Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Mama

by ClarazOmbie94 1 review

Gerard had always cared about his cousin Micheal but never enjoyed his girlfriend Maeve who cheated and lied. After he finally thought he finally caught her in the act of cheating and ended up bein...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Horror,Sci-fi - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-10-30 - Updated: 2011-10-30 - 1333 words - Complete

1Original
The small infant was tangled up in his warm light blue blanket. His eyes slowly filled with the little tears that only a child could produce, his pale hands curling into small fists as his toes mocked the same motion. He whimpered helplessly as flashbacks of his old adult life ran through his mind, ruining his once peaceful sleep.

Gerard was halfway up the stairs when he saw another male walk out of his cousin’s bedroom. He gagged at the scent of sex lingering on him; in fact it permeated the room. He smiled triumphantly, knowing that he had finally caught her this time.
/]
[/His cousin's girlfriend had been cheating. Gerard had known, but he couldn't get any proof. But this time was different... He had left his camera in that room, somewhere she probably didn’t even notice.

He headed back down, seeing her getting dressed. Gerard leaned against the door, a smirk crossing his face.
/]
[/“Let me guess, he was an old friend? Or was he a total stranger? Michael not good enough for you anymore?” he asked causing her to jump out of her skin.

/]
[/She gave him a sickly sweet, plastic smile. “I know you didn’t come in here to give me a heart to heart about my cheating ways, Gerard. What do you want for this?”


The baby let out the first cry for help. But he didn't want the help of the female who was asleep in the room across the hall from his... He needed the help of the man who slept with the evil woman every night. His little chest began to tighten as the cries became loud enough to make the house pet dog lift its head up. His legs started to kick the comfort of his blanket off, the room becoming freezing cold.

“No. I obviously would have better plans; I’m not here to get between your legs. I'm just coming to get my camera. Oh, shit... I forgot it was on... While you were in here having yourself a grand old time.”
/]
[/She laughed nervously, trying to conceal her fear. “You're all talk sweetie.”

/]
[/Gerard shook his head, chuckling. “Actually, for once I was able to catch you in the act." He walked over towards it. "I'm sure my dear cousin will enjoy seeing the truth about you, sugar.”

/]
[/She growled, zipped up her jeans and stood up “Fuck, what do you want? Name your price and I’ll make it happen.”


His cries were much louder by this point, echoing throughout the whole room. He was frustrated that the man wasn’t waking up sooner. The room was cold (why did he have to kick off that blanket!), and that he was unable to speak proper English being stuck as a small baby.

"I don't want anything from you, really. I'll just take my camera and be on my out,” Gerard said nonchalantly, “Just like you'll be once he sees this lovely film." He took the camera out from its hiding place, smiling at the look on her face.
/]
[/She pushed him roughly against the wall. "Hope you didn’t think it would be that easy. Now tell me what I could do to make you change your mind. We both know I’m fucked if you show that, and you didn’t do it just to be a good cousin. You want something.''

/]
[/“I just want you out of the family picture, nothing else. Other than that, I have everything that I could possibly want.”


The hallway suddenly lit up. Someone had awakened to attend to him. He cried out even louder, hoping with everything he had in him that the man he once called cousin had finally heard him; he kicked his legs more quickly and arms moving in every direction possible which caused his dark chocolate brown hair to get sticky from the spit coming out of his small toothless mouth.

His high hopes of his cousin being in the same room with him dropped inside his heart as the glow of red mixed with the light came into his view through the bars of his protective crib. She smiled in a motherly way at him, turning on the light. The blue walls of the room were suddenly illuminated, comic book characters and photographs appearing from the darkness.

“Aw, poor baby, you must be hungry after that long nap you had earlier,” she cooed picking him up from the crib. He started kicking and screaming bloody murder... For a good reason.

All he wanted to do was scream, No! I’m not hungry! I want my body back! I’m not falling for your little game this time!

But the words came out as more cries and whimpering, much to his frustration.

“Don’t worry baby, Mummy will get you downstairs and have you back to sleep in no time,” she said, kissing him gently.

Please, God no! Don’t make me drink from you! I don’t want it! I want to be me again! He struggled in her grasp, but it was no use.

While he continued to cry and whimpered louder like the child that he was, she had already taken him down the stairs into the nursery room where it had all happened in the first place. He could see the comfortable rocking chair as she laid him down on his back in her arms. He continued to have a crying fit as she sat down, knowing that she could force him to forget his main goal and sleep into his past.

The first step of him settling down was to rock him, which she did. Already his cries were starting to die down. She smiled, messing with her button shirt to pry it open for her milk-filled breast. Once they were out she tried to get him to feed. He shook his head dangerously fast, almost hurting his weak neck. She glared down at him with pure evil in her honey-colored eyes, and leaned closer, where he still refused to let his baby lips touch her skin.

“Do it now Gerard dear, don’t make me have to be mean while your cousin is upstairs sound asleep,” she hissed.

He nearly blacked out as she roughly shook him, feeling oddly like a rag doll being played with by a careless spoiled brat. She did this till he forced out another cry for help.

“Now drink before I make sure you never get to be twenty nine again!” She grabbed a jar filled with what she had told Michael was horse hair. In truth, it was his hair, which, in whatever sick witchcraft she used on him, was her tool for controlling him.

He fought for a few minutes, not noticing that his head was being gradually moved to her nipple. His lips latched onto her skin and, out of some kind of infant reflex, began to suckle until he felt the warm liquid touch his tongue. She started to rock again, humming a lullaby to make him more worn out from the crying fit.

She tried to pull him off her chest but he held on. She chuckled, knowing that she had won him over once again.

Mummy.... No she’s not! But…she is in a way... But at the same time…

“Hush little one, you need your sleep.”

Gerard felt his eyes grow heavier with each rock, slowly realizing. The feeling of her smooth fingertips rubbing into his soft skin caused him to slowly loosen up on the grip of his meal, feeling the tightness slowly in his stomach. She was right about him being hungry, that nap had taken too long. The last thing he remembered before shutting his eyes was the sound of his new mother chuckling.



A/N This was for Halloween I don't know if I'll continue or not let me know if you like this :) By the way Micheal isn't Mikey Way
Sign up to rate and review this story