie softly kissed her vibrantly red hair. "Are you made at me?" He asked, whispering in her ear.

"No." Atlanta replied as she looked into Archie's deep gray eyes. "We need to talk." She continued. Archie tensed up, fearing that she wanted to have 'the talk' nothing good ever came from 'the talk'. Atlanta grabbed her crutches and hopped over to her bed and motioned for Archie to follow her.

Archie sat down on the bed, Atlanta laid her crutches on the floor and leaned affectingly on Archie's shoulder, Archie responded by putting his arm around her and drawing her onto his lap so that she was looking up into his eyes.

"Why did you say you loved me?" Atlanta asked.

"I don't know it slipped out. But don't take that personally, I really do love you. I guess that I finally realized that with this whole saving the world thing that the threat of someone dying is always there, Atlanta I don't know what I would do if I lost you, you're the best thing that has ever happened to me." Archie explained going beet red. Atlanta sat up on the bed and kissed Archie's cheek.

"I love you to." Atlanta said fiddling with her hair. Archie blushed rapidly, quickly giving Atlanta a kiss on her soft lips. With Atlanta's words forever

******* *************

"Mom, Dad we need to talk. Atlanta has not been in space camp. She is saving the world from an evil Greek god. And she has a boyfriend who actually said he loved her." Nathan said in a rush as he got back to the cabin he was staying in with Atlanta and his parents.

"Nathan, I think you hit your head on something while hiking." Dad said, beginning to examine his son's head for bumps or bruises. "Atlanta would never willingly submit to having a boyfriend." He continued. Mom just giggled in her head as he said this. "As for saving the world, Nathan she is fifteen."

************* ****
Ok, I could have tacked that on to my last chapter. But I didn't. Please rate and review. I love hearing from all of you. This is the end of my Paris series.
Sign up to rate and review this story